We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV10111213NEXT
Street Value of DMT (AND WHY YOU SHOULDN'T EVER SELL DMT) Options

gammagore
#221 Posted : 6/11/2010 11:03:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The thread was started over a year ago, take a read through a few pages and see the responces that are given out by this commun itySmile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Infundibulum
#222 Posted : 6/12/2010 12:07:36 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

xtechre wrote:
I just noticed this thread.. i haven't read any of it. Call me nonchalant or whatever... but regardless of the content, can we just delete it?

Street price of dmt thread? On nexus? Come on folks be serious.

Maybe read through the whole thread before giving lessons in seriousness?

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

acolon_5
#223 Posted : 6/12/2010 3:30:17 PM

The Great Namah

It was left here as a statment that we do NOT endorse, condone, appreciate, or even TOLERATE, the mention of selling spice. Members get banned for that.

I do however, think a title change might be a good idea, as we can see, people who don't want to read 13+ pages might get the wrong idea.

The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

polytrip
#224 Posted : 6/12/2010 4:41:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I don't think you could sell the stuff on 'the street'. Demand is too low to start a profitable DMT-lab.

Most people have never heard of the stuff. Even the majority of people who take psychedelic's occasionally, don't know what DMT is.

I know dozens of people who've taken LSD or mushrooms, but even in my circle of friends i know ONE person only who knows what DMT is, and he, like most people over here, does his own extractions.

I know that there are places that more or less 'sell' ayahuasca sessions on a commercial basis. They sometimes charge 100's of euro's for 'ayahuasca' made with rue Shocked (and they even advertise on the web). So potentially, if you manage to find the right public, you could get rich.

acolon_5
#225 Posted : 6/12/2010 5:31:59 PM

The Great Namah

Oh those infernal Ayahusaca kits.....they mix anything with anything and call it a kit. Rue with chaliponga, Rue with chacruna, Rue with mimosa, Caapi with mimosa (ack!!!!), Caapi with Chali, Caapi with Chacruna...

and the sad part is, most of those kits will not be enough for 1 experience, or might be too strong for 2, you just don't know. It's not good, and it'll eventually get Aya vendors BBB'd.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

NoName
#226 Posted : 6/28/2010 3:20:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow - thats a seriously long thread to read all of... Going a bit cross eyed after all that Shocked ... Thought I'd add the few thoughts I have on this one though...Cool

I think the problem for me with selling/buying spice (or any other strong psychedelic for that matter - whether it be acid, spice or whatever) is less to do with any spiritual wrongness and more because of the damage it does to the relationship between the teacher and the seeker (I use these terms because I believe any experience of psychedelics is a seeking of some form of insight or wisdom on the part of the person taking them, and so the source of the experience - ie the place you get it - takes the part of teacher of that wisdom). So what is a relationship that should have certain responsibilities is changed to one of basic barter and commodity exchange, and generally left at that basic level - mostly because the part of teacher isn't being fulfilled by the seller - they get what they want from the exchange and assume their responsibility ends there.

That IMO is entirely the wrong way to go about introducing anyone to psychedelics, and can cause untold damage to the person involved when they take the journey almost completely unprepared. If you are going to empower someone with the necessary equipment to take the journey, then you also have a responsibility to guide them (and a responsibility to make the judgement call as to whether they are ready for it - a call that needs to be made by you because in the event that it all goes horribly wrong, you are the one that should be there to pick up the pieces.)

If you're not willing to do this then you have no business giving or selling the stuff to anyone IMO...

Thats not to say the idea of money or trade being exchanged is wrong in any way - as long as it's all agreed and whatnot you should do it however you see fit - as long as it doesn't become a way of absolving the real responsibilities it's fine. But like I say, thats where the money transaction (as it does in so many cases) usually becomes a problem...

I will hasten to add here that I have known a few dealers who have lived up to these ideals (and they have been excellent teachers with a huge amount of experience that has been invaluable), but for every good one I've known, there have probably been 10+ I've known who haven't...

Cool

OK. So who put a stop payment on my reality check?

