We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Recent blastoff Options

cave paintings
#1 Posted : 7/19/2010 8:15:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus! Well I thought I'd post my most recent venture into the hyperspace realm. Yesterday SWIM ate approximately 2-2.5 grams of cubensis. I spent my day with a good friend of mine at the beach, he had taken a dose of lucy. It was interesting to contrast our experiences throughout the day. I tended to be much quieter, and would frequently zone out to the usual bemushroomed thought patterns. He would be talking and analyzing concepts, juxtaposing and bisecting topics and their dualism, as one tends to while on lsd. I had a few stresses throughout the trip, mainly miniature problems exacerbated by my mushrooms anxieties. My friend and I decided we should smoke dmt.
At this point I had mainly come down from my mushroom trip, though I was feeling strange still and I had a body feeling. After about 15 minutes of deciding whether or not I should enter, I decided I should. I had a good bit of nervousness before the trip, only because of previously overwhelming experiences. I always return knowing that theres nothing to be scared of, I just have a hard time convincing my self of that before the trip, or having faith.
We smoked about 4 bowls of caapi leaf out of a bong before the trip. We sat back to back as we had done on a couple previous ventures. We took about ten deep breaths and we both simultaneously ignited out bowls. I was using a bong and he was using a GVG. My bowl was a mix of dmt and jungle spice, as was my friends. The dosages were approximated to be about .03. I underdosed incidentally and didnt break through whatsoever the first time around. I was just left with a glowing sensation.
The underdosage gave me courage however. I felt ready to re-enter. I waited for my friend to return and I asked him if he could separate me off another dose, as I didnt break through. He loaded up my bowl, with a good bit more this time. Another mix of jungle and dmt.
We both went in again. I got about 3 1/2 rips before I felt I was leaving. I closed my eyes. A world of entities appeared before me. I opened my eyes as I was lifting off. This seemed to offend them. I experienced a surging sensation. A very strong, intimidating range of entities, all denying me access to the realm. I was attacked for a bit so-to-speak. I was mentally battered. I saw visions of them hitting me almost. They kept repeating, "DONT COME UNTIL YOURE READY". I kept repeating to them or to myself that I felt I was ready. I repeated the mantra or quote to myself "that it is only through our willingness to expose ourselves repeatedly to annhilation that we find that part of ourselves that is indestructible."
they seemed to scoff at this, or were almost laughing at the idea of my apparently indestructibility. I wondered what I could be doing wrong, I was met with a wall of beings essentially.
I decided that I had offended them by opening my eyes, aswell as coming to them with earthly, or irrelevant questions, when I could be looking for more. I came into the experience with a time limit set aswell, I had a trolley to catch and I wanted to blast off within a set period of time, which is silly and disrespectful I now realize. I believe I came into the experience with some weight or problems that I was almost asking about. They just seemed offended by the idea of me asking such silly questions. I also think they were offended that I entered the experience not in my most peak state of mind.
I decided to hit the remains of my bowl. I decided though, that I would only re-enter as a listener. As soon as I began to surrender to the idea of this, the beings began to act more friendly. They smiled, the welcomed me almost. I had been welcomed before in past experiences. Its quite a comforting feeling knowing that youre in the care of good spirits.
They reassured me that I was doing everything right. They reminded me that it really is all a test in this physical reality. They told me to be strong, and that was the key. Once I listened, it was almost a pat on the back.

I seek to gain more depth out of my next experiences. Any feedback on going about this, or things that have worked for other members is much appreciated!
Peace and love nexians!

"...Some part of me can't wait to see what life's going to come up with next! Anticipation without the usual anxiety. And underneath it all is the feeling that we both belong here, just as we are, right now."
— Alexander Shulgin

Living to Give

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Macre
#2 Posted : 7/19/2010 12:43:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fascinating Smile Great report, and great insight. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I have wondered about tests, and remaining strong before. It would be interesting to see what the spice will show me and teach me. It remains to be seen Smile

Peace,

Macre.
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

Global
#3 Posted : 7/19/2010 1:36:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I'm glad to hear you managed to turn that glum situation around. I often feel like the trips with bumps n the road and a happy ending can be just as rewarding if not moreso than those that go off without a hitch. If nothing else, the sheer contrast of experience makes the happiness all the better. If we went through life without feeling sad, and nothing to contrast happy, "happy" would not only be meaningless, but there probably wouldn't even be a word for it in language.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

Macre
#4 Posted : 7/19/2010 2:00:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I also agree with gobalswg. There's a couple of sayings in the UK, I'm sure they're present in other parts of the world too. These are, "Swings and roundabouts" and "Gotta take the rough with the smooth."

I have had a pretty turbulent time over the last few years, and still am to some degree, though I'm past the worst. Though I fully believe great times follow, and I shall appreciate them all the more, due to the tough times I have endured. I'm also a stronger person because of this.

Peace,

Macre.
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.