We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Feels toxic - very rough Options

jacetea
#1 Posted : 1/24/2010 1:46:55 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've noticed there's a strange thing that happens when I take salvia and I'm curious what it could be. What usually happens is I will start feel this beat throughout my body but it's not a pleasant one. It's more like a hammering back and forth every second or so. With each hammer the world will start to rip apart further and further. It continues to rip outwards until a new image seems to form in the middle. Much like trying to see those 3D pictures hidden in garbled artwork.

I usually have OEVs with salvia but I tried closing my eyes this time. Next thing I know I'm in Paris and a blond haired woman is opening a car door for me. There's this annoying hammering going on the whole time. The hammering causes the trip to stutter along with it, creating strange other realities that I can't understand.

I noticed a few things however...
- sniffles
- face flushing
- hammering beat in my body

Could this be my heatbeat? It's not exactly "painful" but it's very uncomfortable. I've never really felt anything like it other than an electrical shock. Remember science class, those spheres that make your hair stand on end? I remember linking hands in a circle and the teacher would give us all a shock, that's what it reminds me of. A minor shock, but constantly and to a beat.

EDIT: dose was 70mg of 10x salvia - bought from a fairly reputable vendor
We're the new hippies, we get high on life, not drugs.
We thrive in drama, and bathe in activeness.
Fashion is a religion and vocabulary defines you.

Politicians load the gun, and celebrities fire it, killing all humankind.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

memo
#2 Posted : 1/24/2010 4:27:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've only done 10 and 20x salvia smoked. There are some here that say that it is totally different to do the plant as a quid under the tongue and that is the way to properly do it like the indigenous Mexicans used it. To me the smoked Salvia felt like it turned off the part of my brain that anchors me to this place in space and time and that coming back I felt like I crash landed back into my place in space and time kind the way an albatross lands. Tryptamines and lsd always felt like it adds something or feeds my brain instead of disabling a part of it. It didn't really feel healthy although it was quite a learning experience to have my perception rocketed to the other end of the universe.
Avatar art created by unknown Cambodian or Laotian. Everything else is fiction.

jacetea
#3 Posted : 1/25/2010 8:31:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm considering trying a quid with some dry leaves. I think salvia has potential but maybe I'm using it the wrong way for me. I just have to find a supplier that doesn't charge $30 shipping to Canada.
We're the new hippies, we get high on life, not drugs.
We thrive in drama, and bathe in activeness.
Fashion is a religion and vocabulary defines you.

Politicians load the gun, and celebrities fire it, killing all humankind.

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 1/26/2010 1:26:33 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Are you smoking it? If so then that is your problem.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

'Coatl
#5 Posted : 1/26/2010 1:26:43 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Buy a live plant.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

whiskey5
#6 Posted : 4/27/2010 9:23:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

jacetea wrote:
I've noticed there's a strange thing that happens when I take salvia and I'm curious what it could be. What usually happens is I will start feel this beat throughout my body but it's not a pleasant one. It's more like a hammering back and forth every second or so. With each hammer the world will start to rip apart further and further.

If I interpret this correctly, then would you say your view of reality is being diminished via salvia?

Cause if that is the case, then that's the best part for me. The way it shatters my view of the world utterly, and completely. So much that the only conclusion I can arrive at, at the time, is that my view is incorrect. I'm not seeing the bigger picture. I'm putting my "stuff" in front of what really matters.

I've only ever smoked salvia, and that being 60x from Salvia Zone. The product is named "Infinity", and thats about right.

Elpo
#7 Posted : 4/27/2010 9:39:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Are there any spunds in your enviroment during your experience? Cause these could be perceived during the trip as very loud and unpleasant.

Peace
"It permits you to see, more clearly than our perishing mortal eye can see, vistas beyond the horizons of this life, to travel backwards and forwards in time, to enter other planes of existence, even (as the Indians say) to know God." R. Gordon Wasson

Tangarine_Dreams
#8 Posted : 6/29/2010 7:25:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

smoked salvia always made me feel flushed, super sweaty, super hot, HAD to be naked. all prickly. like id been poisoned. i HAD to be infront of a fan. i made varried extracts and forms of it from 4lbs when i was younger. havent yearned to do ti since. definatly learned from it tho.

its like... dysphoric dmt to me i guess. enough to make me enjoy 'bad' deleriant trips for a while.