We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hyperspace entities. Now offering house calls? Options

NOISEassault
#1 Posted : 7/21/2010 1:07:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've had numerous experiences with DMT, but unfortunately have yet to break through on it.
However I've had one particular experience with it that on reflecting on all I've read thus far of other DMT trip reports, I believe it to be rather unusual.

Roughly 2 months prior to this experience, I'd noticed something rather bizarre with the vision in my left eye. Suddenly whenever I'd transition from bright to dark environments that my left eye's vision was not only beginning to take a much longer amount of time to adjust as a whole, but that there would remain several black spots in specific areas of my vision that would remain for rather disturbing amounts of time. Overall, nothing major, but a bit unsettling to say the least.

Then came this particular session smoking some beautiful DMT crystals.
Inhaled my dose, put aside my smoking tools, laid back, and prepared for the ride. Aside from some richly detailed, and absolutely breathtaking closed eye visuals, and amazing body sensations, not much seemed to be going on. So I opened my eyes, and BAM! There they were. Three intricately patterned figures of non-euclidean geometric design, whose whole bodies seemed to be constantly inverting themselves. As they danced, and gently floated about my room, I began to notice three soft, but distinct modulating tones that put me in mind of Coil's album "Time Machines". Absolutely beautiful beyond words. It was as if they were singing the whole time.
I figured "Well that's odd. Perhaps these are some of those "elves" I keep reading about. But this is not quite the way it's supposed to work is it? I mean you go to visit them in their realm, and not the other way around right? Oh whatever, just enjoy it".

Eventually one of the three broke from the group and approached me, and as it drew nearer, one of the tones began to get much louder than the others. the figure stopped mere inches from my face, and began emitting what looked like a stream of whitish/grayish smoke that formed into a solid rectangle right in front of my left eye.
I couldn't resist the urge to touch the rectangle of smoke, and poked one of my fingers right through it. The object remained solid, with no sign of structural disturbance. Unsurprisingly, there was no sense of substance. I withdrew my hand, noted that nothing appeared changed with it, and let it lie back down on my bed.
I had zero desire to touch the entity that generated the smoke. Not out of a sense of fear, or repulsion, rather I simply didn't want to violate its personal space (if that were even possible, but best to be respectful).

After what seemed like a minute, the entity somehow withdrew the smoke back into itself, rejoined the other two, and they simply faded out, as did those wonderful modulating tones.

Even though I hadn't broken through, I was absolutely ecstatic about the whole experience, and felt thoroughly warmed all over.

Now for the odd bit.
I haven't had that weird issue with my vision ever since.
The skeptic in me says of course it was all just a fascinating hallucinogenic trip, and whatever was going on with my eye had somehow managed to resolve itself, and the two things are just one hell of a cosmic coincidence.
Yet the other side of me says that those figures were indeed the "elves" in question, and that the one entity somehow sucked whatever was ailing me right out of my eye.
I remain conflicted over the matter, with the skeptic, and believer portions of me arguing with each other every time I think back on it, but the fact remains that my vision is totally fine now.

The erm.. miracle healing (for lack of a better term) aside, what I want to know is has anyone else had an experience of this nature? Am I totally off base for thinking I saw, and was interacted with by the "elves" outside the realms of hyperspace (or if you'd prefer, within the confines of our own plane)? Or more realistically, is it just a case of "lol drugs", and wishful thinking?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Infinite I
#2 Posted : 7/21/2010 2:44:52 PM

JC

Hello welcome cool report, Ive never had anything like that happen to me but ivce read reports of such things, one was a guy who had a sore neck and he asked the entity to fix it for him and it said no problem after his expereince his neck pain that had been bothering him for a year or so had totally cleared up. I remember a salvia report of a woman who had cancer and went to a salvia ceremony and she turned into a plant in a garden, as did the people around her and this woman was tending them, lady salvia perhaps she tended her for a bit and when she flew back home doctors were shocked that it had cleared up.

hyperspacing
#3 Posted : 7/21/2010 3:00:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kool trip report. I've heard a lot about healing with aya or dmt. I've heard stories of people with cancer spending a few months with ayahauscandero's and returning in remission. Not sure if I entirely believe it but I definitly like the idea. Also if those symptoms with your vision come back see a doctor immediatly. They could be signs of a serious condition.

