We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Kratom Extraction Pix Options

Phlux-
#1 Posted : 6/7/2010 6:50:15 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

any ideas what this is ?

Extracted from kratom with a double a/b - using dcm as the main solvent - and a mix of heptane and naptha with a drop or 2 of acetone to clean it up.
Fumaric acid as the acid.
Currently - in freebase form.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

arimane
#2 Posted : 6/7/2010 11:26:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Looks like mitragynine to me, maybe with some 7-hydroxy.
From what I know, they should look that yellow... and looks very nice, indeed!

I would be curious about the smoked bioavailability, though from what I know the oral amministration has a near 100% (looks like the IV and the oral mitragynine have similar effects).

I would be really happy to have a report about your experiments with it =)
Bad, bad english

Phantastica
#3 Posted : 7/16/2010 7:42:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

did you bioassay this Phlux? i'm curious to know about the results and its effects
<3

Phlux-
#4 Posted : 10/27/2010 9:30:57 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

it kicked ass
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

alzabo
#5 Posted : 10/28/2010 2:46:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

alzabo
*stares...*
*blinks.........*
*begins to drool...*
These aren't the droids you're looking for.

Phantastica
#6 Posted : 10/28/2010 3:27:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Phlux, this is awesome!
can you writeup a detailed Kratom Extraction tek!?!? cuz i haven't found a decent extraction tek for kratom around
<3

DiMiTriX
#7 Posted : 10/28/2010 7:05:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

good job as always phlux Cool
Tz'is aná

Seven
#8 Posted : 10/29/2010 6:48:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

phlux always comes through with great teks/pics!
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

AlchemicalGnostic
#9 Posted : 8/22/2017 8:49:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Phlux your pix are missing Crying or very sad
"We are the gods of the atoms that make up ourselves but we are also the atoms of the gods that make up the universe." - Manly P. Hall

JustAnotherHuman
#10 Posted : 8/23/2017 11:17:06 AM

You create your own reality

Your pics are bad and you should feel badRazz
JustAnotherHuman is a fictional character. Everything said by this character should be regarded as completely fabricated.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."-Benjamin Franklin.

Mindlusion
#11 Posted : 8/25/2017 12:34:29 AM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

it hurts me, this happen last month, including the famous 'just some xtals' thread Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

Ulim
#12 Posted : 8/26/2017 12:20:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mindlusion wrote:
it hurts me, this happen last month, including the famous 'just some xtals' thread Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad Crying or very sad

Fuck Photobucket honestly. The images are still there but you need to cash out.
Use imgur.com for images please.

Cactus Man
#13 Posted : 5/5/2019 5:16:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

More info on this would be greatly appreciated.