The Traveler
#227 Posted : 7/12/2010 1:33:56 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Even though the title might suggest otherwise. There is still no discussion about the selling, buying or pricing of DMT allowed! This thread is still alive because it shows how we as a community think about buying, selling and pricing of DMT.

So Please all be careful not to post information about selling, buying or pricing of DMT!

Kind regards,

The Traveler

curious1
#228 Posted : 7/12/2010 2:59:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting topic. Its about respect at the end of the day.
Love

dopestone
#229 Posted : 7/12/2010 6:04:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i've said it before too and got scalded, illerrre.

i mean, i don't think it's as huge of a deal as some members here make it out to be, especially considering different circumstances that people have.

i don't think it should be discussed on the internet, though. but i will stick with not being too judgmental about selling anything.

i dont' mean offense to this forum in any way, just stating my opinion. and i think illerrre is being severely misunderstood here.
I'm not sure if I'm indecisive or not.

corpus callosum
#230 Posted : 7/12/2010 7:44:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

We are all lucky to be part of a community such as the Nexus for a multitude of reasons.But being a part of something so good it is incumbent upon all the members to adhere to the principles outlined in the Attitude section, for being part of anything worthwhile necessitates us fulfilling
our responsibilities for the well-being of all as well as maintaing the spirit of this place.

I think that the Attitude section is clearly signposted but I wonder how closely people peruse it....

I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

Bill Cipher
#231 Posted : 7/13/2010 5:50:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Word, brotha. Very well put.

I echo those sentiments 100% - and even though I have to admit my own attitude falls a bit short - it's a privilege to be a part of such a weird and amazing gathering.

Macre
#232 Posted : 7/13/2010 9:12:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah definitely, this is a second home to all of us. The Traveler and the mods work very hard to keep this community as pristine as possible, but the responsibility lays with each and all of us.

I too echo those sentiments 100% and count my blessings to be part of something so incredible, and it falls upon all of us to keep it that way.

Peace,

Macre.
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever.

eagleeyes
#233 Posted : 7/13/2010 11:08:31 PM

eagle eyes

i read this whole thread and while selling spice or any entheogen will get ya incarcerated if caught and busted is certainly something to be careful about........that's a given ........however if it weren't for risking with street sales i'd never had the beautiful experiences i've had with lsd mesc sunshine etc etc....

i would love to learn how to extract and make my own but i am not going to do something like that without someone experienced i feel i can trust with doing so to go through the steps together in person and i don't want to take my first experience with spice all alone either.......

likewise, when i did aya i wanted to do it with the folks who knew about it and knew how to brew it and i felt i could trust to partake in ceremony with while acquainting myself with her.....even still i'd never buy aya ingredients through the mail.....but i'd go back the the jungle in a heart beat to further my work there in what i consider the right setting for ayahuasca....

i came to this forum in hopes i would find someone in my area i could get together with to teach me hands on how to extract and smoking techniques... but it seems everyone is way out of my area and not willing to get to know other posters on a more personal level here out of fear.... which i can understand .....

it's interesting to hear all your stories and only makes me wish more than ever i knew someone close by i could get together with ... i am not afraid of speaking my wishes and or intentions because by doing so is the only way i feel i can connect with other like minded folks....but i will not discuss buying or selling on your forum even though buying and selling is our livlihood be it legal or illicit ......there is no way around it in a money based economy .....but just to meet other like minded folks to show me share their knowledge and help me discover this special and sacred spice experience together would be a dream come true for me......

a resource based economy would certainly reduce the criminal and corruptedness in folks hearts as well as reduce fear and put an end to a diabolical dynasty who gets off on putting us in prisons with and without bars....
moderator wrote:
Please refrain from asking for "meet-ups" in open forum

.......strange how the computer unites us yet we hide behind avatars......
best wishes to all
if this post is considered out of line with the rules feel free to delete it.......
peace out

eagleeyes
#234 Posted : 7/13/2010 11:55:30 PM

eagle eyes

oops sorry bout that.......is pm'ing someone allowed to ask for a meetup then?Embarrased

ms_manic_minxx
#235 Posted : 7/14/2010 12:38:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

One of the coolest things about working hard to do it yourself is the empowerment--OMG! YES!! I *CAN* DO THIS!!! And oh, oh, how sweet and rewarding. You don't have to be Stephen Hawking to do this...

