We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Trichocereus potency Options

molcadot
#1 Posted : 6/26/2010 1:37:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone, with any experience of growing san pedro in the U.K.,
have any idea of the correllation between age of plants and potency? Also, any information regarding commonly available clones and their respective potencies would be helpful. I grow T. Pachanoi, probably backeberg's clone but not sure, at around 7 years old it is good at around 1 litre of juiced material, T. bridgesii monstrose form (apparently v. potent) and T. Peruvianus Rimac valley matucana ( also from area of potent cacti).
Thanks.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

#2 Posted : 6/26/2010 4:28:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't know anything about the UK except for top gear and mike skinner but I think once trich's get to an adult phase they pretty much hit their alkaloidal stride in that once they get to a certain concentration they just stay there.

Stressing them, doping them and letting them scab after harvest are pretty much the only ways to produce higher amounts of phenethylamines.

dg
#3 Posted : 6/29/2010 12:31:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Cacti expert

1992 wrote:

Stressing them, doping them and letting them scab after harvest are pretty much the only ways to produce higher amounts of phenethylamines.

ohhh reaally?

any evidence whatsoever to support this claim??

ime, high n levels in soil help some