We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
In a response to selling changa Options

abc1234560
#21 Posted : 7/5/2010 4:08:22 AM

Steve

Very happy Well this topic seems pretty hot with alot of replies. simple. Do not sell. Instead, link them somewhere useful so they can learn that its not to be sold, like.... here? :]
I am not SWIM. SWIM is a fictitious character that likes to preform extractions out in space where it is legal to do so. Any and all posts by this user are fictional and are there for entertainment purposes only.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Infundibulum
#22 Posted : 7/5/2010 4:12:58 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Dorge wrote:
and Infundibulum, I think that was my point.

Sorry, no, I meant that your post makes no sense as in it is difficult to discern what you're talking, what your issue is with Acolon's post and basically what you try to communicate here.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

endlessness
#23 Posted : 7/5/2010 4:19:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

abc1234560 wrote:
Very happy Well this topic seems pretty hot with alot of replies. simple. Do not sell. Instead, link them somewhere useful so they can learn that its not to be sold, like.... here? :]

and here Smile

hyperspacing
#24 Posted : 7/5/2010 4:41:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Selling changa would be like charging to go to church
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

Dorge
#25 Posted : 7/6/2010 3:50:54 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

Infundibulum wrote:
Dorge wrote:
and Infundibulum, I think that was my point.

Sorry, no, I meant that your post makes no sense as in it is difficult to discern what you're talking, what your issue is with Acolon's post and basically what you try to communicate here.

I have no problem with Acolons post, I was commenting to traveler that I did not under stand how Acolon could warn against selling changa with out having to change sell to share as traveler suggested in his post. I edited Acolons post in the way that the traveler had suggested me to do to my own post to show that would create confusion. Thats what I was communicating in that post. In the beginning of the post I was communicating that there are some very serious problems with selling changa and possible health threats that could occur if people sold it, attempting to give people even more of a reason NOT to sell it.
Does that make sense?
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

PREV12