We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
anyone else seen the "all seeing eye" Options

skinwalker
#1 Posted : 6/24/2010 8:27:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i had a recent scary trip where at the end i still clearly remember seeing the "all seeing eye" this is also known as the "eye of horus" by the egyptians the "eye of the worlds" by the buddists and the "eye of providence" by christians. I'm trying to find meaning behind this experience and looking for similar cases (but having a difficult time reading similiar stories.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

wade
#2 Posted : 6/24/2010 8:30:52 PM

wade

The nature of consciousness is to experience itself

This symbol is a direct reflection of this

skinwalker
#3 Posted : 6/24/2010 8:37:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wade wrote:
The nature of consciousness is to experience itself

This symbol is a direct reflection of this

please explain, whatever it was, had the theme of "consciousness" behind the horrible experience i had.

wade
#4 Posted : 6/24/2010 8:40:05 PM

wade

youre the one thats interpreting it as horrible
in actuality it was just a little too intense for you to handle
like i said in your other thread quit trying to attach these human words like horrible to your experience
because it is far beyond any of that

youre dealing with the most powerful stuff on planet earth

MooshyPeaches
#5 Posted : 6/24/2010 8:40:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My trips to hyperspace seem to always have many eyes. Either eyes of a entity (which sometimes bring all of my focus too it and I cannot look away) or even just around the environment

skinwalker
#6 Posted : 6/24/2010 8:53:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wade wrote:
youre the one thats interpreting it as horrible
in actuality it was just a little too intense for you to handle
like i said in your other thread quit trying to attach these human words like horrible to your experience
because it is far beyond any of that

youre dealing with the most powerful stuff on planet earth

you might be 100% correct about this! I hate feeling like a puss but perhaps you are correct. The intensity of it may have been far far beyond anything I am able to currently handle. I dont mean mentally or physically but perhaps spiritually. This thing literally crushed me to nothing, and i felt abused by it, perhaps the reality is i had an encounter with the infinate and the power of such a audience with ...God?... was far far to overwhelming for me. It felt like a rollercoaster with no restraits on it diving deeper into maddness. There was no calmness or peace with the expereince and my interpretation was that this must be "hell". Is there a positive spin in your opinion to this encounter or as a result of seeing "the eye". Perhaps the word "horrifying" is completely the wrong term to use, "too intense" even seems to minimalize the magnitute of the intensity of this encounter. I'm just afraid that i was shown hell and that when i die i might return to this encounter.

also it was the traditional illuminate like eye and I believe it was behind a triangle looking outwards at me, and absoltuely had energy radiating outwards from it. Also it was animated unlike the static symbols we see, and was electrically alive visually it exuded raw engergy and being within it's presence was that of supreme gravity (as a blackhole may have ...unforgiving and infinite) . I felt controlled by it, with no sense of self, i felt naked before it as if it could look at the very code that made me...well me. If we have a code or dna that makes up our soul or consciousness i believe it was looking at these most private of parts that even we cannot see...the very fabric that makes you conscious. It was evading, humbling, intense to the degree of insanity.

StrangeLoop
#7 Posted : 6/24/2010 9:19:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The nature of the universe is to build up aggregates of conscious matter. Esse est percipi, to be is to be perceived, without observers the universe is just formless vibrations of energy. The all seeing eye is a human symbol we use to represent the idea that the universe itself has a consciousness and intelligence...God if you will. I think DMT opens you up to the absolute reality of pure consciousness and your rational brain is trying to figure out what it's experiencing by throwing up these archetypes.

TrustLoveMan
#8 Posted : 6/24/2010 9:46:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The only time my best friend broke through. He first had his eyes open and he said everything spun into fractals and the little red light on his TV became the all seeing eye. He actually jolted up and turned his light on while he was tripping. It was too intense for him. Afterwards he was still tripping for a few minutes but that eye is the reason he don't dose high ever again. Eyes are no doubt a part of the DMT landscape but ONE ALL SEEING eye is intense and I've only briefly got a glimpse at it.
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain

BananaForeskin
#9 Posted : 6/24/2010 11:12:22 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

I have seen the all-seeing eye as well, although it usually doesn't pound me into sawdust... always at the beginning of ayahaoma journeys, I enter a dark room which is just me and the eye.

I also see a large number of entities composed of eyes, usually while on vaped spice, but these are lesser beings.

Will report back after playing with latest extraction, a little intention CAN go a long way.

