We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
My first experience and why I want to fully join the Nexus Options

OpeningPandorasBox
#21 Posted : 7/2/2010 5:01:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You will not regret the GVG. I really wanted one for awhile and then just broke down and ordered one. It was on my doorstep in two days!?! I was very very impressed.
OpeningPandorasBox is a fictional character created by a very imaginative but delusional person. Anything posted by OpeningPandorasBox should be considered nothing more than the incoherent ramblings of an imaginary alter ego. Under no circumstances should what is posted be considered true experiences, ideas, or advice. As far as matters of the law are concerned since OpeningPandorasBox only exists outside the realms of physical reality he is under no jurisdiction and no one within the physical world should attempt to recreate or reenact any of his fictional activity.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DMTripper
#22 Posted : 7/2/2010 10:21:45 AM

John Murdoch IV

Welcome to the Nexus. It's good to have you here. We like people that take DMT seriously Smile

Bon Voyage!
โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Rivea
#23 Posted : 7/18/2010 8:03:45 AM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

Finally, both my GF and I have been able to kick back comfortably use the GVG. She wanted to go first so I loaded 25 mg into the GVG which had several stainless steel screens at the bottom, a copper mesh, and another stainless screen on top. I sprinkled some white spice on top, put the ceramic element in, and held the pipe and lit it with a torch lighter coaching her to breathe in a little to heat the pipe, exhale, breath slowly in again filling the pipe and then her lungs with a huge hit. She blew it out too quickly a huge billowing cloud of whitish smoke came out, not much happened for her, and she looked so disappointed!

I checked the pipe and charged it with another 25 mg dose. I held the lighter and she held the pipe. It was 6:10PM and I drew in a little puff to warm things up, breathed out and then very slowly I drew in a monstrous deep lung full of plasticine tasting aromatic dense smoke. It looked like clear air was going through the pipe by the time my lungs were full. Shortly afterward I exhaled a tiny amount of smoke and I was jettisoned out of my living room to a room full of diamond kaleidoscopic patterns. My clock on the wall and my furniture kind of disappeared in the room except the projection screen which had a screen saver image of a Brazilian Beach. The waves appeared to be moving in a picture that was actually still, and it seemed to be filled tiny geometric patterns swirling around in it.

I noticed that everything was still shape shifting and shimmering, and I could finally make sense of the clock again... it was 6:15, but seemed like an hour had passed by. I leaned over and hugged my girlfriend completely blown away in my emotions feeling so happy to hold her and have her touch me. I was so happy I almost cried, and I was ecstatic with joy at the feelings from the experience.

So I loaded up the pipe again at 6:35PM for her. I held the pipe and the lighter, and told her to take a small inhale, blow it out, and then slowly and deeply draw it in until she could not take any more. It looked like clear air was going through the pipe by the time her lungs were full. I told her to "hold it hold it hold it", and when she exhaled little smoke came out this time. She leaned back in our comfortable couch and I set the pipe down on the table. She rolled her eyes towards the ceiling and seemed to be looking at things that were in another world. Her pupils were the size of her irises, and she got a scared look on her face. I put my hand on her thigh, the fearful look disappeared, and I remained quiet until she talked. About 6:41 she started talking and describing entering an unfamiliar room seeing a multitude of dancing women all dressed in white with the same faces. She saw huge white snowflakes and kaleidoscope colors. She got quiet again for 5 minutes and then told me that she was so glad when I put my hand on her thigh because she was afraid, and then the fear went away when I touched her. She told me that at the beginning she briefly saw little elf like creatures. She said that everything looked as if it was a video game. At about 7:00 the visions faded for her, but she felt wonderful. We giggled together like little happy children. It was a fantastic feeling.

She suggested that we take a dip in our hot tub and I was all for it. We only had enough spice with us for the three modest doses we tried. We watched Avatar after cooking dinner. It was a perfect movie to watch after a nice gentle DMT experience. Finally she understands why I have been so enthusiastic about the Ayahuasca and DMT experience after having her journey tonight. We are close already, but this brought us closer together.
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...

proto-pax
#24 Posted : 7/19/2010 3:16:35 AM

bird-brain

That sounds wonderful and perfectly describes the use of this molecule. I'm not a member yet, but I'm so glad we'll be part of this forum.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

mandelbrot
#25 Posted : 7/29/2010 4:28:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

EDIT: Research provided me with further answers.
-mandelbrother

PREV12