We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
TEA IN CHINA... Options

antrocles
#1 Posted : 7/1/2010 10:12:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i honestly don't even know how i'm going to write this....i have no choice in the matter (i will explain) and i am horrifyingly insecure that this report will be taken in the wrong way. yet- i still cannot NOT write this. all i can honestly say is that what you are going to read is made manifest by a frequency...

my beloved park...

i have not worked in a while. true breakthrough has not taken place for nearly two weeks. i've been injured pretty severely and then illness set in while my immune system was so decimated.

i felt like a glitchy computer with a really crappy dial-up connection. my connections to other dimensions would be thready and non-communicable. i needed to heal.

today i felt different upon waking...i felt not healthy per se....just that one particular 'band' had successfully reconnected. like a single phone line just got reestablished.

the phone was ringing off the hook and a part of me could do nothing but answer.

the journey began so powerfully and the connection was so absolute, it was literally like the movie avatar. i literally woke up in another world. more than i've ever experienced. like the most lucid lucid-dream imagineable. the reality was complete on every front. and something else was very different. i was me. 100% me. no body, mind you....and the ability to be what i was experiencing, but ME. no desire to judge or question, simply to accept. i was in another reality and AWARE of the fact.

i KNEW on some level that i had a body and it existed in another place. i knew that where i currently was, i was incorporeal and my 'abilities' were far beyond what that other body/me knew. i have never been so far, been so aware of it, and been so completely in acceptance (absolutely not a trace of fear anywhere) of it.

the sensation of true bliss and oneness was immediately matched to a growing sense of purpose. this was the point when i was shown who and what i am. i was shown in the most direct way i've ever known and i was literally 'switched on' to never forget. ever.

an alien race i have seen many many times, though not 'the golden ones' took me into their dimension. i was on a craft and at the same time i was in multiple scenarios involving my consciousness. i could experience all of these concurrently without losing track of one single atom in any of them. one aspect of myself was shown cartoon worlds where my 'self' governed the energy of the world itself.

in each of these worlds it would start off happy, smiley and playful and at the end of each world the faces would melt into more taunting, snotty (and playful). i was told that there is a part of my consciousness that has been conditioned to be 'uncomfortable' with continual happiness. that it has been conditioned to come up with a "disappointing" ending to everything. that i had formed this at a very early stage in my evolution in this physical dimension and that i would want to focus on being more at peace with being happy, since that was what was coming...

what was coming... Shocked

all of the scenarios i am experiencing instantly snap into one. i am before my alien friends and i have no fear, no sorrow, no desire to return back to the physical....i am at peace and i know that my only "challenge" is to work towards being more at peace with being at peace.. Confused

i say to them, i will always go with you...for it has dawned on some part of my awareness that i went farther and deeper than i've ever gone. a lot farther. and i never even thought about coming back or being lost there forever. this is how far i was my brothers and sisters. something had completely shifted.

i was told, in that very realization, who and what i am. what my 'role' in the coming evolution is. it began with a question: "who have you always been your entire life?" "though you struggle to know your 'purpose', if you look back at your life in a certain frequency (your true frequency) you will see who you are meant to be....for you have been it all your life."

it was as clear and obvious to me in that moment as existence itself. i have always brought people together. always, from always being the 'captain' in dodge-ball games, to organizing gatherings for friends, to forming the L.O.V.E. brigade, to being the liason between my teammates and my sponsors....i have always been the person to listen to people from each camp and create a language that both could understand. i am a communicator. nothing more and nothing less.

i was told plainly that i am now a communicator between where my body is and other dimension(s). no, i'm not a channel. the 'information' that i give and receive is purely a 'frequency'. i was told that through DMT, meditation and the sound work i am doing, i will become more and more able to enter the body-less worlds of other dimensions. i have no message to give other than i was told that it is what we are all working towards. that the more comfortable you can become with leaving this world and entering that higher state of being, the easier your evolution will be.

it was explained that something profound was coming and working on communicating and 'being' as the true self was the only thing that should be top priority. that a new 'sense' was about to be awakened in humanity. be it through death and departure from the body or by working on the ability to consciously exist in both vibrations (ie: the ablity to experience reality including and BEYOND the physical plane). essentially- evolve or die. either way you're gonna need to be comfortable leaving this physical, limited reality behind.

the responsibility of being a clear transmitter/receiver for a higher frequency hit me hard. there was something so important and so clear to it. i began crying and i continued to cry. the wrenching contractions popping open things in me that, like certain trees need fire to propogate, NEEDED to be wrung vigorously via the deepest catharsis to be awakened. this was one 'shift' that was going to be permanent.

on my back i opened my eyes and stared directly at the sun. this was no longer the 'ball of gas' that i had learned about in school. this was a stream of information that now poured through my eyes directly into my pineal gland. i stared directly into the sun and watched frequencies, codes and colors beam down into my very seat of consciousness. my eyes began to flicker after a while....at first seeming quite random, then beginning to display a pattern....highly complex...as if my mind were being 'rebooted'. this went on for about a minute solid. it was rapturous.