One thing to note: whenever I do get pounded into a gribbly mess (enter hell) by the spice-journey, almost every time I realize it is mocking me, and that it is simply amplifying negative feelings which I normally experience in everyday life and showing me what REAL negativity is all about. Did being sent to a hell-like place, despite being terrible, teach you anything about the way you view the world? It's always been a ridiculous and painful experience, something like traumatizing a child which doesn't understand yet, God/Universe/Spice being the parent and me being the baby.
¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸„ø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

skinwalker
#10 Posted : 6/24/2010 11:18:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've absolutely read stories about seeing eyes on creatures or eyes as you say part of the landscape, but this was the traditional all seeing eye... and terrifyingly intense, nothing at all like any other trip i've had.
Quote:
The all seeing eye is a human symbol we use to represent the idea that the universe itself has a consciousness and intelligence...God if you will. I think DMT opens you up to the absolute reality of pure consciousness and your rational brain is trying to figure out what it's experiencing by throwing up these archetypes.

you sir are much more intelligent than myself as i barely follow you. are you suggesting that my sub consciousness created this "symbol" if you will of pure consciousness to symbolize the state i was in. Are you suggesting this was all in my mind and the sub consciousness plays a much more active and predominate role while in this state? That i subconsciously knew the meaning of the all seeing eye and that we all do inherently and it simply symbolized a deep state of self realization of consciousness?

If so and this is your opinion that DMT is nothing more than a rational psychological examination of the self ego then I have to absolutely disagree. I may have read about the all seeing eye as a masonry symbol in the past but never knew the meaning behind it and never gave it much attention, this is NOT a figment of my subconsiousness somehow coming to surface in such a trace like state of mind. I want to stress that whatever it was, was real and alive and that state of being that I was experiencing was more real than my flesh sitting here typing this response now.

Quote:
his TV became the all seeing eye. He actually jolted up and turned his light on while he was tripping. It was too intense for him. Afterwards he was still tripping for a few minutes but that eye is the reason he don't dose high ever again.

based on a few rare accounts of psychonauts experiencing this "all seeing eye" i have found commonality that those who experienced it described the experience as too intense, and had smoked a larger amount of DMT than recommended. Also this experience lead to a reduction if not complete absence of future chemical use.

skinwalker
#11 Posted : 6/24/2010 11:32:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BananaForeskin wrote:
I have seen the all-seeing eye as well, although it usually doesn't pound me into sawdust... always at the beginning of ayahaoma

what is your experience with "the eye"? I'm completely terrified of ever seeing it again. I had the distinct impression that this was a higher being if not "THE" high being, unlike all the others i've interacted with in the past. With many of the beings i've encountered or felt, i had the impression that they could not control me and that i was empowered even in their space. With this being i was nothing but a scared child. Today i started thinking about how to "fight back" and the second i had this thought i almost punched myself in the face and likely the reason why i was so tramatized by the experience. It would be like fighting back against god or the parts of the universe that created you and it DEMANDS ABSOLUTE RESPECT... PERIOD. That was a learning lesson for me. It might also demands fear (not to be afraid but true fear in relation to absolute respect of it). Like a child who respects and fears his father, rather than a brat who challenges him and his will. Sorry for sounding religous here! It also taught me that this life here is incredibly fake in relation to the reality or UNreality that awaits us. our reality can be altered at any time by this being, even our identity and memories can erased or changed if it so willed (yet they typically are not due to the main aspect of free-will as part of the experiment). perhaps the biggest lesson is that this time on earth is more precious than i previously percieved.

StrangeLoop
#12 Posted : 6/25/2010 12:00:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

skinwalker wrote:
I've absolutely read stories about seeing eyes on creatures or eyes as you say part of the landscape, but this was the traditional all seeing eye... and terrifyingly intense, nothing at all like any other trip i've had.
Quote:
The all seeing eye is a human symbol we use to represent the idea that the universe itself has a consciousness and intelligence...God if you will. I think DMT opens you up to the absolute reality of pure consciousness and your rational brain is trying to figure out what it's experiencing by throwing up these archetypes.

you sir are much more intelligent than myself as i barely follow you. are you suggesting that my sub consciousness created this "symbol" if you will of pure consciousness to symbolize the state i was in. Are you suggesting this was all in my mind and the sub consciousness plays a much more active and predominate role while in this state? That i subconsciously knew the meaning of the all seeing eye and that we all do inherently and it simply symbolized a deep state of self realization of consciousness?

If so and this is your opinion that DMT is nothing more than a rational psychological examination of the self ego then I have to absolutely disagree. I may have read about the all seeing eye as a masonry symbol in the past but never knew the meaning behind it and never gave it much attention, this is NOT a figment of my subconsiousness somehow coming to surface in such a trace like state of mind. I want to stress that whatever it was, was real and alive and that state of being that I was experiencing was more real than my flesh sitting here typing this response now.

