We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mescaline and Nausea Options

futura
#1 Posted : 7/14/2010 3:29:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If one were to attempt an extraction of San Pedro Powder and wanted an end product with the least amount of Nausea(for someone who has "Crone's Disease" Nausea is a big issue)would they be better off makng Mesc. Acetate,Citrate or Hydrochloride??

Whichever end product it will be purified as much as possible to remove nausea related substances other than Mesc. (Especialy important one understands if Acetate is made...)

I have seen 69rons tek for acetate and phlux's tek for hydrochloride but can someone suggest a link to a tek for Citrate??

Ginger will bee taken as well to resduce some nausea but ones experience with defatted HBWS and Shrooms always produce too much Nausea...

One would of course prefer Cid...but its impossible to find in NJ for the last ten years...

Thanks for your help...

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 7/14/2010 3:33:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

You can make either citrate by adding citric acid to the salting stage instead of the acid that's listed. The only problem with citrate is that unlike Hcl and acetic acid, it doesn't evaporate, so you get left with an excess powder.

I find Hcl To be much kinder on my stomach than acetate.

69ron
#3 Posted : 7/14/2010 10:16:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Some people get more nausea from the HCl than the acetate.

SWIM doesn’t get nausea from either one but his sweat smells like hydrochloric acid after taking mescaline HCl and his wife and friends are sort of grossed out by it so he only uses mescaline acetate now.

SWIM has never been able to get mescaline citrate free of excess citric acid so he never uses mescaline citrate.

2-5 Datura stramonium seeds should get rid of the nausea.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Seven
#4 Posted : 7/14/2010 2:51:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ron, Did you ever try swirling cold water to remove the excess citric acid? Its worked for swim before.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

futura
#5 Posted : 7/15/2010 2:44:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:

One would assume they chew the seeds??

How long before ingesting Acetate(drinking it mixed with a liquid like Decaf Green Tea) should seeds be chewed??

Will Seeds give sedating Body Load??(Also undesireable)

dg
#6 Posted : 7/15/2010 3:02:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Cacti expert

crystalizing citric can be tricky, i've yet to acheive pure crystals
but just add until ph hits 7, no extra acid to pull junk

69ron
#7 Posted : 7/15/2010 3:05:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

futura wrote:
69ron wrote:

One would assume they chew the seeds??

How long before ingesting Acetate(drinking it mixed with a liquid like Decaf Green Tea) should seeds be chewed??

Will Seeds give sedating Body Load??(Also undesireable)

The seeds should be chewed thoroughly a few minutes before or after taking the mescaline.

Datura stramonium seeds at the dose mentioned don't have much of any effect on their own for most people. If anything you might feel a very slight hint of euphoria and very mild stimulation from the seeds, not sedation. They are not sedating at that dose. If you are extra sensitive you might feel a little dry mouth. If that's the case use just 1-3 seeds. Slightly dry mouth means the dose is too high.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.