We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
really examining hyperspace aka the 4th dimension Options

skinwalker
#1 Posted : 7/11/2010 6:50:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

my "purpose" (which your not supposed to have one) was to really try to absorb and remember every detail of hyperspace or what i consider to be the 4th dimension. I do NOT consider the 4th dimension to be "time" but rather to be an extra spatial dimension that can only be accessed due to our limited 3d organs by the mind. This is a state that one passes through when going onto other parts of the journey but it is by far the most exotic one and i took special notes of it. What i remember most is that you are looking at infinite objects that we have no way to comprehend. Here is what i saw and perhaps someone can help me integrate the meaning. I saw tentacles with eyeballs on the ends, and teeth, some with hair some with claws. Whatever it was was an abomination to look at however it was truely a 4 dimensional abstract. I'm curious if my mind would summon up these horrors to mask what i was really looking at. I noticed as being torn twisted and bent in 4d space that if i would really really concentrate hard at these archetypes, creatures, that they would always look the same, they were alittle scary but more "foreign" than just some pointless horror show. Once i got comfortable with the idea that i was in an alien foreign environment i forced myself to accept their coexistence with my own. I got the feeling they were the background noise to this 4th dimensional space, and felt or was told not to pay attention, also that they may not necessarily appear that way for a truly 4th dimensional entity but due to my limited 3d experiences and/or consciousness they was the error/horror/dysfunction in realities logic and how it will be presented to me. **edit this may be like the "blue screen of death" on Windows whenever the program encounters an error to the systems programming**blue screen of death wiki

here is picture i sketched this morning of what i saw

ALOT of other things happened to me so i'll digress from the topic and also mention i may have tapped into some primordial aspect of my brain. I suddenly forgot where i was who i was (when this happens i realize i'm in deep and work to calm myself rather than fight/flight response). I was apparently breathing like a fish. I must have been in water like a tadpole taking breaths prior to developing lungs. Completely surreal and unique experience, i had the mindset of the tadpole and no concept of lungs or air as my main source of intake.

I also tried automatic writing (where you hold a pen and let whatever force is out there write through you). THis was not received well by the "entities" and they would usually tell me to put the damn pen down and focus, however i did manage to scribbled out a few words and pictures despite their warning.

Oh a final note as my body passed through hyperspace i actually somehow felt my physical body being twisted, broken, contorted as i moved through this environment as if I had to be configured. It was painful i felt my jaw being broken apart and my bones snapped and realigned. I though i could feel blood all over the table in front of me as i was completely conscious throughout this ordeal and was worried about what a horrific mess i would leave when my body was discovered the next morning. However just as i was "rearranged" i was also put back together once i passed through this 4d space and reentered our 3d reality.

I also had a meeting with 3 entities who listened to what my heart was seeking, they felt like judges or curators and listened to my pleas.

Of all of these amazing amazing things perhaps the most bizarre to ME PERSONALLY and i dont think anyone will ever get why it was so profound, was that as i was having this meeting my cat suddenly started whining, screaming and jumped on my lap in protective manner. IT NEVER EVER Does this unless i have food. I was given the impression from the entities that it was somehow protecting me and no long just some brainless cat but i had some larger role to play unbeknownst to me. This actually happened twice as i smoked twice and the cat reacted the same way and would promptly leave my lap once the dmt would leave my body. I know its silly and i'm sure ANY rationally minded person would simply say it was complete pure coincidence and i'm a fool for looking at it any deeper but i actually started crying as it sat on my lap, i was filled with love, confusion, and strength. In a weird series of events i had lost my cat 2 days earlier for a week as it escaped the house and somehow walked all the way to my old house...anyhow i'm rambling now.. One last detail was when i met the 3 judges i focused on one of them and he had like a hippo or a elephant without a trunk like shape to its face. I remember being surprised as such a "animal" like characture to its face. It seemed to know my every thought and seemed alittle offended at my judgment of it as some "animal".

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

eagleeyes
#2 Posted : 7/11/2010 10:37:39 PM

eagle eyes

funny about the cat.......a few weeks ago i was on a mushroom journey and the cat stayed close with me during the duration......i think they know somethings up

skinwalker
#3 Posted : 7/11/2010 11:23:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

eagleeyes wrote:
funny about the cat.......a few weeks ago i was on a mushroom journey and the cat stayed close with me during the duration......i think they know somethings up

i would swear on my life something was up with the cat, i mean right now its just some brainless ball of hair, but last night it took on a whole new role, as if had some higher job. It knew something was up, i expected all of the other madness i'm shown in a trip, however the real world interaction of the cat took me by surprise.

skinwalker
#4 Posted : 7/11/2010 11:24:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i only waste my time posting these stories in hopes that someone has had similiar conclusions or experiences and that i'm not alone. I'm looking for parallels, and feel like i find none when i post these stories and no one replies.

professor8
#5 Posted : 7/12/2010 5:32:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow skinwalker thats a really good journey, I can see why you are looking for for something to help integrate and understand. The interaction with the cat is very real as they have the inherent ability to be in more that 3D reality. They are very sensitive to emotion and your punching a tunnel through hyperspace is as disturbing as a tidal wave in your living room. The animals are as much teachers as the plants we commune with. Wait till you see its light body, so beautiful you'll want to cry waves of gratitude and love.