-safe journeys
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

Phantastica
#4 Posted : 7/21/2010 9:19:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

interesting report noise. so you're saying that for 2 months you've had that eye problem, and right after the dmt trip, you're eye was instantly healed?...was it right after, or did it take a while after the trip?
its quite fascinating; though it invokes skepticism of some degree, i'm more inclined to believe that dmt entities had something to do with this.

maybe you should mess up your right eye this time, and see if dmt entities come to the rescue. foolproof way to find out if dmt entities have an autonomous existenceLaughing
<3

LucidJ
#5 Posted : 7/21/2010 10:08:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Perhaps these are some of those "elves" I keep reading about. But this is not quite the way it's supposed to work is it? I mean you go to visit them in their realm, and not the other way around right? Oh whatever, just enjoy it".

You wondered how the elf got to your world, then it answered you...

Quote:
the figure stopped mere inches from my face, and began emitting what looked like a stream of whitish/grayish smoke that formed into a solid rectangle right in front of my left eye.

It smoked Elf Spice, and to show you blew it in your face. You got a hit of HyperSpice and it healed you Laughing

NOISEassault
#6 Posted : 7/21/2010 10:21:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hyperspacing, duly noted. Only reason I didn't consult a physician at the time was due to horrific financial circumstances during that period, and a lack of insurance. With any luck I won't be seeing a return to any of that bad noise physically, or financially. The prospect of my vision becoming permanently ruined bugs me a great deal even in thought.

Phantastica, I'd like to say that I noticed the improvement that night. But in actuality it was more of a realization that dawned a day or two afterward in the form of "Oh hey, I haven't seen those black spots in my vision since then. Whoa!" It's surprising the things one doesn't notice right off the bat sometimes.

LucidJ, heh. Hyperspice. Now there's an amusing idea. I can't help but imagine a scenario where the entities dose up, break through to our plane, and go back to their own with wild tales of the things they've witnessed.

Global
#7 Posted : 7/22/2010 12:20:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

You mention "cosmic coincidences" and for me there have been so many times whilst tripping that the cosmoses just seem to align. Some of the most bizarre things have taken place around me while I've been tripping, but when I say that, I don't mean that I was hallucinating them. My sober friends were fully aware of these bizarre circumstances as well. It was as if I was a lightning rod for divine coincidences, attracting them ever closer to myself and those around me.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

lonewolf123
#8 Posted : 7/22/2010 12:26:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had a pain in my back for about 2 weeks, one day I load up the pipe with my back as bad as ever and come out of the experience with a totally rejuvenated body.... it was awesome and totally give credit to the spice.

Global
#9 Posted : 7/22/2010 12:28:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I mean, also in terms of the whole healing properties that DMT may seem to have, keep in mind that many people use hypnosis and related techniques of manipulating the mind to combat physical pains/ailments. Being that DMT has an extraordinary property of affecting the mind, I can see how that can in turn affect the body as well.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

#10 Posted : 7/22/2010 8:38:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Spice is powerful psychic medicine, with an extraordinary ability to bring about healing. Of course, there's no scientific way of proving whether you were healed, or even if there was anything wrong with your eye in the first place; but leaving aside the need for scientific proof, you subjective experience is that you were healed by a hyperspatial Curandero who blew smoke on you, exactly as they would do in the Amazon. And that is pretty fucking excellent, isn't it?

"at journey's end, we must begin again"

NOISEassault
#11 Posted : 7/22/2010 7:53:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

gobalswg, are there any particular bizarre circumstances you wouldn't mind sharing?

88, yes that is absolutely excellent.. I honestly hadn't considered it from the curandero perspective, even though I'd read plenty about that area of DMT culture.. A facepalm would be rather appropriate right now.