We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sactuary Options

Skatardude10
#1 Posted : 7/25/2010 1:02:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

BEYOND egos and personalities.
• Spice journeys can be harrowing. Those undergoing them need SUPPORT from travelers who have gone before them.

I wondered why I was posting in the nursery. Being born into an eternal sanctuary that I have been building, a house, with a special picture on the wall that contains all of my memories. Wow this place is sensitive and oh so beautiful. A world where everything is connected. You must not fear your own creation or you will be bound to re-live them.

As if I had unknowingly shot shot after shot into these creatures they were lying all over the place in agony, of the aftershock NO! You must not as I ask the question Who am I?

Don't YOU REMEMBER? *as I stare him right in the face, surrounded by all memory crystal presence.

This is your gift. Our gift to you, of your own creation | | :-)

.| :-0

*Menacing shackles as beautiful as heaven.

Heaven and/or Hell can be Your Sanctuary- And will be. Is it? Heaven and/or Hell is you're...

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Skatardude10
#2 Posted : 7/25/2010 1:23:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The Sanctuary at the Center of the Hallway
Is
The Doorway Leading To

The Picture of My
Self
Guarded by my

Sensitivity
Self
Of Sanctuary

And/Or Shackles
Is
The Image of Yourself

We
You're free to you're Memory
Us

Why
When you die
Then

Your
Square the Circle
Sanctuary

See You're Self
0_0
Remember Now?

This is you being Born
!~`~.~`~0~.~`~.~1~`~.~`~.~!
GoBackToSleepAndGetUpToWake

mjmiller28
#3 Posted : 7/25/2010 1:30:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I love it...I look forward to reading more from you!

Enoon
#4 Posted : 7/25/2010 1:35:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Skatardude10 wrote:

As if I had unknowingly shot shot after shot into these creatures they were lying all over the place in agony, of the aftershock NO! You must not as I ask the question Who am I?

Oh, I like this image. Thanks!
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

Hyperontosis
#5 Posted : 7/28/2010 6:05:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That was beautiful, both the first and the second posts. I could feel the reality in it, the tangible QUALITY of reality itself, as something which has no trade or barter except with true appreciation and involvement. You CAN'T ignore TRUE reality. It Itself will remind you in ways like this. That is why our world seems less real, because we forgot to appreciate it. Then we need to be flushed through incarnational processes so we can reawaken to the value of our own existence and existence as such, and so we can willfully be worthy of it, and partake of it more and more, yet in our steps back we always have a new chance to step foward again, if we give it to ourselves as our own creation with big-hearted faith!
Everything I Post is TRUE in Some Important Sense, Whether or Not It Reflects a "True Story" in a Legal Sense