"skniwalker" wrote:
One last detail was when i met the 3 judges i focused on one of them and he had like a hippo or a elephant without a trunk like shape to its face. I remember being surprised as such a "animal" like characture to its face. It seemed to know my every thought and seemed alittle offended at my judgment of it as some "animal".

I've had similar panels of judges in what I called 'initiation' trips; and animal archetypes permeate hyperspace. Perhaps what you saw was an aspect of Ganesh an elephant headed Vedic deity, god of obstacles & success (and I can understand his being a bit miffed at being discounted as an animal Wink .
IMHO, there are no coincidences and every sign you see after a journey that triggers an emotion or thought is a piece of the puzzle that our 3D minds are desperate to complete.

Happy travels,
Professor8

You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

skinwalker
#6 Posted : 7/12/2010 6:21:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

professor8 wrote:
Perhaps what you saw was an aspect of Ganesh an elephant headed Vedic deity, god of obstacles & success (and I can understand his being a bit miffed at being discounted as an animal Wink .

very interesting! i had no considered the hindu god aspect. I really appreciate the recommendation and will look into this further. Smile) One last piece i've learned from this is to just get your first hit correct because going back into hyperspace after a breakthough will just lead to bad ends and will never be as profound as that first meeting. I keep smoking the pipe and reloading it after that initial meeting, NEVER with the same sucesss and clarity as the first time.

Back to "Ganesh" i guess i was just shocked when i looked at this great wise "judge"?..mentor? and rather than human or grey alien or insect or fractal monster i saw a cartoon looking elephant/hippo with an intelligent concerned look on his face staring back at me! I almost started laughing, and glad i caught myself and just accepted what i was shown....especially if i was in the presence of a Hindu deity!

whats interesting is that i do remember this Ganesh like entity was blue as well

Quote:
IMHO, there are no coincidences and every sign you see after a journey that triggers an emotion or thought is a piece of the puzzle that our 3D minds are desperate to complete

excellent statement, thats exactly how i feel lately...puzzel pieces i'm constantly trying to complete to see the larger picture.

skinwalker
#7 Posted : 7/12/2010 6:41:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i just found this picture while looking at other dmt threads on Ganesh... this picture looks almost identical to my own that i drew this morning! Except i'm guessing the picture was made hundreds of years ago. It was actually made by MesoAmerican art found in Teotihuacan.

cave paintings
#8 Posted : 7/12/2010 7:05:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A few days ago I was sitting with some friends. My friend began going into an account of how last time he ate mushrooms, his girlfriends cats started acting up. He said he saw their pupils dilating aswell. I wish I could recall his account better, he was so intent on trying to convey to me exactly how crazy the cats acted while he and his girlfriend and girlfriends room mates were tripping. I remember him saying that no matter how hard he was tripping, the cats were acting far stranger. He suggested that the cats were just in tune with the wavelengths, so to speak. He said that cats were the guardians of the dead in egyptian culture, I dont know about the validity of that, so Im going to look it up now.
From a reductionist view, one could speculate that humans give off pheromones or some scent while under the influence and that cats pick up on them. But that sounds silly to me.
SWIM also saw Ganesha on one of his dmt experiences, though it was a sub-breakthrough experience.
Living to Give

skinwalker
#9 Posted : 7/12/2010 7:16:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I remember him saying that no matter how hard he was tripping, the cats were acting far stranger. He suggested that the cats were just in tune with the wavelengths, so to speak. He said that cats were the guardians of the dead in egyptian culture, I dont know about the validity of that, so Im going to look it up now.

thats an interesting concept that the egyptian cats where worshipped and were the protectors of the dead. My cat was acting or i somehow got the immediate imperssion that it was watching over me, protecting me ifyou will.... also your right despite the insanity i was seeing all around me for some reason i was most caught off guard by my real world cats behavior more so that the infinite complexities shown before me in hyperspace.

skinwalker
#10 Posted : 7/12/2010 7:18:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
SWIM also saw Ganesha on one of his dmt experiences
do you remember anything about that experience?

physics envy
#11 Posted : 7/12/2010 7:36:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In our family, we think our cats must be able to see into 4D+... And one of them always seems to come into the room as I'm preparing for a journey (although she goes crazy for cannabis too!)

