We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
first steps into the realm of impossibility Options

Sublime
#1 Posted : 6/27/2010 3:44:36 AM

Intraterrestrial

A couple nights ago me and two close friends loaded up pure white DMT into a bong with b. caapi leaves and blue lotus herb. I never could have imagined what I was about to experience. I was heavily inebriated before I indulged in this, bad fucking idea.

The first dose I went through tunnels of grid-like space, until I was in a maze of what I thought was the inside of my brain, a transparent red atmosphere with a large beetle going about his business of maintenance of his area, that seemingly shrugged off my visit as no surprise.

Second dose. When I was back I knew I just experienced something bizarre and profound, but instantly forgot about what just happened. After going somewhere else temporarily I came back being offered to take another hit. When I did my friend made me laugh and I accidentally blew into the bong and the water came out of the stem and all over my shirt. The weird thing was, I already experienced that, extreme deja vu, but nothing compared to my next dose.

Third dose. The most terrifying thing I've experienced. After taking a couple hits I was instantly put into an infinite loop. I had the notion that this powerful being was telepathically convincing me that because I was drunk he was saying "I'm going to show you just how fucked up things can become." It started by air getting caught in my throat, being submersed under water, suffocating, and experiencing the same thing over and over. I was no longer aware that I was a human or that I smoked DMT, this was my existence and I was stuck here. This repeated about 50 times probably.

This whole experience lasted a couple hours, between doses and whatnot and reminiscing on what happened. I think the caapi leaves lengthened the whole thing. Also, the two friends I was with, I could communicate with them, but we were all computer simulated avatars, they were tripping me out, looking like the graphics GTA IV or something, and how crazy it was to think that this could all be a simulation. I do not know how to integrate this into my life now knowing what I thought was not possible, is now brought into existence.

I now know by what people mean when time has no meaning in that realm, getting caught in the loop, and trying to comprehend what happened, there is no way to explain what we experience in words, they are in no way a possibility to explain it. Next time I will respect the spice and not be so intoxicated. Thank you guys for being here for me, this community is great for someone to turn to.
"That which I avoid I will become a slave to, that which I confront I will master."

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TrustLoveMan
#2 Posted : 6/27/2010 3:03:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WELCOME!
Ya, I don't think heavy alcohol and DMT mix well. I can't wait to get caapi leaf and try changa for the first time! Remember to respect this chemical because it can bitch smack you!
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain