We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pedrohuasca, peyohuasca, torchuasca, achuasca... Options

Ginkgo
#1 Posted : 3/30/2010 4:07:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What is your experiences with mescaline together with harmala-alkaloids? I have both some B. caapi and some various cacti, so I was thinking about making a brew with them... A friend who lives in Peru say that the locals swear to the combination of peruvian torch and caapi, and I also think they will mix really well.

It is not likely to cause any adverse reaction by the MAOI action, as mescaline is not metabolized by MAO. It is rather metabolized by SSAO (semicarbazide-sensitive amine oxidase). Caapi or other sources for harmala-alkaloids are added to the brew solely for their own entheogenic effects.

Oh, and if anyone wonders, the names (some of them made by me) are a combination of the Ayahuasca name and the common name of different cacti. Namely Pedrohuasca for san pedro, Peyohuasca for peyote, Torchuasca for peruvian torch, and Achuasca for achuma.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 3/30/2010 4:13:07 AM

Once did 200mg THH 600mg M carbonate non orally ;]
was very nice.

jamie
#3 Posted : 3/30/2010 4:13:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

huachuma was traditionally used with caapi and it was called cimora..other admixtures as well like daturas and tobacco and others..
Long live the unwoke.

Ginkgo
#4 Posted : 3/30/2010 4:22:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

۩ wrote:
Once did 200mg THH 600mg M carbonate non orally ;]
was very nice.

You plugged it? That is one nice dose! How was it? I mean, of course it was a wonderful otherworldly experience, but can you describe it somewhat or compare it to anything? That would be great! Very happy
fractal enchantment wrote:
huachuma was traditionally used with caapi and it was called cimora..other admixtures as well like daturas and tobacco and others..

Oh, cool, I haven't heard about cimora before! The information I could find by a quick search on the internet does, however, not imply caapi was used, only brugmansia and various more or less unknown plants?

jamie
#5 Posted : 3/30/2010 4:30:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

yeah I have heard from others that it was used..i also know that there are some curranderos in peru that use pedro after aya ceremonies..

I cant remember but I think it is soxy bastard who has posted about caapi and cacti, he works with it and says its very telepathic and unlike any other entheogens.
Long live the unwoke.

Ginkgo
#6 Posted : 3/30/2010 4:47:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, this really sounds more and more interesting! I will for sure try this combination. What do you think about the resin of 40 gram high quality Peruvian Torch together with 100 grams of white caapi? I am thinking that I probably should dose the caapi maybe one hour before the mescaline is peaking, as the harmala-alkaloids don't last even nearly as long as mescaline does.

jamie
#7 Posted : 3/30/2010 4:57:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

100g of caapi or 40 grams torch alone would destroy me..I cant imagine combining them..for me withmy torch, it would be like 1o grams dry torch and 15 grams caapi to start..and raise the caapi from there
Long live the unwoke.

Ginkgo
#8 Posted : 3/30/2010 5:06:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh, really? You are one fortunate man! I really like to take it far, but I would love to be able to go far without so hefty dosages...

Dorge
#9 Posted : 3/30/2010 5:31:15 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

I am not sure if there was a traditional combo of torch and caapi for Chimora, but more recent curanderos may have been mixing this up, there are some around that have. A friend studied for a few years with a curandero and this combo... it lasts a long time....
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

۩
#10 Posted : 3/30/2010 5:58:41 AM

Quote:
You plugged it? That is one nice dose! How was it? I mean, of course it was a wonderful otherworldly experience, but can you describe it somewhat or compare it to anything? That would be great!

It was an experiment. I get nauseous very easily. I am comfortable with purging, but I just wanted to test the possibilities.
Absolutely not even the slightest hint of nausea was reported. Effects were felt within one half hour. A dreamy sedation swept through my blood and I slowly came up and up into perfect psychedelic clarity for the next five or six hours.
This was conducted after 600mg M acetate was ingested orally and came right back up into the bush half an hour later the week prior. Effects were wonderful but with a heavy body load.
Can't really compare it to anything. It was beautiful.
I haven't worked with cacti since these experiments, except for some hefty resin doses in the following weeks. It's been over half a year. I can feel it's teachings lingering through my bones, and have no desire to consume anymore of the sacred cactus. It taught me to be more comfortable around people, and be social. It also taught me the power of prayer.
I prayed one night that I would find my lover, I knew she was out there somewhere...and not long after that I did. That may sound silly, but our meeting still to this day feels totally and hauntingly divine. The day I met her was the same day I received my first cutting of banisteriopsis caapi too...
I noticed many synchronizations with my life and those on the nexus that were working with pedro resin at the time which we dubbed "pedro consciousness." A strange harmonic kinship we all shared at the time.

Anyway, I LOVE what cacti has taught and embedded upon my spirit. That's all for now.

