We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
awesome video Options

fractal rider
#1 Posted : 6/23/2010 6:51:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://vimeo.com/12622016 these is a great trippy video very cool animation
om namah shivaya

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jbark
#2 Posted : 6/23/2010 9:48:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That was fantastic! don't know the band, but I like the music!! Great visuals. Reminds me of Salvia..

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Global
#3 Posted : 7/19/2010 7:02:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I thought that was brilliant, both musically and visually. Really made my day, thanks for sharing!
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

antrocles
#4 Posted : 7/19/2010 8:37:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nice find!! i LOVED it!

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

ragabr
#5 Posted : 7/19/2010 10:36:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Super-cool! Thank you!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Dimitrius
#6 Posted : 7/19/2010 10:48:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WOAH Shocked That is awesome.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

stevowitz
#7 Posted : 7/19/2010 10:56:54 PM

The Dude

Just watched this...

wow!
*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
cephalopods are enlightened -benzyme
T R I P S I T

KwisatzHaderach
#8 Posted : 7/29/2010 9:24:18 PM

everything is becoming

likewise, I was about to share when I saw this thread. What a great visual trip. There was very much a spice feel to that for me, especially during the intense transition scenes.

thankyou
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

eagleeyes
#9 Posted : 7/31/2010 6:12:37 PM

eagle eyes

yup nice video thanks for sharing it

idtravlr
#10 Posted : 8/1/2010 12:18:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow man! Very cool! Thanks for sharing. That last scene with the deer actually sent shivers from my scalp, all the way down my spine! Really great stuff!

Peace,
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

idtravlr
#11 Posted : 8/1/2010 7:25:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey fractal rider, have you seen this one? http://vimeo.com/6954357

00:40 - 01:05 totally reminds of a breakthrough of vaped spice. Mine often begin with the feeling that my face and body (face primarily) are exploding and disintegrating, very similar to what's represented in the video. The rest is pretty self explanatory from there. Very happy

Anthony Francisco is genius! Thanks for sharing his work!!

Peace,
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

jbark
#12 Posted : 8/1/2010 12:50:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

idtravlr wrote:
Hey fractal rider, have you seen this one? http://vimeo.com/6954357

00:40 - 01:05 totally reminds of a breakthrough of vaped spice. Mine often begin with the feeling that my face and body (face primarily) are exploding and disintegrating, very similar to what's represented in the video. The rest is pretty self explanatory from there. Very happy

Anthony Francisco is genius! Thanks for sharing his work!!

Peace,
-idt

WOW! Mountains of breasts...Cool This guy is no stranger to salvia! Especially evident in this video, even moreso than the first!
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.