We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tips for a mescaline virgin Options

BananaForeskin
#1 Posted : 7/12/2010 9:39:06 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

'Ello all--

I haven't taken any form of mescaline/cactus before, but SWIM was planning on doing so for the first time on this upcoming weekend (date flexible, really). He turned two pounds of pedro into resin.

Given the great disparity between the potency of different individual cacti, he was planning on working by the adage that "6 inches is a dose, 12 inches is a strong dose" that he's heard flung around. His two pounds were in the form of one 12, one 10, and one 8 inch cut; so he was going to consume a little less than half of his total resin and make sure to be in an isolated natural setting within an hour. His goal in this case is not to have a nice little adventure in the world of entheogens, but to really go far into the realm and learn from Mescalito.

I consider myself semi-experienced. I've taken aya a few times, smoked a lot of changa, vaped some spice. However, I'm a biiig softie... on my second ayahaoma journey, I took half mimosa as much as the person I was with but went much farther (she's half my size, too); I also only need to smoke about half as much cannabis as most other do. Is this a good amount to take? Will I inevitably lose my shit at this level? Is that going to happen anyway? I guess I'm just looking for tips, to see if there's any huge flaws in my methodical madness and if there's anything I should know before embarking into the mescaline realms.

cheers,

BananaForeskin
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

soulfood
#2 Posted : 7/12/2010 9:59:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I just eat 1g of resin every 30 minutes until I'm where I want to be. Mescaline for me is the nicest psychedelic in terms of not freaking out. If anything it makes me less freaked out than when I'm sober. But obviously if the dose is large enough it can be very powerful.

#3 Posted : 7/12/2010 10:31:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

is it easy to "top up" your dose of cacti? I plan on having about 120g of fresh peyote, but if the effects are not lessened by eating in stages I will do that.
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

L_Star
#4 Posted : 7/12/2010 10:51:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Slow and steady, remeber alki content may vary so u can get a decent idea of your exact dosage of alks. Its CREEPS in and becomes embedded into the day with small ammounts iso, higher can become intense, agen this would be in hcl form. Setting sourroundings is imporant. Its defintally got to b respected, its got that vibe to it, u no the viibe of higher powers.

Much respect to all from L_Star

Disclaimer: EVERYTHING posted by L_Star is said from the following persons: SWIM. All are hypothetical posts and are not endorsements of any activities, beliefs, and practices stated, that may be correlated with the person stated, or another person posting, or third party user, in anyway on dmt-nexus.com. All that is said is for educational purposes and as said is "hypothetical" and therefore cannot be taken for true accounts. SWIM and L_Star abide by the Law in all practices. SWIM would like reader to note that SWIM is blind, and L_Star is a typing assistant voluntering for SWIM. L_Star is bound by legal legislation for customer privacy by Data Protection Act, therefore SWIM will not be identified.

Regards L_Star

LawnBoy
#5 Posted : 7/12/2010 11:52:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Having activated charcoal and milk thistle around will make you feel more confident and secure, about over-dosing. The problem with overdosing, is that the mescaline takes forever to kick in in the first place.

Valerian root may help with anxiety.

Have a pen and notepad with you. Record when and how much you dosed and how many times, so you don't lose track.

Take it early in the day, matter of fact as early as you can. Unless you want to watch the sunset, sunrise, or go to an event during the peak. In that case, time your dosing according to your peak and the time of the event.

I would choose a setting that you are quite familiar with.

Cannabis will make thought cloudy, and bring out more confusion, but it still can be a nice addition to the cactus.

And, as mentioned throughout this forum, mescaline is the most forgiving in terms of freaking out or having a bad trip. I haven't tried every psychedelic out there, but I find this true. The other alkaloids found in cactus can be a bit too much in large doses, but mescaline alone has never done me wrong. Besides not being potent enough.

Spreading out your dosage versus taking it all at once definitely are two different experiences. I like to take cactus/mescaline all at once. The plateaus and comedown is mush more predictable, and the whole experience is much shorter. Spreading out the dosage makes the trip an incredibly long journey. And, since you are taking many different alkaloids at different times, you will experience multiple plateaus and comedowns, the effects will wane and increase like "waves."

Fruit is the easiest food for me to eat.
Posts made by me are either fictional or false, or both. I do not endorse, condone or engage in illegal activities. I love the state, my big brother. "I" myself am fictional. I am a collection of individuals, that are not entirely human. "I" do not exist in reality. Any resemblance to an individual bound by laws is merely coincidental. I lie and tell very little of the truth; do not believe me, and, especially, don't hold "me" accountable for any posts.

Virola78
#6 Posted : 7/13/2010 1:18:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

L_Star wrote:
Slow and steady, remeber alki content may vary so u can get a decent idea of your exact dosage of alks. Its CREEPS in and becomes embedded into the day with small ammounts iso, higher can become intense, agen this would be in hcl form. Setting sourroundings is imporant. Its defintally got to b respected, its got that vibe to it, u no the viibe of higher powers.

"vibe of higher powers" haha spot on
i wish i was a gifted writer... i have not yet founds words for this new experience... and i will probably never find

but it feels like a have new senses, or maybe my old senses just got allot better.. sooo subtle, yet sooo profoundly beautiful, pure, gentle and mysterious in many way. mescaline is truely amazing when you know where to look. and im sure it will show me more.. i thought reality was real. but i now realize it was just a foggy daydream..
mescaline is about a crystal clear higher awarness

it is not just a lens,
it is a living diamond.

“The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

dg
#7 Posted : 7/15/2010 3:06:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Cacti expert

1/2 the cacti in my collection wouldn't get you much from less than 36". others 6" might bee too much!

what kinda cacti did you use?

either way, best of luck Smile

azrael
#8 Posted : 7/15/2010 7:27:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

yaknow since cacti last so long, having some food ready to eat is great for a ways into the trip. you'll get hungry even after the nausea if it comes. taste is a little bit different so be ready for that. it's just nice to have a sandwich in the fridge or whatever so you don't have to try and prepare it or think about preparing. you'll be in it for ten hours, just a thought.

6" of "average" pedro probably won't be too strong. this stuff does vary, but when you start that small be prepared for underwhelming effects. don't gauge it until 2hr in though. on the other hand if it's a potent strain that's been appropriately water stressed 6" would be just fine.