We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
8yr Old Live Peyote Plant/button... Options

modsquad09
#1 Posted : 7/28/2008 4:18:42 AM

mods

Maya Botanicals has them for about 25 bucks a peice..

does anyone know how much longer i would have to grow it?
would i be able to clone more? or would i have to buy a bunch for one dose?
Shitt it would be pretty cool to just say i have a peyote button growing... do they grow mor ebuttons as time goes on?
Thanks any info, or direction would help thanks!
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 7/28/2008 6:47:10 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Get a Trichocereus "San Pedro" cactus if you want to trip cactus.

Lophophora is for propagation and lookin' pretty... eat a few after you have a huge collection (ones that die or begin to rot)

But it just doesn't make sense to buy Lophophora to eat...

I suggest you get a few mother plants and a bunch of seeds and plan on eating some Lophophora in 7-13 years, just do Trichocereus until then.

You could mix Trichocereus with some of the "Lost Peyotes" for a Lophophora like experience.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Entropymancer
#3 Posted : 7/28/2008 6:56:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 7/28/2008 7:35:35 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Really? You agree? Exactly?

O.P. are you in Europe? or North America?
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

Entropymancer
#5 Posted : 7/28/2008 8:20:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

I do. Well, aside from the last point, I'm not really qualified to comment on. And regarding the fourth, not so practical for someone who will be moving soon, but otherwise a good idea.

'Coatl
#6 Posted : 7/28/2008 5:05:05 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Many of the "Lost Peyotes" contain all the "Lophophora-like" chemicals that Lophophora ~ "Peyote" has, they only lack the mescaline, so adding Trichocereus (mescaline) you can very closely mimic the Lophophora ~ "Peyote" experience without eating 3-7 large beautiful flowering Lophophora.

Here's what I suggest-

3-5 inchs of prep'ed and dried Trichocereus bridgesii

7-9 inchs of prep'ed and dried Trichocereus pachanoi or peruivanus (potent peruvianus, not cuzcoensis)

1-3 "Lost Peyotes" like- Ariocarpus spp., Coryphantha spp., Mammillaria spp., Pelecyphora aselliformis, Turbinicarpus spp.

modsquad09
#7 Posted : 7/28/2008 8:01:12 PM

mods

'Coatl wrote:
Many of the "Lost Peyotes" contain all the "Lophophora-like" chemicals that Lophophora ~ "Peyote" has, they only lack the mescaline, so adding Trichocereus (mescaline) you can very closely mimic the Lophophora ~ "Peyote" experience without eating 3-7 large beautiful flowering Lophophora.

Here's what I suggest-

7-9 inchs of prep'ed and dried Trichocereus pachanoi or peruivanus (potent peruvianus, not cuzcoensis)

1-3 "Lost Peyotes" like- Ariocarpus spp., Coryphantha spp., Mammillaria spp., Pelecyphora aselliformis, Turbinicarpus spp.

Great advice man! thanks!
Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

acolon_5
#8 Posted : 7/28/2008 9:16:13 PM

The Great Namah

'Coatl wrote:

Here's what I suggest-

What Mammillaria spp have you had personal experience with that you can recommend? There are so many of them! In particular which would you suggest in conjunction with Bridgesii?
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

'Coatl
#9 Posted : 7/28/2008 10:57:26 PM

Teotzlcoatl

One mature flowering age Mammillaria craigii plus 6-7 inchs of Trichocereus bridgesii should make for an amazing dream!

I have not tryed all these combinations, so "research" at your own risk. I would believe these all would be 100% safe, but I'm no doctor. The Natives mixed Lophophora with many, if not all of the above cacti, but of course not Trichocereus (which grows 1000s of miles away in South America).

Sorry for posting the same thing in both threads, but I thought they were relevant in both places.