We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Basification during Q21Q21 TEK Options

srphm
#1 Posted : 7/3/2010 1:09:09 AM
SWIM

per https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m.../Lime_A/B_Extraction_Tek

Quote:
Note: The mix will form a "dark crust" that is fine. It does not affect the yield at all, it is a sign you are doing the tek right! It will actually tell you when most of the alkaloids are out. When there is no DMT left, the mix will not crust, but just stay dark!

When SWIM has added 1:2 mhrb to lime, or 1:1.. SWIM is getting nothing like a "dark crust", just a dark, somewhat gooey mix that is dark brownish. It even mentions in the tek that the mix will turn somewhat of a greyish color, but that is not happening at all. Am I doing something wrong? I have followed the tek precisely up until this point.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

q21q21
#2 Posted : 7/3/2010 1:39:04 AM

SWIM

Done even pay any attention to it.

that is a pretty old version of the tech. Apparently for some people it doesn't do that.

Just pull off the naptha, even if it is 100% clear and not yellow then put it in the freezer. It should work super well as long as your ingredients are good!
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs