We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Help! Ineffective changa?! Options

BananaForeskin
#1 Posted : 7/5/2010 9:29:25 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

I made a new changa blend the other day: 1:1:2, calea zacatechichi: 10x caapi: jimjam. The solvent I used was a mild pau d'arco extract, with a touch of mint.

Using the GVG (which I know how to use well) and a very fair amount of the blend, the ONLY effects I got from multiple medium-sized tokes was a ridiculous tryptamine body-load, distorted vision, and some sedative/deliriant effects. I tried twice, and a friend of mine tried twice (spaced widely apart).

The thick, white vapor tasted and looked right; I honestly don't know what it could have been. The friend I was with had never used psychedelics before, so the possibility of any tolerance in their case was nil. They experienced the same effects I did.

Any idea what it could have been? We were doing this on a VERY weird-feeling day already, so I wouldn't feel too uncomfortable about blaming failure on the ambient, stagnant weirdness that permeated it. It was a bit frustrating to be finally introducing this person to DMT, and then have nothing happen!

¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

wade
#2 Posted : 7/5/2010 9:34:40 PM

wade

sometimes it just doesnt work the way you want it to

pack fatter bowls, take bigger hits, hold them in longer, sit in the dark a while before hand

thats about all the advice i could give you

gammagore
#3 Posted : 7/5/2010 9:39:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Did you mix it up good and proper before you smoked? Maybe the spice didnt distribute properly, and you got the short end of the stick.

Its happened to me before that id get a proper wholopping from the same blend id smoked the previous day, same amount, just way stronger.

Smoke it a few more times and see weather its the herbs mix or uneven spice distribution.

BananaForeskin
#4 Posted : 7/5/2010 10:18:19 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

Alright! Sounds like a plan. Thanks for the help, guys. It is entirely possible that the spice was not distributed properly; I usually have problems getting it to dissolve quite the way I want it to in the solvent (I'm stingy with my methanol).

It was just such a shock for GVG+changa to NOT be effective...!
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

hyperspacing
#5 Posted : 7/6/2010 1:13:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Try some out of a normal weed pipe direct heat seams to be the way to go from swims changa experiences.
- goodluck and happy voyages
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

Dorge
#6 Posted : 7/6/2010 3:58:15 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

SWIM would not work with anything else but direct flame. SWIM wants smoke........
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/