We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first try with spice Options

JasperRain
#1 Posted : 7/1/2010 9:13:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Today is the day that I've been waiting for. I've known about DMT for about 2 months now and since then have been diligently working up to this moment--the moment where I finally experience spice.

Today I finally finished building my vaporizer (instructions here https://www.dmt-nexus.me...spx?g=posts&m=140148)
and I must say it works like a charm. I know I shouldn't consider my experience a letdown, but I can't help but feel that way. I loaded up my first bowl with half a fingernails amount of spice; I still don't have a scale, so this is the best I could do. I cleared the entire thing and didn't feel much so I took several more hits to make sure I'd gotten it all. I started to feel odd body distortions and if I closed my eyes enough to where my vision got blurry the room started to move slightly. Looking into the chamber I noticed that all the crystals were gone, so I touched my finger too it and felt that it was wet. I then touched this to my lips, which, I soon found out was a terrible idea. Soon after touching my lips, the entire right side of my mouth started tingling and going numb.

Allow me to fill everyone in on something important to the next part of the story...I am an atheist. I've always wanted to believe in God though, but I just can't bring myself to believe in something that sounds to me like a fairy-tale. So, before smoking, I actually prayed. I prayed that if there was a God out there, that he show me hyperspace, that he would give me some sort of sign to know this couldn't solely be inside my head.

So, after my first bowl left me feeling normal, I decided that either A. this was a trial to see if I would try harder and attempt spice again, or B. I was actually correct and there was no God. So, I load up another bowl, with a slightly larger amount. This time I really kill it, I inhaled pure vapor till I couldn't hold anymore and the blast knocked me off my rocker. My lungs screamed out in pain and I started coughing wildly, my chest was heaving and I felt an extreme pressure on my head. My eyes automatically closed, and I started to see visuals. I saw neon patterns of light with a candle in the center, the lines radiating from the candle. The lines then formed into a clown face and visuals popped up that seemed to belong in a circus. It wasn't nearly as cool as it sounds however. At this point I think that this could be a test, and If I really want to see hyperspace bad enough, that I'll take another hit. Same thing happens again. Once more I think, that's it, I just need to take one more hit. unfortunently my bowl was cleared by this time, so I began to think that I needed to put more spice in...something however stopped me. I believe that it's good that I stopped when I did because I obviously wasn't getting anywhere.

I have a hard time tripping balls. Once upon a time in mexico I did copious amounts of Ether. Everyone else in the room would be tripping hard, and I would just be by the speakers dancing, no trippyness at all. I've also done shrooms and didn't trip. I figured that DMT would be the substance that finally got me to completely lose it, and it still might be. I'll just have to come back more prepared and go at it again.

Everything I say is a lie. I'm just a scared kid who wants to be liked, therefore I come up with incredible fantasy tales to impress people online with.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

JasperRain
#2 Posted : 7/1/2010 9:14:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

somehow the link screwed up...here it is. https://www.dmt-nexus.me...spx?g=posts&m=140148

gammagore
#3 Posted : 7/1/2010 9:25:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Invest in a scale, a popular auction site has them cheap. Either your dosage is small or the smoking tek needs improvement. Screaming lungs and coughing sounds like badly vaped/burnt spice.

And beware of what you wish for, DMT will make you trip balls/totaly loose it for sure, and more. This is a really powerfull molecule, you just havent worked out yet what works best for youSmile

hyperspacing
#4 Posted : 7/1/2010 9:33:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well first things first is you should get a scale that can measure milligrams. You can get one off ebay for around 30-35 bucks. Then you can monitor your dose wich for me is a must. Next is you want to take this premeasured dose within 60 seconds meaning after 2 or 3 hits your dose should be gone. after that first minute you build an immediate immunity and any more u smoke is a waste. If you fail in your attempt wait an hour before you try again. Just take big rips and hold them in without taking too long to finish your dose. Other than that vaporizing freebase dmt is an art form. Until you get a technique down its hard to get your premeasured dose without burning it or not heating it up enough. As far as hyperspace its possible to breakthrough 1000 times and not see the same place. Don't give up. When the time is right you will see what you need to see. The more you force it the harder it is to find. Keep your mind clear and your thoughts empty dmt will fill in the rest.

-goodluck and happy voyages
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

TrustLoveMan
#5 Posted : 7/1/2010 9:39:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You are probably slightly burning your spice and also those multiple hits are adding to your tolerance. That's why it's hard to trip when you are smoking multiple bowls. If you want to trip harder I suggest you get your smoking technique down, then get as much smoke as possible in the first 30sec-1min. I am having trouble breaking through myself. I do enjoy multiple doses because it is like a strong shroom trip, but this wastes dmt and you'll get WAY more out of this substance by waiting a few hours between trips and losing your tolerance.
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

JasperRain
#6 Posted : 7/1/2010 9:39:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you gammagore and hyperspacing. I didn't know the 60 second rule, that definitely is something that I did wrong. Also I didn't know that something could be vaped badly. I suppose I'll just have to work on it. I didn't mean to sound hotheaded when I stated that I wanted to "totally lose it," I just meant that I wanted something that would be powerful enough to surpass my will to stay firmly planted in reality.

gibran2
#7 Posted : 7/1/2010 9:41:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

JasperRain wrote:
Allow me to fill everyone in on something important to the next part of the story...I am an atheist. I've always wanted to believe in God though, but I just can't bring myself to believe in something that sounds to me like a fairy-tale. So, before smoking, I actually prayed. I prayed that if there was a God out there, that he show me hyperspace, that he would give me some sort of sign to know this couldn't solely be inside my head.