I am not suggesting that what you saw was not real. But in the DMT state your brain is still active and functioning, albeit in an altered way. DMT in my opinion separates your consciousness from consensus reality and shows it infinity, the absolute reality of the consciousness of the universe. Your brain, in an attempt to process the UNreality of reality, converts the sensations of the experience into symbolic representations (that's what it does with waking reality as well). I think with enough of a dose of DMT you can even push past these symbolic representations and be in pure unadulterated reality, but without your brain's symbolic systems intact you aren't able to construct memories of the experience. I think that's why we don't remember anything of our experience before we were born, that was before our consciousness started using our brain's symbol generating machinery which is what it uses to make memories.

cellux
#13 Posted : 6/25/2010 7:10:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

skinwalker: I'm just coming down from a long due acid trip... and mister, what you are writing here... I was working with that, living with that in the past ten hours...

your post #11 (in response to BananaForeskin) is so very spot on with what I just saw/understood...

but I myself don't dare yet to say anything. you speaking it is more than enough. thank you.

GirlsHateMe
#14 Posted : 6/30/2010 5:12:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

skinwalker wrote:
i had a recent scary trip where at the end i still clearly remember seeing the "all seeing eye" this is also known as the "eye of horus" by the egyptians the "eye of the worlds" by the buddists and the "eye of providence" by christians. I'm trying to find meaning behind this experience and looking for similar cases (but having a difficult time reading similiar stories.

First off, nice name. You ever been to the ranch?

Secondly, im not sure what christians think of the eye of horus as the eye of province, but those aren't Christians...

The eye the masons use such as the eye of province is, is believed to be satan's eye by anybody who has eyes to see and ears to hear...
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole Armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. - Ephesians 6:12-13

GHM is an internet handle, a fictional one at that, the person I portray in no way depicts real life actions and or opinions. After all, whats the internet for besides pretending to be someone you arent! Also, no girls do not really hate me.

Rising Spirit
#15 Posted : 1/29/2011 3:17:22 PM

'Tis A Looooooong Wind Blowing Cosmic Dust

skinwalker wrote:
What is your experience with "the eye"?

Cool, this is a most inspiring arch-typical visionary phenomenon. The very first time I imbibed of LSD-25, I had this vision and it was the first thing I drew when I sat down with pen and paper. Under the spell of DMT, over 33 year later, this was extremely prevalent and all pervasive! It sometimes appears as if there are millions of these eyes, superimposed over our visual picture of the real world. It is even more intense on the inside, with less competition with the known objects of the physical senses.

It seems to had a profound meaning and I immediately had the sense that it was a very special eye, indeed, through which for the individual sees the Indivisible. Most of us are familiar with the symbolic image of the "All Seeing Eye" at the top of the proverbial pyramid. As Gamereaper elucidated, it's right on the back of the US one dollar bill, as the Founding Fathers were all Free Masons. I believe it is of paramount importance that you understand that this eye shouldn't frighten you in any way, for it is the eye of your own mind, after all. One of it's many nicknames is the "Mind's Eye". Essentially, it is the Omnipotent-eye of the soul and whose visualization has the reputation for ushering in the gift of an undifferentiated state of consciousness, by which perceptions of the everythingness of this interconnected cosmos we find ourselves residing within.

As we understand the impact of this fascinating symbol, we approach a level of intuition, by which we comprehend the message our mind is sending us. The representation this image imparts to us is that of but One Eye. An individual eye which perceives of the non duality of the spiritual? All signs point to a greater purpose for this visual orb. It has been inferred that this one eye sees into planes of awareness which fall light years beyond our understanding of self, other and God. It is completely natural to have this experience and nothing to terrify you, friend. That being said, it probably should frighten your ego and it's fixation on the constructs of the rational mind. Shocked

By conceptualizing the image of a seated human form as a pyramid, sitting cross-legged in a lotus posture, this eye situates itself near the top of the pyramid, about where our forehead is located. So, it can be viewed as the "third eye" or as I prefer to think of it as, the Singular Eye. One can note this symbolism in the image of the Buddha and many other manifestations of Eastern artwork. This may seem illogical but it is described by innumerable spiritual seekers, shamans and psychonauts, alike... beyond the fringes of the rational mind and material reality.

This logic driven head-set is necessary to function in the world of 3-dimensional existence, for a relative certainty. All of our sensory organs transmit data, which we translate into a working set of symbolic meanings and conceptions of the known. These self-projected associations we hold on to dearly, as reality, weave a cohesive fabric of familiarity and a sense of order and substance.

