We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
I want to, but I dont want to Options

temicxoch
#21 Posted : 7/19/2008 10:59:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I find N,n DMT to be magic(k)al , beyond words.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

magic clown
#22 Posted : 7/19/2008 11:48:50 AM

aka Slap Stick Sam

Ooh! Hello Temicxoch not heard from you for ages. Hope your well. After your last post I went out and got my self some "Mippy". You were spot on that is a fantastic fuck drug. Its now one of my favourites too.

I also agree DMT is magical beyond words. In over 180 posts on this board I have never really attempted to describe what I see. I find it impossible, langage as I use it, is totally inadequate. Despite not really being capable of describing what DMT does, I don't have any reservations recommending Pattern tries it.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

temicxoch
#23 Posted : 7/19/2008 12:10:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LOL, Magic Clown Pleased

Infinite I
#24 Posted : 7/19/2008 1:46:34 PM

JC

Whats mippy???

temicxoch
#25 Posted : 7/19/2008 2:41:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Reborn
#26 Posted : 7/19/2008 5:04:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Just got to say it’s truly amazing you guys even find some of these drugs.
They are so rare.

Got to say I have never seen a place with so much knowledge (first hand) of
such a plethora of different psychoactive molecules.
Memory, prophecy and fantasy
-the past, the future and the dreaming moment between -
are all in one country, living one immortal day.
To know that is Wisdom. To use it is the Art.

magic clown
#27 Posted : 7/21/2008 11:10:53 AM

aka Slap Stick Sam

This may sound a bit glib Reborn, but the truth is, I find the trouble is not finding rare molecules to play with. The trouble is finding the time to do them all! I find my fridge just accumalates little packets of untried and untested goodies. Things I am really looking forward to doing. Things that I have read about or have been recomended to do. But I struggle to juggle the rest of my life around them.

I am going to fall into that trap again by asking Temicxoch, with whoom I have total faith in, what his current favourite are now?
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

temicxoch
#28 Posted : 7/23/2008 9:06:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

At the current moment, fresh Jungle brewed Ayahuasca has most definately got it going on for me.
highly visionary, profound learning, ancestral connection, inner healing and integration.

Dwhitty76
#29 Posted : 7/23/2008 10:11:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

this post is in response to patterns original post.I didn't read the whole thread and spiritual debate,although my personal belief is that you can attain spiritual insight through most anything depending on how you percieve it.I do believe dmt can be an ego shattering experience and if that isnt a spiritual experience,i dont know what is.But then again what do i know? As for your fear/obsession,i had written a similar post about the subject.In the last year swim has become pretty much obsessed w/ the dmt experience and swim has so far done two successful extractions.Swims first experience was truly MIND BLOWING, it was beautiful and extremely intense and swims ego started to fight where the spice was taking him and it became clear that it can be a frightening experience. Getting over and facing that fear swim percieves is part of the SPIRITUAL lesson he was being tought through this molecule.Swim has spent a lot of time reading about it,spending $ on equipment (completely obbsessd :lolSmilebut when it came to actually doing it swim would get fearful and almost not want to deal w/that fear yet wanted "the experience"'I can tell you what has helped swim w/ his blast off apprehension is that he likes to drink kratom tea about an hr or so before the dmt (relaxes him).There is always someone present (never done it alone),although he might try it w/out the presence of someone else soon.Someone gave me good advice,which was to make yourself smile,while you start the journey and do not fight,just let it take you wherever it wants to take you or show you.Swim,so far always feels a sense of peace and well being after he faces that fear and returns from the trip.I know exactly what you mean why am i sooo obsessed yet afraid to do it.Obviously we are not unique and others feel the same way.Interesting fact is that the highest levels of kundalini meditation (so i've heard)is very similar to the dmt breakthrough and what some people call god conscious.Dmt not spiritual? i'm not really into theme parks though.
" Freedom from the desire for an answer is essential to the understanding of a problem." - jiddu Krishnamurti

pattern
#30 Posted : 7/24/2008 12:16:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PREV12