We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Rescuing Caapi leaf extract & Spice from water Options

ragabr
#1 Posted : 7/21/2010 12:19:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM prepared her first batch of 10x Caapi leaf and attempted to do a BLAB Jazz onto the leaf. Unfortunately, during her second double boil, her jar shattered and dumped the contents into the water. She removed from heat right away, and saved the water. Is there anyway that she can save the caapi enhancement, or should she just base the water and extract the spice?

Thanks!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 7/21/2010 12:55:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I guess you can reduce the water to better amount, base and extract.. but.. you are talking about caapi leaf? so its no spice, its harmalas, you do realize that right?

ragabr
#3 Posted : 7/21/2010 12:59:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM had freebased DMT-acetate in the double broiler and added the enhanced Caapi leaf. But if harmalas will base along with the spice, that's perfect. Thank you!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

endlessness
#4 Posted : 7/21/2010 1:14:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ah ok that wasnt clear in the first post. It is still unknown AFAIK whether it works to extract harmalas with limonene. I seem to remember ron claiming harmala red can be formed from harmalas in limonene, but I wonder two things.. First of all if this happens quick and even without evapping limonene, and secondly, if this would happen with caapi extract which has no or little harmaline.

I wanted to test myself extracting some rue with limonene and salt out with fumarates to see if the annoying filtering of typical manske/base precip extractions can be bypassed.

But anyways if I were you I would try this, yes, to reduce, base, re-extract, re-salt, re-freebase and smoke Smile