We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
touche' dorge Options

soulfood
#1 Posted : 6/25/2010 1:18:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

This is how this threead begines

I'll be back in just a couple of well spent minutes.

Wink

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

SCRIBES
#2 Posted : 6/25/2010 12:03:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

where did you go?
One good thing about music is when it hits you, you feel no pain. So hit me with music.
- Bob Marley

Big Inhale
#3 Posted : 6/25/2010 4:12:38 PM

The Enlightend One

Yeah what happened?
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

soulfood
#4 Posted : 6/25/2010 6:51:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Where to begin?

Well I guess first of all I heard of the concept of fortifying caapi leaves. Being a great fan of the great mothers work, I did thus take 20g's of yellow caapi leaves, which were given a mighty good blending and added to a hefty amount of IPA and they were left in union for some good 30 days... and the lord looked upon this union and said it was good Smile ... ah enough of this charade. It's late, I'm sweating like you wouldn't believe and some big assed mosquito just took a chunk out of my ass... trapped him in a box I did Smile I'll let him out later.

But yeah!

I evapped all that down onto 1g of leaf which was then combined with 1g of spice a la jork limonene IPA magic, thus making the product...

seriously that was a big f'n mosquito! damn my ass is itchy!!!

Anyway... This was so much more than the standard DMT: Caapi leaf magic I have become acustommed to which is.. just great. But this isn't about hyperspace. This isn't even about visuals, rushes, entities or any of that stuff you spice only freaks may be so well used to. This was somewhere I had only been with a good helping of the holy brew. Thus leading onto the title of this thread, Dorge is really onto something here. Damn me I was so skeptical. Out of ignorant respect for what I knew and loved.. hell, I wanted to be skeptical. There was something so delicously blind and christian about the whole thing. But to all you dedicated nay sayers out there...

This is ayahuasca!

Drink her, smoke her, hell... shoot her up I guess. It really doesn't change who she is or what she does or how she tells you what's going on. If you hear her voice through any medium, she will always have her definitive message for all who are willing to listen, clear and true as daylight. At that realisation that she could travel through smoke, I just kept smoking her.

The first cone full had me thinking that this has just tamed the DMT to the point of almost zero activity. But then unlike vaped DMT, much great insight kept coming to mind. Take another cone and I'm now looking around and noticing those thick rain effects I only ever realise drinking a good dose of lovingly prepared brew. Actually the most similar experience I have had to this has been when I have consumed extracted THH with an oral dose of DMT. I was rolling around the floor, ecstatic about what this great smoking mixture had brought on, how amazingly clear everything became, how I could feel every system of my body syncronised. Also unlike DMT, I could sustain this state for hours, just by loading another cone. If anything each cone seemed to have a stronger effect than the last. The MAOI effect gets very, very strong with this method. I have never reached this level with brewed ayahuasca, as it can become physically uncomfortable, but this euphoria was so pure. There was none of the sterile edgy euphoria which can be present with lesser materials, but a solid enveloping pulse which radiated from my heart all the way up to my head. At one point I almost purged, but I wanted to keep that feeling built up inside me for too long, so it didn't happen in the end.

Four hours passed with no noticable build up of tolerence. In this 4 hours I had remembered so much of what I had forgotten was so fundementally me. I guess as time goes by it is necassary for one to adapt but in that process much is lost, but to get some of it back was a long overdue blessing. I went outside to look up to the stars as is often the most suitable thing to do when wanting to multiply the feelings of the profound. Then for some reflective moments I sat on the grass clarifying myself and trying to hold on to all that I had learned. Contemplating on loading another cone... which I did Smile. That's the only downside with this stuff for me, which is the flip side of the coin to one of its greatest qualities. You can just go on and on with smoking the stuff.

All I can say to sum all this up is, for anyone who is skeptical of this great gift to just get on it and see for themselves.

Certainly for me, this is the start of a beautiful relationship Pleased

Cheers Dorge Smile

I suppose I'd better let that mosquito outside now.

Big Inhale
#5 Posted : 6/25/2010 7:05:26 PM

The Enlightend One

Awesome report. Well worth the wait. This gets me excited for my new batch.
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

ragabr
#6 Posted : 6/25/2010 8:29:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome soulfood, guess I need to get SWIM working on soaking her caapi leaves.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

gammagore
#7 Posted : 6/25/2010 9:56:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good stuff isnt it soulfoodSmile

SMOKE MORE CHANGA!!!