There are completely nontoxic techniques for extraction available here, and lots of patient and caring people willing to help you through the process. I encourage you to explore how capable you truly are. Smile
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

SnozzleBerry
#236 Posted : 7/14/2010 1:34:18 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

ms_manic_minxx wrote:
One of the coolest things about working hard to do it yourself is the empowerment--OMG! YES!! I *CAN* DO THIS!!! And oh, oh, how sweet and rewarding. You don't have to be Stephen Hawking to do this...

There are completely nontoxic techniques for extraction available here, and lots of patient and caring people willing to help you through the process. I encourage you to explore how capable you truly are. Smile

BUMP...If you can make cookies, you can extract spice. Very happy
Wiki โ€ข Attitude โ€ข FAQ
The Nexian โ€ข Nexus Research โ€ข The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
ื’ื ื–ื” ื™ืขื‘ื•ืจ

eagleeyes
#237 Posted : 7/14/2010 2:45:14 AM

eagle eyes

i can make cookies but i have to much traffic in my house to be cooking up a batch of dmt without someone i don't want to see.......now would have been great because my son is away and i can always not answer the door but i don't have any of the stuff to begin and i just don't want to be making it in my house ..my neighbors are always dropping by and they don't do stuff like that and i live next door to some pretty fundie christians who do bible studies together and one has a cop brother who is always next door.......so..... i guess i'm just sol for now ;(

Heretic
#238 Posted : 8/4/2010 6:13:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

swim's foaf had his house rushed by 3 masked men with police uniforms on in an unmarked van, they tried to kick in the door for a solid twenty minutes trying to intimidate swim's foaf to let them in under the guise that if he didn't they would arrest everyone in the whole house, upon the statement a warrant was demanded and they flashed a piece of paper for a second before hiding it and resumed kicking the door.

The warrant was fake but this is to show you what levels they will go to in order to intimidate you into letting them inside.

Swim's foaf was on mushroomhuasca during the raid and ended up homeless scared to shit for about a year after the incident. Imagine the look in his eyes as he mixed lye with cat litter and flushed everything and clogged the bathtub hands in bark juice as men with flashlights were outside yelling and kicking.

DO NOT SELL SPICE
When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

epiphany_awakening
#239 Posted : 8/4/2010 7:39:29 AM

Pablo

There is no price on DMT apart from the price you wish to put into said experience. The price is love as you are being given love in chemical form. Just try to be nice to who gives it to you if you dont extract it yourself. It is vital that we distinguish from every other 'drug'.

I have never ever taken part in the illicit and immoral use of dangerous narcotics nor is anything I say real. In reality, I'm a figment of your imagination and what I say has no meaning nor purpose. Don't take it seriously ''man''. The best you can do is ignore me, seriously.

BananaForeskin
#240 Posted : 8/4/2010 8:35:36 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

Quote:
SWIM's foaf had his house rushed by 3 masked men with police uniforms on in an unmarked van, they tried to kick in the door for a solid twenty minutes trying to intimidate SWIM's foaf to let them in under the guise that if he didn't they would arrest everyone in the whole house, upon the statement a warrant was demanded and they flashed a piece of paper for a second before hiding it and resumed kicking the door.

The warrant was fake but this is to show you what levels they will go to in order to intimidate you into letting them inside.

SWIM's foaf was on mushroomhuasca during the raid and ended up homeless scared to shit for about a year after the incident. Imagine the look in his eyes as he mixed lye with cat litter and flushed everything and clogged the bathtub hands in bark juice as men with flashlights were outside yelling and kicking.

DO NOT SELL SPICE

That... makes me want to cry.
¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

«PREV10111213NEXT