We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
how long does the immunity last? Options

polytrip
#1 Posted : 7/23/2010 2:51:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
Yesterday i took ayahuasca and felt only 60% of what i should have felt. This must be because of the noribogaine that's still in my blood.(took it about a week ago)

It makes sense not to take any regular psychedelic for a while and fully focus on the ibogaine for now, while the stuff is still in my blood.

Can anybody tell how long the 'immunity' for regular psychedelic's last?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Bancopuma
#2 Posted : 7/23/2010 4:20:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's strange as post Iboga I have found myself more sensitive to psychedelics, particularly soon after. Ayahuasca has taken on a different form, the caapi takes me to a very Iboga-esque head space (well the 2 times I have done it since, many months after my last Iboga experience, but very vividly with both experiences). In the aftermath I was also more sensitive to mescaline and psilocybin...again very vividly. Both opened my third eye which became a prominent focus point of my visions with these. I think perhaps this is something to do with experiencing a few flood sessions as oppose to microdoses. But its hard to answer your question...I would give it another week and maybe partake of the vine again.

mindash
#3 Posted : 1/17/2011 9:04:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i didnt notice any change drinking aya a week after my 10 gram iboga harmala experience. just be safe thats about it