We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Amazing Over-The-Counter Potentiator for Psychedelics Options

TrYpt / PhEnEtHyl -AMinE
#1 Posted : 7/20/2008 3:02:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I recently starting using Stacker 3 XPLC for weight loss, and also to try yohimbe as I heard that it has a relation to tryptamines. From my experience, the yohimbe seems only to offer the general energy of a psychedelic experience...but I did however notice something quite peculiar...

The Stacker 3 XPLC blend is amazing for potentiating DMT and other psychedelic experiences. Just looking at its ingredient list can give you idea why:

Proprietary Blend:
Yohimbine Alkaloids (pausinystalia yohimbe bark)
6,’ 7’ –Dihydroxybergamottin (fruit) Yerba Mate
Camellia Sinensis 60 % polyphenols (green leaves)
Capsaicin (fruit)

Caffeine (Anhydrous)

...Yohimbine itself has some direct serotogenic effects as well as being a slight MAOI, but the dihydroxybergamottin pushes this mix over the edge. Dihydroxybergamottin is one of the active ingredients in grapefruits and is the main reason why grapefruits contraindict many pharmaceutical drugs, the chemical inhibits the action of certain liver enzymes whose substrates are a collection of psychoactive substances including various SSRIs, MAOIs, Ergot Alkaloids, and tryptamines and phenethylamines in general. Maybe the age old myth about orange juice potentiating psychedelic/entheogen experiences was just a simple miscommunication...

A suggestion for ayahuasca drinkers: mix some grapefruit juice into the recipe.
A suggestion for general psychedelics users: grab yourself some Stacker 3 XPLC next time you're at the grocery store.

P.S. - Not a good idea to mix the Stacker 3 with ayahuasca, that's why I only suggested adding grapefruit juice, as heavy digestive MAOI action mixed with stimulants typically leads to unhealthy situations.
There are many profound and important things in life.... I just happen to think that most of them have to do with serotonin.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

lemmy
#2 Posted : 7/20/2008 8:36:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i love yohimbe but ive read it could be realy dangerous in combination with ayahuasca or prescription maoi's,but ive often wondered if it could be used instead of aya with an admixture.

shoe
#3 Posted : 7/20/2008 11:51:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wtf are these stackers sold as for regular use? wht do they do?
also,I am in the UK. can you get them here?
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

TrYpt / PhEnEtHyl -AMinE
#4 Posted : 7/21/2008 9:36:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Stacker 3 XPLC is sold over the counter as a weight-loss and energy supplement. I'm not sure they sell them in the UK, but you can get yohimbe from a multitude of sources (enthnobotanicals websites, various over-the-counter supplements) and dihydroxybergamottin is found in large amounts in grapefruits. Yohimbe is dangerous to combine with MAOIs, as not only does it have its on MAOI action, but it is a stimulant! ...mixing any stimulant with heavy digestive MAOI action is highly inadvisable and may lead to heart attack....which is why I suggested that if you are an ayahuasca drinker, simply add some grapefruit or grapefruit juice to your mixture and steer clear of the Stacker 3 XPLC or anything with yohimbe in it.
There are many profound and important things in life.... I just happen to think that most of them have to do with serotonin.

acolon_5
#5 Posted : 7/21/2008 6:12:51 PM

The Great Namah

A much safer and healthy alternative is piracetam. It pretty much potentiates everything and has very few side effects. I have used it with a lot of success with mushrooms, MDMA, and 2C- phens.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

benzyme
#6 Posted : 7/21/2008 7:20:34 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

I concur.

had liquid nootropil in oj, after a low dose of psilos. certainly a good potentiator
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

shoe
#7 Posted : 7/21/2008 11:32:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sorry so where can people get these? nootropil and piracetam? what are they for? OTC yea?
shoe

benzyme
#8 Posted : 7/21/2008 11:39:02 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

nootropil = piracetam.
it's the original smart drug (nootropic), there are at least 160 papers published about it.
yes, it's OTC. you can either get it online, or perhaps a health food store, since you're in europe.

in combination with vincamine and phophatidyl choline, it's a very effective memory booster and aids concentration. also good for enhancing creativity.
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

shoe
#9 Posted : 7/22/2008 12:51:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Looks very interesting - ive often wanted to try nootropics. I will definately be buying some of this...
shoe

benzyme
#10 Posted : 7/22/2008 6:58:26 PM

analytical chemist

just got 250g piracetam powder from http://superiornutraceuticals.com
for you, it would be .net (international)

i may just get l-tryptophan from them too

Observant
#11 Posted : 7/22/2008 7:33:35 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

benzyme wrote:
just got 250g piracetam powder from http://superiornutraceuticals.com
for you, it would be .net (international)

i may just get l-tryptophan from them too

It seems like the ".net" shop doesnt have the piracetam Sad
Im also very interested in the stuff ..
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

adrian89987
#12 Posted : 7/22/2008 8:21:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

http://www.bulknutrition.com/
Bulk amounts of different substances for cheap here.

As a warning though, every report I've heard of smoking DMT after taking piracetam before hand has turned into a not so fun experience where it seems like something is going 'wrong'.

Be careful combining with psychs, though it most definitely works well as a potentiator

Attention All Shipping
#13 Posted : 7/23/2008 1:25:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

shoe wrote:
sorry so where can people get these? nootropil and piracetam? what are they for? OTC yea?

I'm waiting for some to be delivered at the moment myself. You won't have any luck getting them OTC in the UK as Piracetam is prescription only, though it can be ordered on-line from the USA (though not from the Nootropics suppliers based in the UK as they're not allowed to sell them to the EU). I haven't had any luck finding nootropics in UK healthfood shops (other than simple stuff like choline & 5-HTP, etc though its arguable how much of nootropics they are), certainly don't expect you'll find Piracetam, XXracetam, etc there.

benzyme
#14 Posted : 7/23/2008 3:11:41 PM

analytical chemist

Attention All Shipping wrote:
shoe wrote:

I'm waiting for some to be delivered at the moment myself. You won't have any luck getting them OTC in the UK as Piracetam is prescription only, though it can be ordered on-line from the USA (though not from the Nootropics suppliers based in the UK as they're not allowed to sell them to the EU). I haven't had any luck finding nootropics in UK healthfood shops (other than simple stuff like choline & 5-HTP, etc though its arguable how much of nootropics they are), certainly don't expect you'll find Piracetam, XXracetam, etc there.

ahh, really? I suppose it's because they're competitive products to medically accepted pharmaceuticals in UK. in the US, they still haven't caught on, passed them off as mere supplements. people are more concerned with getting it up and lowering cholesterol than tweaking mental acuity.

maybe IAS whould ship to UK? they're certainly not the cheapest, but i have ordered from them before...nootropil pills/liquid, and Hydergine. no Rx required. http://www.antiaging-systems.com/a2z/piracetam.htm

Infundibulum
#15 Posted : 7/23/2008 4:57:28 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

I thought you could buy piracetam in UK, there's at least one internet source,

http://www.qhi.co.uk/ and http://www.qhi.co.uk/ky.asp?i=Nootropics (for nootropics)

I've never ordered from them though

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Attention All Shipping
#16 Posted : 7/24/2008 12:59:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ronue wrote:
I thought you could buy piracetam in UK, there's at least one internet source,

http://www.qhi.co.uk/ and http://www.qhi.co.uk/ky.asp?i=Nootropics (for nootropics)

I've never ordered from them though

While they've got a .co.uk website QHI actually ship from the U.S.A.

IAS won't ship most nootropics to the UK or EU, they note on the product pages on the online store "This product is not available for shipment to the UK & EU" and as a reason say in the FAQ:

"Q. Why are some products restricted to the European Union?
IAS operates an international selection of depots located within Great Britain and the USA. Due to the restrictive regulations surrounding the status of medicines and “unapproved products”, we carefully decide which products are shipped from which depot to ensure conformity to local laws etc.
However, the majority of our medicines are currently located with GB and due to EU legislation there are many regulations that make the area very unclear. To this end, to ensure compliance, we limit the sales of products to the EU as of nutritional status only, which is why we don't currently ship medicines and hormones to the EU."

Attention All Shipping
#17 Posted : 7/24/2008 1:11:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Attention All Shipping wrote:

While they've got a .co.uk website QHI actually ship from the U.S.A.

Sorry that's not right, my mistake, I was thinking of another supplier - I was planning to order from QHI but actually went with someone else. I don't know where QHI ships from but I would expect that they supply from outside the UK, either that or they just have more confidence in their interpretation of the law than IAS & others do.

Attention All Shipping
#18 Posted : 7/24/2008 1:17:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Just had a quick look on the QHI website & while they don't state explicity that they ship from outside the UK this would seem to be implied by the following statement:

"The solicitor for Quality Health, Inc. has had the following UK regulations clarified by the Medicines Control Agency in connection with those UK based citizens interested in the information posted at this web site:

The Medicines Control Agency does confirm that UK citizens or their doctors are allowed to import medications intended for personal use.
The Medicines Control Agency considers the sending out of brochures or order forms by Quality Health, Inc. that deal with medications classed as "prescription only medicines" in the UK, to be in breach of current advertising / marketing laws.
While Quality Health, Inc. does not like the fact that it will no longer be able to post UK citizens its order forms or brochures, it does feel compelled to abide by the current law until such time that it may be changed."

That said I do see they have a UK postal address.