We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
One Time Breakthrough Options

Angel_Above
#1 Posted : 6/14/2010 1:57:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I was wondering what the absolute best method is for having a breakthrough the first time smoking DMT?

I have a small amount, and I want to get as many people high with it as I can. I can't give anyone more than one hits worth (about 50 mg), so what is the best method?

My friend tried smoking 70 mg out of a test tube hitter. I don't know how he could possibly not be able to feel effects from 70 mg, maybe he burned it up or something.

Idk about you guys, but when I had my tweak pipe I would always somehow have residue in there and be able to get a random hit or two in.

Anyway, is it best to keep trying this test tube vape? Or should I just tell them to smoke out of a bong with weed then DMT then more weed and let the flame lick the bowl? Is that how it's smoked out of a bong? I only know about vaping it.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 6/14/2010 2:02:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You dont get 'high' off dmt, and you shouldnt be judging your success with getting 'as many people high as you can'. Be careful introducing people, specially if youre not very experienced. I think maybe you dont realize just how VERY serious the DMT experience can be, and neither the fact that many people may have serious problems with integration! You should really read the health and safety section:
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...s_Wiki:Health_and_Safety

To get to your question, it is impossible to 'absolutely guarantee' a breakthrough in any method of smoking. From my experience a vaporgenie might be the closest there is to this but it might take a couple of try's to get the technique right. I would strongly advice against normal pipes. Bong is ok but imo the vaporgenie is much much better.

btw, you could look around a bit the forum because the "whats the best method" question has been asked several times as you can find in this subforum, and its also in the FAQ Smile

Angel_Above
#3 Posted : 6/14/2010 8:41:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've smoked DMT plenty of times. Used a lightbulb, meth pipe, bowl, and bubbler, but I like the meth pipe best.

My test tube I Have now is kinda shitty though. Glass is pretty thick.

When I say I'm trying to get as many people high I don't mean it the way it sounded. DMT is an entheogen to me. I mean that people who have wanted to try it, I'll give them their first baby steps into the experience.

rumplestiltskin
#4 Posted : 6/15/2010 1:11:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I like using a bong with a 'meth pipe' bowl piece; cools the smoke/vapor and allows you to get there in one large rip if the bong is big enough.
Good morning.... good afternoon.... goodnight,
what have you done with your life?
Everybody's time come to be embraced by the light,
you're only scared to die when you're not living right.

DMTripper
#5 Posted : 6/16/2010 1:06:06 AM

John Murdoch IV

I use the machine.
Would love a Glass Vapor Genie. Will buy one soon Smile
โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

jamie
#6 Posted : 6/16/2010 1:23:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Smoke some weed if you want to get "high"...

this is real real iffy, you talking about getting as many people "high" from DMT as possible. You better be careful there..only certain people should be approached with this stuff IMO..now im not saying DMT is only for select individuals or anything..but as my mexican friend says, quoting the shaman he does peyote ceremonies with "the medicine is for everyone, but everyone is not for the medicine"...

Right now what we need is for the ones who are ready for the medicine, to have access to the medicine, with guides who have gone before them to help them get there. The medicine will still be there for everyone else, when they are ready for the medicine.
Long live the unwoke.

arimane
#7 Posted : 6/16/2010 12:07:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

why do you want to "get high" as many people as possible?
I mean, 1- what's the point of getting high, 2- what's the point of introduce so many people to a medicine friend you still don't know good.

For SWIM's experience, VG is for the best breakthroughs, but when introducing someone (not just one guy, or a random one), he uses a gravity bong. Before to smoke spice, makes a few tries with mint, 'til he ownes the technique.
He also have introduce Spice to others by VG, but that seem a waste since they don't know how to smoke in the right way.

Also, maybe an electric vaporizer would do the job, SWIM has to try one in these days.
Bad, bad english

acolon_5
#8 Posted : 6/16/2010 4:24:29 PM

The Great Namah

A spice party huh....mmmm ok, your karma man.