i walked home barefoot through the park. more present and more clear than i've ever been. at the edge of the park stood a painter with an easel and canvas set up....there is a new museum almost completed in the park that is quite cool to look at. i asked the artist if i could come around and see his work. he said yes..

what i saw was a brilliant water-color representation of the structure before us. i stared at his work, then looked directly at the structure. though i 'saw' with my eyes exactly where he was focussing, i realized in that moment that i did not see with my MIND what he was seeing with his mind. that i have been walking around this world the bulk of my life SEEING WITH MY EYES, what others are seeing with their MINDS. before i could even get sad or negative about this realization, a voice came through me (from my new 'connection'?) that said,

"this is the new evolution you are growing towards on this planet." "you will one day be able to see with your mind what others see with THEIR minds."

the utter massiveness and almost-too-deep-to-grasp-ness of this notion made me joyous beyond all reason. isn't this what all of us TRULY desire in our hearts?? to have someone SEE exactly what you SEE. we say, "see things through my eyes", but what we really mean is, "see things through my mind."

the notion that this is possible fills me with a love and gratitude that has no containment. that's worth more than all the tea in china....

WITH THE DEEPEST LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

universecannon
#2 Posted : 7/1/2010 10:25:06 PM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

Laughing i was wondering where that title fit into it

great report..gives me goosebumps reading this thread. It makes me so happy

"this is the new evolution you are growing towards on this planet."

I recalibrate this morning in the woods for the first time in far too long and as usual this was the impression that was pervasive throughout and after the experience. Keep surging forward man

much peace and love yall

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

stevowitz
#3 Posted : 7/1/2010 10:28:26 PM

The Dude

Chills.
Wide eyed amazement.
Jaw dropping

all these while I read your report !

amazing stuff man...Gotta say that I've been doing ALOT of research on things to come...it's gonna be crazy I think.
*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
cephalopods are enlightened -benzyme
T R I P S I T

SnozzleBerry
#4 Posted : 7/1/2010 10:47:18 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

hehehe, awesome report as usual, antrocles. That sent tingles up and down my spine.

antrocles wrote:
the utter massiveness and almost-too-deep-to-grasp-ness of this notion made me joyous beyond all reason. isn't this what all of us TRULY desire in our hearts?? to have someone SEE exactly what you SEE. we say, "see things through my eyes", but what we really mean is, "see things through my mind."

wow, I love that this quote came on the tail end of that massive mckenna thread, such wonderful synchronicity. This is exactly what he talks about when he goes into his "seeing what others mean" spiel and talking about virtual reality and the world being made up of language. What a beautiful revelation that must have been to have, especially while in the presence of that artist and the afterglow of your voyage.

peace
SB
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

gibran2
#5 Posted : 7/1/2010 11:01:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

antrocles wrote:
…the journey began so powerfully and the connection was so absolute, it was literally like the movie avatar. i literally woke up in another world. more than i've ever experienced. like the most lucid lucid-dream imagineable. the reality was complete on every front. and something else was very different. i was me. 100% me. no body, mind you....and the ability to be what i was experiencing, but ME. no desire to judge or question, simply to accept. i was in another reality and AWARE of the fact.

Yes, I’ve now had two experiences where there was absolutely no ego loss. Perfectly intact ego, perfect mental and visual clarity. (Unfortunately, both of them were a bit lacking in the bliss department!)

These types of experiences are the “convincers”. If everyone could have an experience like the one you’ve described here, there would be no more debate. The truth and reality of these other places would be clear to all.

Great report!
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

antrocles
#6 Posted : 7/1/2010 11:12:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

so- now i'm going to take a big risk and throw something kinda 'out there' out there...

as soon as i had written this report, i began to feverishly surf the internet for things related to ideas i had been given. the VERY FIRST thing that caught my eye, i clicked on...

now- please use your most open mind when viewing cause there's plenty to 'judge'.

i was called to the title of it, since i had felt i had just done it myself. either way, listen with an open mind and you'll be blown away by some of the word choices she uses as well as how many of the ideas are literally almost repeated from my report!!

serendipity? i no longer believe in it. there are only frequencies....

http://www.youtube.com/w...g8w&feature=related

L&G!!
wisdom today."

ragabr
#7 Posted : 7/1/2010 11:18:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fantastic antrocles, thank you for sharing your journeys. Wonderful to hear that you're on your way to recovery!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

antrocles
#8 Posted : 7/1/2010 11:21:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
antrocles wrote:
…the journey began so powerfully and the connection was so absolute, it was literally like the movie avatar. i literally woke up in another world. more than i've ever experienced. like the most lucid lucid-dream imagineable. the reality was complete on every front. and something else was very different. i was me. 100% me. no body, mind you....and the ability to be what i was experiencing, but ME. no desire to judge or question, simply to accept. i was in another reality and AWARE of the fact.

