We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What are caapi leaves good for? Options

ThirdEyeVision
#1 Posted : 7/27/2010 5:05:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I picked some up a while back and never used them. Should I smoke them? Would that even do anything? I tried a tea mixed with passion flower when I first purchased them but the taste was so vile I never went back. The taste was probably the passion flower now that I think about it.

Anyways, I want to know what are my options? How much is needed?
ThirdEyeVision
It's the third eye vision, five side dimension
The 8th Light, is gonna shine bright tonight

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Eden
#2 Posted : 7/27/2010 5:41:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ginkgo
#3 Posted : 7/27/2010 5:48:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Caapi leaves are great for changa or in a joint, with or without cannabis. They are actually quite active, especially when smoked while tripping. Taste good too, especially with mullein.

ThirdEyeVision
#4 Posted : 7/27/2010 6:37:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Evening Glory wrote:
Caapi leaves are great for changa or in a joint, with or without cannabis. They are actually quite active, especially when smoked while tripping. Taste good too, especially with mullein.

At what ratio should it be mixed with mullein? What are the affects?
ThirdEyeVision
It's the third eye vision, five side dimension
The 8th Light, is gonna shine bright tonight

Ginkgo
#5 Posted : 7/27/2010 7:12:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

About a 50/50 ratio is good, perhaps 70/30 with caapi/mullein. Doesn't really matter that much, you should experiment and find what you like the best. The effects is not mind-blowing, but it is a good addition when already tripping. The caapi leaves add some euphoria, numbness in the body and potentates the effects of the substance you already are on.

d*l*b
#6 Posted : 7/27/2010 10:52:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was playing with smoking them on their own to try and get myself off tobacco – they make quite a good tool for this use. Personally I don’t think they taste great (in a cigarette, anyway), but for the purpose that was actually quite useful for the weaning-off process.

They seemed to have quite a heavy sedating effect with my first cigarette, but after this the effect levelled out and wasn’t so severe (or even really that noticeable in fact).

I smoked them for a couple of weeks, but unfortunately my need for the nicotine crutch was too much!
D × V × F > R

Infinite I
#7 Posted : 7/27/2010 11:34:00 AM

JC

Sorry to hear that Dlb, ive recently stopped smoking tobacco and ive been using cappi leaf and passion flower mixed sometimes in a joint but usually in a little pipe, my friend who stopped smoking before me thought there was nicotine in the cappi leaves because they were so nice to smoke. Its definately active but quite subtle, im usually mixing it with passion flower as well though, as evening glory says it does go well when tripping, swim had some 4-aco-dmt last night and it really did boost the trip, not overtly powerful but subtley and nice, done the same with peruvian torch its good stuff, ive been going through a load of it but its helping me beat my tobacco addiction!

hyperspacing
#8 Posted : 7/27/2010 2:52:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

make your leaves 10x + infuse with dmt = happiness

Changa is God
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

soulfood
#9 Posted : 7/27/2010 3:35:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

hyperspacing wrote:

Changa is God

why stop at 10x? Pleased

I've done up to 20x so far and the more potent the leaf mix, the more it feels like a good brew Smile

ms_manic_minxx
#10 Posted : 7/27/2010 4:42:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Caapi leaves are AMAZING for changa!!

I've had some interesting smokes with 1:1 Caapi:Salvia leaves, too.
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

OpeningPandorasBox
#11 Posted : 7/27/2010 7:52:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Changa Changa Changa - Just make sure you budget extra time for the More Changa you will inevitably smoke.
OpeningPandorasBox is a fictional character created by a very imaginative but delusional person. Anything posted by OpeningPandorasBox should be considered nothing more than the incoherent ramblings of an imaginary alter ego. Under no circumstances should what is posted be considered true experiences, ideas, or advice. As far as matters of the law are concerned since OpeningPandorasBox only exists outside the realms of physical reality he is under no jurisdiction and no one within the physical world should attempt to recreate or reenact any of his fictional activity.

gammagore
#12 Posted : 7/27/2010 11:51:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hehehe, I have to agree with most or the above, Changa for sureVery happy Very happy

They can also be smoked before a Spice journey if one is using freebase.

Ice House
#13 Posted : 7/28/2010 12:31:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

soulfood wrote:
hyperspacing wrote:

Changa is God

why stop at 10x? Pleased

I've done up to 20x so far and the more potent the leaf mix, the more it feels like a good brew Smile

Agreed, but then again, why stop at 20x? Pleased

40x works well also, just a little more difficult in the evap phase. It tends to stick more to your container. Great noe the less!
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

soulfood
#14 Posted : 7/28/2010 12:49:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Haha Smile

I'm going to use vine to enhance my next leaf because I think it gets a little heavy on the chlorophyll. But there is something so delightful about the balance of alkaloids in the leaves.