We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dissolving mesc into drink (water) then drinking Options

L_Star
#1 Posted : 6/16/2010 2:04:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dissolving mesc.hcl into drink (water) then drinking, does this work?

Thnks for any replys
Much respect to all from L_Star

Disclaimer: EVERYTHING posted by L_Star is said from the following persons: SWIM. All are hypothetical posts and are not endorsements of any activities, beliefs, and practices stated, that may be correlated with the person stated, or another person posting, or third party user, in anyway on dmt-nexus.com. All that is said is for educational purposes and as said is "hypothetical" and therefore cannot be taken for true accounts. SWIM and L_Star abide by the Law in all practices. SWIM would like reader to note that SWIM is blind, and L_Star is a typing assistant voluntering for SWIM. L_Star is bound by legal legislation for customer privacy by Data Protection Act, therefore SWIM will not be identified.

Regards L_Star

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 6/16/2010 2:06:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah it will work, mesc hcl is soluble in water. But why not putting it in capsules and swallowing or something where you dont need to taste it?

Touche Guevara
#3 Posted : 6/16/2010 4:34:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It would work. Orange juice would better serve to mask the taste.

Capsules or a piece of rolling paper would seem preferable, though.

Madcap
#4 Posted : 6/16/2010 4:52:00 PM

illudium Q-36

Even better... small cup of coffee will potentiate a small mesc dose. Usually 100-200 mesc, 3 datura s. seeds (chewed then swallowed) and a small coffee get things right where I like them.
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

L_Star
#5 Posted : 6/16/2010 7:27:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Yeah it will work, mesc hcl is soluble in water. But why not putting it in capsules and swallowing or something where you dont need to taste it?

Yeh man thats wat was done before and works a charm. However I always think about the "thing" say pill sitting on your stomach lining for however long it does before it dissolves. and For instance if you go doctors they will advise that you eat, say a biscuit, before swallowing certian medication.

Rather it be a dispersed concerntration through the stomach then it be concerntrated n dissoving into / around a local area, just incase it cause problems with the ??epithelial?? cells lining the stomach. What would you think? Smile

How does the coffee work with mesc, a few others says this is good? If one doesnt like coffee how about caffeen powder (0.000mg) in some water?

Sometimes it is rahter stoning at times (mesc) swim has highlighted. What is there to gve bit more energy?

Thanks for the advice everyone Smile

Disclaimer: EVERYTHING posted by L_Star is said from the following persons: SWIM. All are hypothetical posts and are not endorsements of any activities, beliefs, and practices stated, that may be correlated with the person stated, or another person posting, or third party user, in anyway on dmt-nexus.com. All that is said is for educational purposes and as said is "hypothetical" and therefore cannot be taken for true accounts. SWIM and L_Star abide by the Law in all practices. SWIM would like reader to note that SWIM is blind, and L_Star is a typing assistant voluntering for SWIM. L_Star is bound by legal legislation for customer privacy by Data Protection Act, therefore SWIM will not be identified.

Regards L_Star

Touche Guevara
#6 Posted : 6/16/2010 7:53:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Mesc is generally said to be stimulating, unless you're referring to an impure extract of San Pedro alkaloids.

If you don't like the idea of waiting for a capsule to dissolve, either poke a hole in it or just fold your dose into a small piece of rolling paper instead.

69ron
#7 Posted : 6/17/2010 1:13:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pure mescaline is very stimulating, almost too much for some people. Only impure cacti extracted mescaline can be sedating or stoning.

SWIM likes mescaline in coffee. It hides the bitter taste of it very well. Another option is hot cocoa. It doesn’t hide the taste quite as well, but works.

Capsules tend to give mixed results. I have always had better results when something is dissolved in a liquid and then swallowed. Even kava works better mixed into milk than taken in a capsule. This is pretty universal.

The poking a whole in the capsule idea seems to work well for some people. I still prefer things dissolved in a tasty liquid beverage, or mixed with food. It’s better on your stomach, and is usually digested faster. Food stimulates digestion, capsules don’t.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

PlainCoil
#8 Posted : 6/17/2010 5:34:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When fully dissolved in any liquid, the acetate comes on in 20-30 minutes for SWIM, as opposed to the usual 2-3 hours for HCL or carbonate in capsules.

L_Star
#9 Posted : 7/12/2010 10:55:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
Pure mescaline is very stimulating, almost too much for some people. Only impure cacti extracted mescaline can be sedating or stoning.

SWIM likes mescaline in coffee. It hides the bitter taste of it very well. Another option is hot cocoa. It doesn’t hide the taste quite as well, but works.

Capsules tend to give mixed results. I have always had better results when something is dissolved in a liquid and then swallowed. Even kava works better mixed into milk than taken in a capsule. This is pretty universal.

The poking a whole in the capsule idea seems to work well for some people. I still prefer things dissolved in a tasty liquid beverage, or mixed with food. It’s better on your stomach, and is usually digested faster. Food stimulates digestion, capsules don’t.

Thnks for the advice of the coca, bitter taste of limo but worked extremely well, much smoother. Why would one wnt to do capsules so uncomfy wll can be.

Thnks again.

Regards L_Star