We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I am honored and humbled to be here with you! Options

mjmiller28
#1 Posted : 7/18/2010 10:23:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello All,
I am very new to these experiences and I am looking for a little guidance or help in understanding what I have seen. Here is my story. I had tried the spice about 4 times before and seen things that I never thought were possible. So, the 4th time I laid back and closed my eyes and saw an image that was unmoving. It looked like a statue of buddha just sitting there. There was no life to it, but it lit up in many bright and beautiful colors. The colors lit up in patterns almost like christmas tree lights. I watched it for what seemed like hours and thought this is neat but there has to be more. So I tried it again later that night. What I saw on my 5th experience will be with me for the rest of my life. This time was different. When I closed my eyes I did not see the normal bright colors and images that I had seen in past experiences. There was only darkness. After what seemed like hours, I noticed that there was someone or something trying to get my attention. He was holding up what looked like a handkerchief or square piece of clothe and shaking it up and down, left and right. It was like he was opening my eyes for me for the first time. I noticed these weird indescribable sounds that sounded to me like music I have never heard. When the entity with the clothe noticed that I could see him he became very happy and danced for me to the music for the remainder of the experience. I noticed that beside the dancing entity was another entity. He was sitting in something triangular and all he did was stare at me. The beings started as total blackness, then little by little lit up with an almost white light with total darkness around them and me. I was unable to move around or interact with them. I could only watch and that seemed good enough for them.

It was a powerful experience for me. There was no fear, only happiness!!! My thoughts are that before this breakthrough my brain was trying to protect me by showing me images that I thought that I should see, ex Buddha. The last experience was different. My brain felt like it was shut off and let me see what I needed to see.

I would love to hear some feedback from everyone. Has anyone had a similar experience? I am truly humbled and am open to any advice or help that you all can offer me.

ELE! Everybody love everybody...lol

Thank you all in advance!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 7/18/2010 10:38:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there

mjmiller28 wrote:
I am very new to these experiences and I am looking for a little guidance or help in understanding what I have seen.

I too am trying to figure out what DMT is all aboutSmile I have come to the conclussion that I shouldnt think too much about it, that would just drive me nuts, I like to think of it as giving me a glimps into the unseen , some lessons have also been learnt and I have started a new look on life in general, for the betterSmile

Sorry I cant be of any help but im also very baffled about what DMT shows us.

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

ragabr
#3 Posted : 7/19/2010 3:44:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus! Best of luck working out how you should continue engaging these realms.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

endlessness
#4 Posted : 7/19/2010 3:46:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey bro!

Welcome to the forum! Good to have you here too..

like gammagore said, there is really no answer to this stuff. The more you go into this experience, the more mysterious it becomes. If you are looking for answers, forget about it hehe.

I think at times the trips may have easily decodable meanings, we may take particular life conclusions, personal lessons from it, and they are very important to be put in practice! But at other times its just so absurd, so completely out of this world, that its hard to know what to do about it. I guess in these situations, all we can do is to use the 'shock' to help us appreciate the mystery of existence, the beauty that is to be alive and breathing, and try to be the best people we can be, to make due to the gift of receiving this opportunity, of being here and the miracle of experiencing all that we do.

If you havent read yet, do check the Health and Safety section, there's some tips on integration, which is an essential part of the hyperspace experience. Do share with us and discuss ideas when you feel like, and take in account what others here may say and the feedbacks presented, but remember that nobody can actually really give you the full answers.

Im glad you had a very positive experience, and I hope all your future experiences also bring you something good, one way or another.

See you around!