SCRIBES
#8 Posted : 6/26/2010 5:38:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, very nice report. I have only ever delt with the spice myself, and have all ways been curious about other methods of consumption which make it last longer. I just looked over the extraction section segment of the site and didn't see what i was looking for. Last week or the week before i think i recall (i could be mistaken) seeing a post where someone mentioned being able to use mimosa root bark powder to make a brew with out an MAOI. I have a decent amount left that i think should be enough. However i don't want to waste what i have left. Could someone point me in the right direction for a recipe or recomend that i should save it for more spice? (hope this is proper edicate)
One good thing about music is when it hits you, you feel no pain. So hit me with music.
- Bob Marley

Dorge
#9 Posted : 6/27/2010 6:44:06 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

soulfood wrote:

Anyway... This was so much more than the standard DMT: Caapi leaf magic I have become acustommed to which is.. just great. But this isn't about hyperspace. This isn't even about visuals, rushes, entities or any of that stuff you spice only freaks may be so well used to. This was somewhere I had only been with a good helping of the holy brew. Thus leading onto the title of this thread, Dorge is really onto something here. Damn me I was so skeptical. Out of ignorant respect for what I knew and loved.. hell, I wanted to be skeptical. There was something so delicously blind and christian about the whole thing. But to all you dedicated nay sayers out there...

This is ayahuasca!

Drink her, smoke her, hell... shoot her up I guess. It really doesn't change who she is or what she does or how she tells you what's going on. If you hear her voice through any medium, she will always have her definitive message for all who are willing to listen, clear and true as daylight. At that realization that she could travel through smoke, I just kept smoking her.

Certainly for me, this is the start of a beautiful relationship Pleased

Cheers Dorge Smile

LMFAO!!!Laughing Laughing Laughing
That is an awesome report... heheheheheh... touche indeed!
Man I have to say after getting publicly flogged so much on RS and by the ayahuasca community in general it is really good for me to hear this. I mean I know it... and many other people know it, but its nice to see people here just out right say it like it is... This is smokable ayahuasca. She talks to you in a tea or smoked, you can smoke it for hours... no one beleives me... but you! lol.... and yes you can feel that "deliciously blind and christian" thing too huh? lol!
swim is just glad people are finding what this can do!
thanks for posting this man... you made my day!
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

soulfood
#10 Posted : 6/28/2010 12:08:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You're more than welcome. Smile

After the experience, the only draw back I could think of was that I had used a hell of a lot of DMT compared to what I would with ayahuasca. This experience would have featured 500mg DMT and 10.5g Caapi leaf. But then I realised on the flipside, ayahuasca whilst only requiring around 80mg's DMT, for myself would have required 50-100g's good caapi vine.

I think next time I may even have some x20 caapi without DMT, to smoke in a joint between changa cones. I'd be very interesting in seeing how things turn out when even more caapi is added to the mix, but with 20g's worth of chlorophyll on 1g of leaf, it was already getting quite sticky.

I may even enhance with vine power next time Pleased

Dorge
#11 Posted : 6/28/2010 1:45:20 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

enhancing vine power does help for sure. you also start to get a sort of rhythm down, so that your smoking when you need to and not when your not, just to be conservative. But yes changa is best when its sticky SWIMHO... with good deep yellow spice and lots of concentrated caapi leaf. When you get your own trick recipe down too it really makes a difference.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Madcap
#12 Posted : 6/28/2010 1:58:24 AM

illudium Q-36

piggy backing here:

I have some powdered caapi IPA extract from shredded and powdered vine. I let it soak..no kidding...over 3 months. I just pulled from the jar with a pipette whenever I needed any to add to a mixture. Anyhow.. I eventually evap'd that and add the powder to my spice enhanced caapi leaf as well as other spice infused herb blends.

The other night I was vaping GVG style and keeping it at a strong sub-breakthrough level (in and out of shallow hyperspace but no big blast) for about 30 minutes or so.

I ended up vaping off all or most of the spice but would still get noticeable vapor. It seemed to be mostly harmalas from the leaf and extract in the last few 5 or so tokes.
I got a little upset stomach for just a minute or 2 and figured it was just the caapi hinting.

Another 5 minutes went by and my stomach was settled, I took a huge toke (still from the same bowl)... The OEVs swirled over me like a big amoeba shaped panther/jaguar big predator. It washed up to my face and as I looked through it my vision was tinted and patterned like nothing I have ever experienced (I am no tenderfoot) I was looking through primal eyes. I think some dmt was trapped within some of the goop and with all the maoi I had been toking... when that lil bit more spice got to my brain. I was tear-eyed and surprised.

I don't write many reports.... but I must say that lately the more harmala I get in my sessions the better.

Thanks again nexus and dorge.

Peaches

All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

Livingstrategy
#13 Posted : 6/28/2010 11:08:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This post has inspired me to work more with changa and really get a feel for it. My most recent spice trips have been much the same (as much as you can use that expression when talking about vap'd spice - lol) despite how great I feel afterwards. I should probably work on conveying intent a bit more beforehand, but this gives me another way to modify my experience so that I can experiment in more creative ways =).

Thanks Soul, Dorge, and everyone else who posted here for an inspiring read =)

Dorge
#14 Posted : 6/30/2010 3:29:27 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

; )

Oh yeah BTW lol... when your smoking changa (in a lucid dream) the resin that gets all gunked up in your pipe, yeah... heheh... the spice gets all liquid when you add flame to it... liquids move down hill and so the liquid spice gets accumulated and recystalized with harmala resin in your pipe and HOLY SHIT if that does not get you eventually lol! Usually when you least expect it too! So strong you usually purge!

Madcap I love the imagery! Sounded like a good experience!