We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The reality of alien entities Options

isambard
#1 Posted : 7/25/2008 2:21:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

While the autonomous existence of aliens in DMT space may be contentious, their presence in regular space just received confirmation from a remarkable source. NASA astronaut Edgar Mitchell - the sixth man on the moon - says he was briefed on the UFO/ alien visitation phenomenon by the government.

http://news.sky.com/skyn...e/200807415052312?f=rss

The plot thickens! Shocked

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Thinkers_Corner
#2 Posted : 7/25/2008 3:51:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I saw this today and discussed with a friend.
The main thing that questioned us was...

What need does this 77yr old man have to lie?
And thinking about it, if there was contact, OF COURSE it would be concealed.

Of course it would!

The government / nasa would at least want to establish the nature of these aliens before revealing contact to the world.
As if Nasa would put out a press release saying:

"Hey, we’ve had alien contact"
-- we don’t know who they are, what they want, where they come from, or anything for that matter, but hey, were keeping you posted.

I don’t give much time to all this alien conspiracy anymore, but I don’t see why this old guy has any need to lie about anything.
think.

Infundibulum
#3 Posted : 7/25/2008 4:31:12 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

It's not about lying, Dr Mitchell can believe in his claims 100%. The problem is that his claims are his interpretation of his observations. We cannot verify his observations (id est, what he saw, what he heard and what he might have read) so his interpretations and claims are untrustworthy irrespective of whether he's consciously lying or not.

Simple as that!Pleased

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

nought
#4 Posted : 7/25/2008 8:39:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ronue wrote:
It's not about lying, Dr Mitchell can believe in his claims 100%. The problem is that his claims are his interpretation of his observations. We cannot verify his observations (id est, what he saw, what he heard and what he might have read) so his interpretations and claims are untrustworthy irrespective of whether he's consciously lying or not.

Simple as that!Pleased

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence!
nought is a fictional name I use on forums only. All posts and pictures are fictional. Any other use of this name, in any other forums, websites, or chatrooms will be someone other than myself.

isambard
#5 Posted : 7/25/2008 11:57:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't think he personally witnessed anything. He reports only that he was briefed by the government/ that it was common knowledge in his circles. Google 'disclosure project' and youtube it too ... 300 high level ex-government insiders, all whistleblowing together, providing hours of recorded testimony that aliens and UFOs are indeed real. While you're at it, google 'battle of LA' to read about the day in 1942 when a flying saucer hovered over LA for 30 minutes while the home guard trained spotlights on it and fired over 1,000 artillery shells at it trying to knock it out of the sky. To no effect. Shrapnel killed 6 LA residents, the entire city watched the event unfold, and it was on the front page of the LA times the next day. The biggest mass UFO sighting in history. Can't just be explained away. IMO.