We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
D-Limonen Mescaline Extract Help Options

es123
#21 Posted : 6/12/2010 1:40:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

frinj wrote:
Is there any alternative to using a food dehydrator? I don't have one.

Pour your solution in a pyrex dish, place it near a window and aim a fan directly on it. In SWIM's experience this will fully evaporate in about 10-12 hours, depending on how much fluid you have. If you've got a lot, spread it out in a couple of dishes to increase surface area.

If you're referring to slices of cacti, SWIM had the best luck dicing the cacti up and letting it air dry for a few days, in the sun if possible. Then, shred up the semi-dry chunks using a food processor/blender, spread them out in a pan and aim a fan at them. This should dry it out completely overnight, depending on how humid your area is.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jay
#22 Posted : 7/6/2010 9:38:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone !

Instead of recreating a new topic, I'll just add to this one.
I'm currently soaking my cactus in some d-limo, can't wait to get home this noon to continue my kitchen chemestry !
I have a question on the final product :

Do you guys keep on adding the vinegar in the same dish to evaporate, or do you evaporate each pull seperately?
If so, each pull would have a different concentration of mesc/alcaloids, wouldn't it?
If so, you might want to mix everything together in the end, in order to have a homogeneous end-product...(?)
Do you mix it?

Thanks in advance !
Jay

PREV12