Ginkgo
#11 Posted : 3/30/2010 6:00:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dorge wrote:
I am not sure if there was a traditional combo of torch and caapi for Chimora, but more recent curanderos may have been mixing this up, there are some around that have. A friend studied for a few years with a curandero and this combo... it lasts a long time....

Hmm, how long? And does the caapi also last very long, or is it just the cacti? Some alkaloids from cacti are MAOIs, so they could potentially lengthen the duration of the caapi.

Ginkgo
#12 Posted : 3/30/2010 6:04:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, thank you house! That was very nice to read! I also feel that cacti is so very sacred, for me it is right up there with Ayahuasca. That's why I'm thinking they combined will prove to be the most epic entheogenic bliss there is.

Oh, yeah, maybe even add some Chakruna to the brew? Hmmm...

polytrip
#13 Posted : 3/30/2010 2:30:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I once took about a teaspoon of maya's 50:1 caapi-extract with peyote-tea i made with some peyote's that where about 4 golfballs, so not a very large amount.
The effect was like the rushing sensation when you've taken MDMA and it just starts to work, but this rushing lasted for many hours. Sometimes it was very powerfull and sometimes the rush weakened. But there was an XTC-like sensation, better than real MDMA and it was wonderfull.
This combo in small to moderate doses is the best euphoriant there is.

If larger amounts do not lead to unpleasant side-effects, i would definately want to try them out, because the experience i had with these small amounts of both is an extremely pleasant one.

69ron
#14 Posted : 3/30/2010 9:22:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has used THH with mescaline a few times, and the euphoria is REALLY NICE. It cuts down on the stimulant action of the mescaline though. It adds to the visuals in a dreamy way. SWIM prefers mescaline on its own though or with a caffeine containing herb, or a few Datura stramonium seeds.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Ginkgo
#15 Posted : 3/31/2010 8:27:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, ron! Dreamy visuals and not as energetic? Mmmm... That is something I can totally dig! Will report back when I have had sex with the universe for 15 hours.

Dimitrius
#16 Posted : 6/24/2010 9:53:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Evening Glory wrote:
Will report back when I have had sex with the universe for 15 hours.

So how was it?

.....Had better? Laughing
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Infinite I
#17 Posted : 6/24/2010 12:51:45 PM

JC

Yes how did it go evening glory? Swim is hopefully going to try this combination on saturday. He was planning on taking some resin during the day and then in the evening take some cappi, thing is a friend has just got his first batch of ecuadorian mushrooms so hes not sure what to do? Plan was to take the resin then take some cappi, then maybe some mimosa but now the mushrooms are on the scene hes wondering what to do and when to take what? any advice would be great, decisions decisions eh>? lol

Astralking
#18 Posted : 6/24/2010 1:40:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe he's not come down yet!
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

dragon-n
#19 Posted : 6/25/2010 2:34:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone, great topic!!
i have tried a few of these combos also....though only with syrian rue, not caapi.
with pedro + rue: i agree with ron...for me it really cut out the stimulation, i mean completely.
whenever i take rue and pedro i just spend the whole time lying down not moving!!
quite the contrast from being quite UP! from the cactus alone.
i also agree with ron that i don't actually prefer this.
i find the stimulating properties of mescaline to yield a radiant clarity that is somewhat bogged down with the more drowsy quality of the rue.
this is why i prefer torch now, as it has zero drowsy qualities to it.
it's funny, pedro kinda feels like torch+rue on its own. it is like a sedated torch trip!!
as far as Bridgesii....man...i've only had extreme overdose experiences with it so i can't say i've felt anything pleasant or rewarding from it.
the first time i took achuma i had 16 grams dried mixed with 3 grams of rue and MY FREAKIN' GOD!!!!!
don't ever do that!!
some people need that much to get going but i can't even imagine!
anyways, it was funny, i thought the reason it was so intense and physically unnerving was because of the rue.
then i tried 12 grams dried achuma with no rue a year later and i pretty much had the same exact experience although less intense. geez....
achuma's maoi qualities seem to already be in full swing with or without rue or caapi added so i would be extremely cautious approaching this combo.
i wish to try achuma again though not more than 5 grams dried. it was that intense...
some people swear by it though....Shocked

lyserge
#20 Posted : 6/25/2010 3:57:58 PM

polyfather anomalous

Hmm...no report back from EG?

I've tried Rue/Pedro and Caapi/Torch multiple times, and I always end up feeling tense and somewhat sickly on the inside, and with a tense feeling inside the blood veins. Both were with very small amounts of the Rue (~1 gram eaten seed) and Caapi (~2 grams powdered white vine extracted in a lemon tea), and both were very noticeably strengthened and extended experiences. The Caapi/Torch combination in particular was very dreamy and earthy, but the anxious feelings that always result from the harmala/mescala-cactus combination have led me to conclude it's not a good combination. Torch/Pedro on their own have always produced a very pleasant entactogenic effect that can be felt for days afterwards. I may still consider a THH try given House's positive experience with it. "Pedro consciousness" is delightful indeed.
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland