We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Trippy pre-digital Queen Options

Global
#1 Posted : 7/19/2010 6:56:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I highly recommend you watch this video from a live Queen performance back in the 70's. Bear in mind that there were no digital effects (or digital anything!) involved as hard as that may be to believe. The first third of the video features their song White Man, the second goes into a vocal improv with Freddie using delays to harmonize with himself, but the real trippy part is the last third starting at 6'30": a continuation of the vocal improv, but with some crazy analog processing. To some extent I think it's more trippy and psychedelic than much of the contemporary psychedelic music. I'm curious to hear your reactions...oh and please try and ignore the way he's dressed if that's off-putting to you. I'm not quite a fan of the way he's dressed either, but let's try and be mature about it. As a side-note I listened to this while tripping Ayahuasca and it made for a very interesting experience.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLBiUkJQ66Y
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.