We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Frustrated, and weird dream after a night of multiple tries Options

redlightsflash
#1 Posted : 7/14/2010 10:26:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Main success: SWIM used Noman's tek for his very first extraction and collected 450mg of spice from 50g MHRB. The spice is very, very slightly yellow in some crystals, but SWIM has not gotten around to cleaning/re-xing. Tomorrow probably, this stuff is fun!

SWIM has had a lot of trouble getting DMT to work. He has tried 10+ times, probably many too close together, and his smoking appartuses are definitely shitty. He is trying to remember that this substance commands deep respect, so he will probably not attempt to smoke it again until he gets proper equipment and has done more research.

SWIM is not trying to breakthrough. He only wants some visuals and buzz, is this possible? If so, how can it be done? He wants to ease into the feelings and the experience in general. I know this is naive but it makes him more comfortable, and being comfortable mentally seems important.

After extracting, SWIM tried smoking around 6 times throughout the night, some spread out by an hour, some close together. He only got a very faint feeling for 1 minute on the first attempt; nothing thereafter. Amount used was estimated around the volume of half to 3/4 of a match head, unfortunately SWIM does not have a scale yet (going to order soon).

Eventually, around 7am, SWIM went to sleep.

He cannot remember what exactly he dreamt about for the majority of the dream, but at some point in the dream something very interesting happened. Encompassed by darkness, two fairly small bright lights appeared (not tiny though), the second appearing slightly after the first. Within half a second of their appearance he somehow knew they were "entities" (note: he did not go to sleep thinking about DMT, but it's been on his mind a good bit the past few days). Another second passed and then parts of his body started getting pulled toward this entity very quickly - it was like a strong current of force sucking him in, part by part - not all at once.

For some reason, this whole event was really terrifying for seemingly no reason; he still can't figure out why. As he started getting pulled by this bizarre gravity, he quickly attempted to relax and surrender control. It all happened so fast though and the initial onset of terror was not calmed quickly enough to keep him from waking up.

SWIM is wondering if this dream could possibly have anything to do with the multiple attempts at smoking DMT before going to sleep, or if this dream is similar to DMT experiences in any way. The really fascinating part to him is that he has not read much of anything about people's experiences with DMT, and none of this stuff was on his mind at all that day or before going to sleep. He was mostly obsessed with the idea of the interesting visuals.

=======

The next day (today I guess), SWIM tried again several times. One time he got a really nice body buzz and couldn't help but smile and enjoy music. Later he tried again to recreate this, and with mild effects he lied down in bed. When the music shifted in pace/sound, his ears made this deep droning noise for a second and then he felt the same gravity/pulling effect that he had experienced in his dream the night before. It was less intense, briefer, and this time acted like an ocean current by pulling his whole body for a second. He also instantly felt the same fear, not knowing what he was afraid of, but afraid nonetheless. Any connection here???

He told himself to remain calm, took a breath, but opened his eyes in an attempt to prevent it from getting too scary........

This stuff is weird, that's for sure. He is very intrigued by these results but still frustrated at how difficult this is to smoke. It is incredibly hard to do it right, at least with his available smoking devices. He is considering enhancing leaf with acetone/spice but this will require a milligram scale.......
All posts of mine are entirely deceptive fantasy created for my own entertainment.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

sigmundfreuid
#2 Posted : 7/14/2010 11:06:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, its great SWIY achieved success in this tek ,but youre really gonna have to build yourself a smoking aparatuss
you could check out those simple teks to make a 5 $ vaporizer

or

mini machine step by step guide

or if you know have enough money you could buy an electric,a good smoking aparatuss makes all the difference. And you'll save money with it.

also SWIM recommends checking out Jennings Mack 2mg accuracy scale
its like 100 $ total with shipping, although i would check other stores to find it cheaper.

Swim is a figment of your imagination and he's a compulsive liar,thus everything he says is pure lies !

gammagore
#3 Posted : 7/14/2010 11:36:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like smoking tek is all wrong, or you arent smoking enoughSmile how are you vaping the spice if I may ask? and are you holding the vapor for as long as possible?

Dont open your eyes when things get "too scary" man, just flow with it. Yes this stuff is wierd, i say that too myself everydaySmile

redlightsflash
#4 Posted : 7/14/2010 10:45:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I found a 60$ 1mg accuracy scale, I might splurge for that... not sure.

SWIM was definitely holding the smoke after a couple tries, he told himself "it will be worth it, hold it tight" and he resisted the urge to cough up the smoke.

I did make a new apparatus... well, I basically fixed my broken mini-bong/bubbler. It looks great actually, air pulls through veryyy easily (this was the major failing of my other devices) and its got like 4 screens built-in, with room for 2-3 extra on top. My friend should have an easy time smoking with this.

I'm gonna post my modified bubbler in the Smoking section. Quick question: if SWIM is holding the flame right above the DMT, and the DMT melts, how much longer does heat need to be applied before it vapes? It seems like it takes FOREVER unless you hit the spice with the flame.
redlightsflash attached the following image(s):
0714101724b.jpg (37kb) downloaded 45 time(s).
0714101724c.jpg (42kb) downloaded 45 time(s).
All posts of mine are entirely deceptive fantasy created for my own entertainment.

Sig_R
#5 Posted : 7/23/2010 9:19:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You can get a cheap scale on ebay from the chinese, as that sounds bad it is surprising that it's pretty good quality.

Link to the one I have