We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
regular or extract? Options

DoingKermit
#1 Posted : 6/3/2010 5:20:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all! I am thinking about making some enhanced leaf with Calea Zacatechichi and Blue Lotus, but am not sure if i should get the normal dried leaf or the 10x extract. I am thinking of just going for the extract due to it being stronger and probably having more of a profound effect on the experience, rather than the normal stuff, which i am thinking might be too weak to produce the wanted effects.

Also, could the people who have experience with this blend explain how it differs to regular freebase? It's the first time i'm making enhanced leaf and i like the sound of this combination for my first try.

Any comments would be much appreciated Very happy

DK

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Gir
#2 Posted : 6/3/2010 5:44:33 PM

Gir

I havent used any dream herb, but all my changa combos with blue lotus have been supreme bliss. I would recommend it to anyone, specially you kremit. ~.o
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 ‹house› mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 6/3/2010 6:39:08 PM

The Great Namah

I'm not sure I would add extracts... Lotus has always worked very well for me, but too much may dampen the DMT experience (that's the feeling I get if I smoke some pain lotus right before)...if you are really looking to change the experience add a pinch of hamala alkaoids to your mix.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

gammagore
#4 Posted : 6/3/2010 9:56:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Use plain lotus for first time, just to check if you like what you get.

If then you like the blend, then try infusing the lotus extract, so you can judge for yourself what the difference is.

DoingKermit
#5 Posted : 6/3/2010 10:42:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good stuff. Thanks guys!

#6 Posted : 6/3/2010 10:51:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I made that blend for my first batch of enhanced leaf. It's excellent, but I have never smoked straight spice so I can't comment on the difference.

I will say that the consistency of the Calea is perfect for smoking, and the lotus flowers are light and airy which add enough volume to the mix so that it cherries really well. This means you just need to touch it with a flame, and the whole bowl will smoulder nicely. I have found with other things like Pau D'arco that it is diffiult to get everything to burn in one go. I have needed to stick the lighter back in the bowl to get the last bits which tends to burn spice.

That said, Pau D'arco is still definately worth checking out!
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

Bill Cipher
#7 Posted : 6/3/2010 11:03:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Rockin' combo. You won't need the extract. Make sure to go 1:1.

Expect it to creep up a little bit more rather than kick you right square in the face, and expect the plant materials to add a warmth and lovey-dovey quality not present with freebase alone.

DoingKermit
#8 Posted : 6/3/2010 11:13:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm extremely excited now. I'm off to get some Blue Lotus and Calea Zacatechichi tomorrow Smile I think i'm gonna like it.

Thanks for the comments!

Bill Cipher
#9 Posted : 6/3/2010 11:16:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I picture you popping out of your hyperspace stupor in just that exact same pose (complete with mask and rubber gloves). You are in for a spicy treat.

DoingKermit
#10 Posted : 6/3/2010 11:32:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lol! You know it, Art! I can't help but wear the gloves during a journey...

not really Smile Maybe i should though.

ragabr
#11 Posted : 6/4/2010 12:00:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very happy Electric sheep FTW
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

HydroBlowBack
#12 Posted : 7/11/2010 12:13:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Crazy havent spoken to u in almost a year kermit and u have posted a thread titled exactly what i am enquiring about!! give me a pm so we can chat again ill be online from now onwards as i will be embarking on a changa/enhanced leaf journey soon as well!!! much respect..... HydroBlowBack
"And then came me the destructive teen with a handfull of bars and a mind full of dreams"