We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Truly Amazingly Awesome Experience. Options

tomp
#1 Posted : 6/29/2010 2:57:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well Hello!

SWIM tried DMT last week for the first time, around 40mg of NN-DMT smoked through a glass bong. SWIM wrote this report and sent it to his girlfriend who is away at the moment:

"DMT is amazing!!! You have no idea how fucking good I feel today, in my mind, body and spirt!

Gonna try and explain what it was like but might be kinda hard....

So I'll start on the second hit of the bong, when I started tripping fucking hard, serious intense visuals started hard, I couldn't put the bong down but Jay took it off me and I laid back into the comfy zone we had made on the floor. Shut my eyes and instant deep colours and geometric type visuals started.. "Fuck me this shit is strong, what the fuck am I doing!?!?!" thoughts started in my head, but soon I got over this and relaxed a little and started to enjoy these amazing visuals.. I journeyed up through these visuals and arrived in something not too different (but very different) from outer space. I became away of this purple female entity seemingly trying to attract my attention with swirling type motions of the cosmos. I focused more on this and got drawn towards it closer and closer untill the being started to take on human form, once this close I realised there were other beings all around her. And then BANG I was in this cube with brightly coloured walls of geometic patterns shifting colours with all the beings, in human form, yet not at all human.. All of these guys were dancing around and having a party!! One guy, def male, had a south american festival/feista/party vibe about him started to show me around! And as i travelled through the room with him everyone there was interacting with me, so happy I was there, showing me things, and generally curious, excited and friendly (I don't think there's a word for what they were to see me but ye...). I realised this and felt this massively overwhelming sense of the purest love fill my mind and body, and then felt so comfortable, relaxed and a million other emotions all at once, utter bliss. We arrived at this window, and the guy knelt next to me, My head went into overdrive for a minute, thinking a million thoughts a second about just how fucking amazing this whole thing was, how I couldn't believe that there existed another dimension of pure love and happiness and they love us to go there... but the guy made me calm my head and focus on what was going on rather than what I thought about what was going on. He took me back away from the window and introduced me to more peeps, then these "kids" started to play with me, poking fun in my face! changing shape into the smiliest little creatures which you wouldn't even be able to imagine! After these kids were done with their play, I was outside, chilling in what seemed a Carribean type place with a load of seriously animated black guys, who were just having a laugh and taking the piss, doing things in a seriously ridicularse way, massive gestures and changing shape to extenuate them.. After more time with these guys one of my mates turned up!! I was just like "what the fuck are you doing here!!!" "How the hell did you get here???" He was just fucking around with these guys, and having a laugh, cannae explain what was going on but think he must of been another part of his conciousness on another level!?!?! Then slowly after playing around with this group of dudes some more, being shown other things an such, I slowly came back to the room feeling like WOW that was absoloutely fucking amazing, mindblowing and epic!!

Very happy Can't fucking wait to do some again and see where we go next!!!

Hope that made sense! and you enjoyed reading it!"

SWIM has noticed the long term effects too, something, somewhere feels a little different! The night after the trip SWIM went took some mushies to celebrate the solstice and clear positive effects and trains of thought could be noticed from the experience the night before Very happy

Bring on the exploration!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TrustLoveMan
#2 Posted : 6/29/2010 3:18:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome experience! I also think DMT has long term effects. It also seems to leak into my dreams. I got many of the same lessons I got while tripping last night, in my dreams. I won't go into it but both were very compelling and they make me want to better my life. I also seem to have more lucid and vivid dreams. Have you noticed this?
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

ragabr
#3 Posted : 6/29/2010 5:41:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cheers tomp, welcome to the Nexus. Sounds like a good first experience.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

sesshin
#4 Posted : 6/29/2010 6:06:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad you had a good experience. It can be all over the place though, so don't get too set in expecting things to always go a certain way. Sometimes the spice has a habit of showing what you need to see, not what you want.

MooshyPeaches
#5 Posted : 6/29/2010 6:11:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome! That journey sounds like a incredible hyperspace house party!

tomp
#6 Posted : 6/29/2010 6:47:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Nice one guys, yeah it was wicked!!!

Been though some pretty fucking dark LSD, 2c and Mushroom trips so know to what extent the dark side psychedelics can take you. Obviously these always comes unexpected, but reckon I'm pretty set to expect the unexpected and deal with it in an ALMOST detached way while still understanding the lessons learnt. Even this time the spice did teach me things that needed to be seen, not what I wanted to see, but in a remarkably friendly/loving/gentle/curious way. And to some extent (maybe even a massive extent now that its happened) these were things that I needed to be shown in such a way.

Yeah, been waiting along time till I felt ready to explore with the spice, and the time it came round was just perfect for me.

As for lucid/vivid dreams, I've been having lucid dreams for years now anyway, and haven't really noticed any difference. But, from the other guys who partook in this magical first experience I've heard reports about dreams/that moment just before sleep/etc where they've felt themselves feel like they're back in hyperspace, even if for just a few seconds. Lucky bastards!!!! Very happy

And hell yeah! Bring on the hyperspace house party!!! Shame there's only the tiny glimpse we get.. Always been interested in Ayahuasca, but now the thought of a longer journey arouses some serious interest!! One day, in the jungle, it will happen!!!

TrustLoveMan
#7 Posted : 6/29/2010 7:33:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had one endogenout DMT experience and it was in the morning after waking up. I also think bad dmt trips are way worse than shrooms. I can space out on shrooms, but dmt is in your face and very real. I look forward to hearing your next attempt.
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

hyperspacing
#8 Posted : 6/29/2010 7:54:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Congrats and welcome Tomp. Glad your first time was pleasant. Just don't get over confident in your doses. Dmt has a nasty way of showing who's boss lol. -Good luck and may you learn from every voyage =)
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

tomp
#9 Posted : 6/29/2010 8:50:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Cheers for your concern guys, and it is definitely taken on board. Like I said, I cannae wait to do it again, but I'm def not in any rush to do it again, I really want this experience to fully settle before I venture back again Very happy And as for doses, I cannot see any reason why I would want to increase that dose any more (yet?!?!?!)!!! That was some seriously strong shiznit!!!

Also cannae wait to get back there again as I feel I'll be slightly more prepared, first time was very much like "woah woah woah, what the FUUUUCK?!?!!?" but now hopefully there'll be a touch less of that Very happy

Still tho - FIUCK YEAH!!!!! Very happy I KNOW you guys know just how fucking great this thing is and appreciate and respect it, which I for one definitely do..

Rivea
#10 Posted : 6/29/2010 11:53:54 PM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

For me Ayahuasca and has definitely changed my dream architecture and content. I dream much more now and much more intensely. I also feel different about myself in a more positive light even though my trips show me some very negative attitudes that I harbor about myself.

DMT has shown me a series of things I need to work on about myself some of which I am addressing in talk therapy and energy medicine. Some things are simple: Just stop doing stuff that makes me uncomfortable. Others will take some work with help from friends and professionals. I believe that it is my responsibility to invest the time and even money to integrate my experiences so I grow through them.

I believe in extreme caution regarding dosages having learned the hard way with LSD back in the 1970's. It is not a contest to see who can take the most... not like a beer guzzling macho man contest at all!

Psychedelics can take on in very unexpected directions and realms and deserve the utmost in respect especially as to set and setting.
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...