As far as being twisted/broken, etc., when you have those intense physical feelings do you ever try working with the energy in ways such as singing, swaying, humming, deep breath noise-making, or anything of that nature? Martin Ball (Entheogenic Evolution) talks about this quite a bit and I've just recently started having those types of sessions. I feel that so far my throat energy area has been opening up a TON through vocal "throat singing".

Good luck on your travels and learning experiences!

Salvia quid enthusiast

Ekstasis
#12 Posted : 7/16/2010 8:22:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ha, my cat has long been my copilot into hyperspace. She's always there to keep me grounded, laying on my chest purring away.

My dog on the other hand is an oaf. Constantly finding the worst possible time to knock something over or make some kind of disgusting sound.
My mind craves nectar day and night.
Like a blue lotus floating on the sea of love.
Lingering in ashantic realms
Lingering in the akashic realms
Lingering in, lingering in the realms.
Blue lotus floats, floating, floating..
Some laugh, some weep, some dance for joy.
My mind craves nectar day and night.

Global
#13 Posted : 7/17/2010 12:51:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

When I drank ayahuasca, my dog looked sincerely concerned for my well-being lol
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

skinwalker
#14 Posted : 7/18/2010 3:40:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

that the impression i got from my cat that it was both concerned and that it had a higher spiritual role to play. Confusing really because i look at it now and its some brainless ball of fur, but at that moment either the entities i was speaking with somehow commanded it , or it came of its own free will to protect me. Was truely bizarre and the timing was odd. Any sane person would say this was a coincidence of course...luckly I feel i've lost my mind thanks to the spice.

Global
#15 Posted : 7/18/2010 6:42:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

skinwalker wrote:
that the impression i got from my cat that it was both concerned and that i had a higher spiritual role to play. Confusing really because i look at it now and its some brainless ball of fur, but at that moment either the entities i was speaking with somehow commanded it , or it came of its own free will to protect me. Was truely bizarre and the timing was odd. Any sane person would say this was a coincidence of course...luckly I feel i've lost my mind thanks to the spice.

"Sane people" as declared by society are overrated
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

skinwalker
#16 Posted : 7/18/2010 3:24:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think losing my mind was a good thing. Smile opening your mind and losing it might be one and the same.

D-Rock138
#17 Posted : 7/18/2010 8:05:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

A lot of people are mentioning that there animals act strange when your on dmt. I have experianced very similar senarios where my dog would act really strange and bark not stop at me like she was really worried. It would happen nearly every time I did it with her around so I think mabye it has something to do with the smell, like its said lots of dmt is released when you die and it almost sort of smells/tastes like death (though I've now come to enjoy it) perhaps they are scarred we may be hurt or dieing. Of course this is all speculation based more on experiance than real scientific or vetrinary knowledge, but it does seem odd that so many people have animals that act strange when dmt is present.

As for the trip that sounds like an awsome one. I remeber that my first trip had a lot of Hindi influnces, like when I got back to earth all my friends had very detailed color chainging eyes of truth that could blink and all! But I think rather than any real diminsions be traversed its more a place inside you (almost as if your mind has become a physical relm) a placed based on everyhing you have ever felt seen or experianced a place of pure ceation but do to our fragmented state of mind it can often be an extremely unstable confusing place populated by abominations. I'm led to believe this because on milder trips you can manifest very realistic creations with conceteration and closed eyes.

Global
#18 Posted : 7/19/2010 5:05:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't think my dog sensed anything at first...that was until I was stumbling around my house like a lifeless zombie. Frankly, if she weren't concerned I'd think she'd have the mind of a ferret.

ocelot
#19 Posted : 7/20/2010 7:29:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I miss my cat...I wish she was still here to be my co-pilot! Even though she was also a brainless fluffball most of the time.

NOISEassault
#20 Posted : 7/22/2010 10:40:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Chalk up another for the animals acting unusual when you're under the influence crowd.

Whenever I've done a session with DMT, my cat has always decided to suddenly want to be as loving as humanly possible, whereas normally he's predominantly in that aloof mode stereotypical of cats in general.

Furthermore I've noticed something rather peculiar to DMT. Unlike my experiences on any other substance, I've noticed that whenever one of my furry loved ones comes in close proximity with me during the voyage, that the visuals suddenly become stronger, brighter, more detailed, and outright more pronounced in general.
I've also noticed multiple times during these trips that while I'm interested in exploring myself, the cosmos, other realities, etc; that I'll end up with the OEVs, and CEVs feeding me endless streams of visual cues doing everything short of shouting at me to "Go love on your pets right now, damnit!".
I never fail to acquiesce immediately.

12NEXT