Yes, I’ve now had two experiences where there was absolutely no ego loss. Perfectly intact ego, perfect mental and visual clarity. (Unfortunately, both of them were a bit lacking in the bliss department!)

These types of experiences are the “convincers”. If everyone could have an experience like the one you’ve described here, there would be no more debate. The truth and reality of these other places would be clear to all.

Great report!

YES! it's as if i was me....but the highest me. i was allowed to encompass the ego-me, but i was so much more evolved that the 'negative' qualities of the ego did not exist. it was like having it all....the very best of it all.....

and yes my dearest brother- they are most definitely 'convincers'!!!

L&G!!
wisdom today."

antrocles
#9 Posted : 7/1/2010 11:24:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ragabr wrote:
Fantastic antrocles, thank you for sharing your journeys. Wonderful to hear that you're on your way to recovery!

thank you beautiful sister... yeah...i had a REALLY bad crash about a month ago while racing in the midwest. nearly ground my ankle completely off.... Sad i had to race with it really messed up for three days and, though i cleaned it regularly and did my best, it wound up getting infected. badly. as in- staph.

i was on the world's gnarliest antibiotics for two solid weeks and they left me weak and fragile to say the least. i lost nearly 10 pounds!

every day i am slowly getting stronger. i even won a big bike race last sunday (that's a whole OTHER report....i dedicate that victory 100% to DMT)....

thank you for the kind words. many lessons have been learned.....and continue to be learned.....

WITH THE DEEPEST LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!
wisdom today."

jamie
#10 Posted : 7/2/2010 12:07:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I just came out of my second DMT session of the day that totally blew me away, after a week of daily changa sessions that started with one mindblowing ayahuasca donwload..and im my current glow your post made me start to cry.

I dont know what else to say. I hope the planet wakes up soon.
Long live the unwoke.

Felnik
#11 Posted : 7/2/2010 1:29:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

beautiful beautiful fantastic ........... so glad to hear about your journey. These are the kind of experiences that are the essence of

the dmt experience.

much love
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

DMTripper
#12 Posted : 7/2/2010 1:41:15 AM

John Murdoch IV

Thank you for your post. It was really good for me to read because it resonates very much with what I have been experiencing lately. I don't have anywhere close to as much experience with DMT as you have, but the message I get is very much the same. About the future of the humans and evolution of the mind and soul. I'm being shown the next level and how we need to get rid of all fear and anger and other negative emotions to get there.

And I'm becoming more and more sensitive to spice. Or I'm able to get much deeper with smaller amounts.

And the last time I smoked was with a good friend in beautiful nature at sunset.
I only smoked 20-25mg. but broke through but only for a short time. But when I came back I felt really sober but what I saw was absolutely amazing. I was still tripping heavily but felt very sober. The sun and the clouds and the mountain in front of me just looked crazy! I couldn't believe how amazingly beautiful this place was. And usually when I come back things fade away very fast but this just kept going for a long time without diminishing. And I was just thinking about how I wasn't seeing this with my eyes. I was seeing this with my mind. And I so wished my friend could see what I was witnessing.

These were the craziest 20mg. I've ever experienced Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Saidin
#13 Posted : 7/2/2010 1:48:22 AM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Wow, awesome, fantastic, brillant.

What a profound and special journey. Thank you so much for sharing...it truly filled my heart to overflowing with joy for what you experienced!

Namaste Brother!
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

UniverseXP
#14 Posted : 7/2/2010 5:00:45 AM

Roger

wow thats an amazing experience antrocles. you seem to be on a great path, keep it up!
sweet vid btw
: )

SCRIBES
#15 Posted : 7/4/2010 1:49:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow thats awesome. I thought the part where you were talking about staring into the sun was interesting. When you said that you saw colors and information practically being beamed into ur pineal gland, it reminded me of a form of meditation called sungazing. Sungazing is when you wake up every morning to watch the sunrise (usually barefoot,standing on a piece of earth) and you stare at it for a few moments. The sun is supose to give you all the energy you need, so they say. I havent tried it, but i first heard of it when i went to the zen center in my city. A buddhist priest gave a lesson to about 25 people (im not buddhist, i just went to see how they meditate and get a brief exposure to the beliefs). There is a well known document where Hira Ratan Manek claims he has only had sunlight and water, no food, SINCE 1995!

Just thought id throw that little piece of info in, take it easy......gotta go, going to be late for work

much love
One good thing about music is when it hits you, you feel no pain. So hit me with music.
- Bob Marley

acolon_5
#16 Posted : 7/5/2010 4:08:19 PM

The Great Namah

Deep stuff my friend. Powerful voyage.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

jbark
#17 Posted : 7/5/2010 5:20:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Impressive, profound experience. I'd expect nothing less from you Antrocles! I'll write more when i have access to a 'pooter. This is from my cell. But glad to see the voyage continues!

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.