We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A Solvent? Options

killuminati420
#1 Posted : 8/2/2010 5:48:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So its been awhile since i ordered some MHRB, and im gonna do the q21q21 tek that requires lime to mix with the bark, and a solvent to dissolve the dmt out of it and freeze precip...

My question is...what solvents are there to get/use...Last time i was using klean-strip vm&p naphtha, and it had impurities when i did an evap test....

So...i need to know what alternative/any solvent i got to use?...Where would i aquire some heptane?
"Money Can't Buy Life" -Bob Marley

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

sigmundfreuid
#2 Posted : 8/2/2010 6:05:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Bestine

http://papercement.com/bestine.html

try the store locator ,im sure youll find a store near you, or you can simply order it online
Swim is a figment of your imagination and he's a compulsive liar,thus everything he says is pure lies !

jamie
#3 Posted : 8/2/2010 6:17:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I deleted your other post in S/B teks since it was the exact same post..you can use the same solvents for A/B as you can S/B..xylene, tolune, limo can all be used instead of naptha.
Long live the unwoke.

Gir
#4 Posted : 8/3/2010 6:59:56 PM

Gir

Why is this in the A/B forum anyways? This is a basic question that could have been asked in the nursery, and probably is.

Its also mentioned in pretty much EVERY TEK/BASIC Guide.

Do you guys read anything before you post?

-gir
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 โ€นhouseโ€บ mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.