The God of your current imagination IS a fairy-tale – that’s why you’re an atheist. Smile

What awaits you is beyond your imagination. Many of us are certain that the place we visit has some sort of reality beyond our minds. You’ll decide for yourself.

Welcome to the forum and safe travels!
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

gammagore
#8 Posted : 7/1/2010 9:48:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Make changa and the 60 second rule means nothing. Even with straight spice, I can do a small little hit first and wait like 10min, just to get familiar whith whats to come and ease the nerves, then I go for the full dose, pull and hold for 20sec, do it again and again by which point I dont know what a hand or pipe isSmile Of course you dont want to sit around and take a puff of DMT every few mins, you want to smoke till you cant smoke anymore(with freebase).

SnozzleBerry
#9 Posted : 7/1/2010 9:51:26 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Welcome JasperRain, good to have you aboard.

TrustLoveMan wrote:
I do enjoy multiple doses because it is like a strong shroom trip, but this wastes dmt and you'll get WAY more out of this substance by waiting a few hours between trips and losing your tolerance.

Can you show a source for this claim? The currently accepted literature establishes that there is no meaningful tolerance for DMT use created by prior DMT use.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

hyperspacing
#10 Posted : 7/1/2010 9:51:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Its all about the changa
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

ragabr
#11 Posted : 7/1/2010 11:06:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has never found the 60 second rule correct.

Welcome to the Nexus!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

DMTripper
#12 Posted : 7/2/2010 2:00:04 AM

John Murdoch IV

ragabr wrote:
SWIM has never found the 60 second rule correct.

Welcome to the Nexus!

I'm gone in 60 seconds Razz
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

JasperRain
#13 Posted : 7/2/2010 2:49:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm going at it again. This time I have a sitter, good music, and a proper lighter.

I'm not sure if the 60 sec thing is true or not, but the time constraint can only intensify the experience so I'm striving to remain in the time frame...

Thanks for all the help!

pau
#14 Posted : 7/2/2010 2:59:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

story from ancient Asia (and perhaps other places):
If you want to learn religion, go to church,
If you want to know God, go within.

WHOA!

Felnik
#15 Posted : 7/2/2010 3:06:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sounds like your in a hurry to get it going . don't be in such a hurry relax into it . it takes a little while to figure out the smoking technique.
You'll get it . this stuff does not like to be rushed. take it slow this stuff will kick your ass hard if your impatient and full of expectation. no expectation no expectation .

you 'll see plenty ..

good luck
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

Bill Cipher
#16 Posted : 7/2/2010 3:24:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

JasperRain wrote:
I'm not sure if the 60 sec thing is true or not, but the time constraint can only intensify the experience so I'm striving to remain in the time frame...

Be careful what you wish for.

DMTripper wrote:
I'm gone in 60 secondsRazz

I like that. Could be a movie or something...

rberg79
#17 Posted : 7/4/2010 9:05:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Uncle Knucles wrote:
JasperRain wrote:

Be careful what you wish for.

DMTripper wrote:
I'm gone in 60 secondsRazz

I like that. Could be a movie or something...

wait, you're kidding, right? Nicholas Cage? Lol.

Abakua81
#18 Posted : 7/5/2010 11:53:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

gammagore wrote:

And beware of what you wish for, DMT will make you trip balls/totaly loose it for sure, and more. This is a really powerfull molecule, you just havent worked out yet what works best for youSmile

I agree with beware of what you wish for. I always took heroic doses of lsd and loved the insanity or clarity. So when I finally got my hands on some good quality spice I way overdid it and it wasnt a comfortable experience. In hindsight it was probably great and I learned some respect from it. Just because you can eat 50 hits of paper and be fine, dont assume you need a large amount of spice. I think its better to work your way up to it. Some of the content could be temporarily earth-shattering if you have a breakthru. I do think everyone should try it and get just the moving visuals by doing a small dose. Later that night if they still want to commit to the possibility that they have a frightening experience and are too afraid to try again.

Spice wont be liked by all. It is quite intense and it often leaves me wondering which reality is "reality". So when I do it I dread it but want it so bad at the same time. SWIM had to grab a g of dmt at a Furthur show recently. Its still just waiting. I have to be in the right headspace before I even load that pipe

JasperRain
#19 Posted : 7/5/2010 9:36:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

At this point I have tried 5 times...still with no success. I'm measuring success purely by what I've read on these forums. Two of my friends have tried it as well, each one experiencing something they remarked as being "the best thing ever." I plan on making changa in the future, and will also try the water bong/MJ trick.

I thank everyone for their helpful comments, I have around 70 mg left and I'm at the beach on vacation--which means it wont be long before I try again.

Felnik
#20 Posted : 7/5/2010 11:28:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm not sure about that tolerence thing . I think that when caapi or similar component is envolved its a totally different thing.
My experience seems to show that when caapi is in the mix its possible to just keep hitting the spice until your exhausted and simply can't manage to do it anymore. I had a series of journeys the other day with THH tincture in the mix where i could just keep hitting the spice and go right back in each and every time . I did this for over an hour easily.
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208