The best way, in my experience, for people who have NEVER SMOKED SPICE, is to get a large bong, fill with water, lay down a bit of leaf (I'm enjoying using mullen right now, but damn near anything that is smokable can be used, incl parsely, or MJ) put your 50mgs on top of the leaf, spread it around a bit, then add a bit more leaf on top.

I have tried so many different smoking methods (save the vaporgenie which I save for herbs). An oil burner (glass bulb in any form, incl meth pipe) is hard to get the temp right the first time, like the test tube method you will have many people not getting anything due to burned spice. Go with a bong, or at the very least a regular mj pipe using the leaf bed method described.

Alternatively you can make Changa, and smoke that out of a bong or bowl.

I have found, after MANY trials with new DMT smokers, that the bong is the easiest way to breakthrough the very first time.

You may also want to consider pre-dosing people with a cup of Caapi tea. This will lower their tolerance to DMT (or rather it potentiates the DMT) and 30-40mgs doses will have people breaking through. A 100g of Caapi between 5 people is pleanty. You can also use rue, but I highly suggest extracting first, then dosing.

Not sure i condone what you are doing, but I don't know all the details, so I won't judge.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Angel_Above
#9 Posted : 6/16/2010 5:18:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My friends have come up to ME asking how my extraction was going and such, and how they were dying to try it.

I told them if they want it I have to be there, just to make sure. I'm no veteran with this, but I take this pretty seriously.

I refuse to allow anyone who has not had psychedelic experience to try this. It's too powerful for those individuals IMO.

Like I said before, it was just a misinterpretation. And I call doing all substances getting high (metaphorically speaking it raises your awareness). I don't include alcohol in that. But I don't mean it in the sense that I'm doing it JUST as a means to get high, though it may have sounded as such.

I learn from all my trips, that's why I offer to be there during the experience, so I can hear their experiences and perhaps gain insight into my own from something they might say.

That's all guys Smile

OpeningPandorasBox
#10 Posted : 6/27/2010 6:56:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

make sure they understand that it is not a substance used to "get high" as well. I feel as though no one but a select few in ones very close peer group should experience spice unless they have extracted it themselves. Just my opinion because the whole process creates and demands respect.
OpeningPandorasBox is a fictional character created by a very imaginative but delusional person. Anything posted by OpeningPandorasBox should be considered nothing more than the incoherent ramblings of an imaginary alter ego. Under no circumstances should what is posted be considered true experiences, ideas, or advice. As far as matters of the law are concerned since OpeningPandorasBox only exists outside the realms of physical reality he is under no jurisdiction and no one within the physical world should attempt to recreate or reenact any of his fictional activity.

shoe
#11 Posted : 6/27/2010 11:04:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT doesn't get you high? I think you're quite mistaken. a good hit of DMT will get you waaaaay beyond high and into the realms of somewhere beyond this world.

Angel : Just remember to respect the sacrement, medicine, inner world exploratory tool, whatever you want to view it as. It can take you to extremely sacred places and is beyond most people's idea of "it's a drug", It most certainly IS, but also so much more.

There are plenty of threads on this topic allready! USE THE SEARCH.
shoe

เฅ เคญเฅ‚เคฐเฅเคญเฅเคต: เคธเฅเคต: เคคเคคเฅเคธเคตเคฟเคคเฅเคฐเฅเคตเคฐเฅ‡เคฃเฅเคฏเค‚ เฅค เคญเคฐเฅเค—เฅ‹ เคฆเฅ‡เคตเคธเฅเคฏ เคงเฅ€เคฎเคนเคฟ, เคงเฅ€เคฏเฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‹ เคจ: เคชเฅเคฐเคšเฅ‹เคฆเคฏเคพเคคเฅ
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

plumsmooth
#12 Posted : 6/28/2010 2:22:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

These are exactly the type of questions that led me to my original questioning of DMT smokers general intentions vs Ayahuasca drinkers ones'.

However, seeing all the Nexus members jumping on the "get high" bandwagon is refreshing, to say the least.

I think that anyone who has a big enough hit might be willing to change their word structure though...

And even then, I wonder whether or not enough respect can be expressed using those terms?

Maybe it can...

I mean it's not like we call it getting Low...