The All Seeing Eye creates another set of parameters to our perception of visual awareness. When the centers within the human brain, which are most responsible for visions and imagination are stimulated by psychedelic substances, it is not uncommon to have this vision of the human eye or for than matter, any eye. Why is this? I would suggest it is because the eye is the most significant receptor we have for recognizing light & darkness, form & substance; the perception of space and dimension. Because we conceive of all eyes as material preceptory lenses, essentially visual orbs of the known universe, the imaginary aspect of human awareness will project these characteristics upon this All Seeing Eye. That is, complete with eyelids, eyelashes, a pupil and an iris. Wink

The All Knowing Eye is essentially, a unique visionary receptor, as it sees on levels which the two physical eyes are not able to. It pierces through the illusion of duality. I prefer to refer to this phenomenon as the Singular Eye and believe, as many do, that it is manifesting within the consciousness by it's symbiotic interrelationship with the pineal gland. Regardless of whether this is fact or fiction, it is well documented that we often perceive of the eye or multiples of eyes, while undergoing an intense psychedelic trip.

I playfully disagree that it is merely a manifestation of the subconscious or unconscious mind. I feel it has it's origins in the supraconscious frequency of human thought, which Sri Aurobindo alludes to in his writings. It is interpreted through the unconscious mind to resembles a visual image which is more accessible to our association-driven minds. by intentionally stripping this image of familiarity, we see it in other ways. Ways in which it's appearance is modified to a far more primal form. A brilliant point of light, like unto a million suns, compressed into an axiom of formless, Divine energy.

One of the most profound experiences I regularly have, in regards to this highly visionary state of mind, is when I center my focus to the point within the center of my forehead and isolate this eye INTERNALLY. By seizing the moment and attuning to this single point, the image of a physical eye transmutes into a more holographic representation of an eye. All it's appearances transform into pure energy and it appears to morph into a more nebulous definition; an energy form with no human counterpart. By this I mean that it stops looking like an, isolated, single physical eye and appears quite a bit more like a radiating portal of light energy. Much like viewing a star which is gradually becoming more and more blinding, as it transmits the clear light of pure awareness to the subjectivity of the witness.

I would advise you to gradually become acquainted with this eye, through regular sitting meditation. This will incrementally create a personal comfort-zone, psychologically, therefore fostering an association and symbiosis with the region of this all-knowing eye. I personally believe it is a lens, by which we perceive the Light of universal consciousness and I hardly alone in this belief. Frankly, it is as much an anatomical part of the human entity, as the physical eyes, nose or the tongue. What makes this sensory receptor unique is that it interprets information that exists in the non-physical universe. As a lens and receptor of specific data, the opening of this eye becomes an ego-shattering experience. :idea:

I have found, back in the days when I saw this eye as having an appearance similar to that of a material eye, that by focusing on this singular eye, one becomes drawn deeper into this unearthly phenomenon. You see, many believe it is a part of our psychic anatomy and is independent from our mental associations and mental propensity for symbols and familiar imagery. In other words, it exists whether we unconsciously cloak it in symbolism or not. Philosophically, the same can be said of almost everything we know of and perceive. Remove the lines by which we define ideas and all is formless energy.

In terms of transcendental personal experiences, it is could be seen as a welcome mat of sorts, inviting you through the doorway of your soul into infinity. An invitation from ourselves sent to ourselves. I don't mean to sound trivial about this powerful experience but it really seems to be just that way. "Hey, look over this way. Come on in and see the light." This apparition truly seems to invites us to look through it's lens.

As an analogy, picture yourself having a vision of a telescope or a microscope, right in the center of your head. If one observes the telescope or microscope from a separate/distant vantage point (awestruck by the vision), one might miss the unique opportunity to look through the telescope and see through it's lens. IMO, this is, in and of itself, a definitive stage of spiritual growth you are undergoing.

Would it not be most worthwhile to look through this very eye and directly SEE what it sees, therefore, know what it knows? After all, it is a spiritual device created by which we might see something else entirely, even as our organic physical eyes see this material earthly plane. What we see through it the the provenance of this special visual orb and largely falls outside of what can be accurately expressed with language, as it is the territory of our soul. The soul knows no dialog... but the one word.

When the mind focuses on the material orbs themselves and not that which these orbs transmits to the mind, the visual potential is compromised by degrees of focus. You know, just look in the mirror and stare at one of your own eyes. You see the orb in your reflection with the very same orb. So too, it is the much case with the third eye or all seeing eye. Our mind projects it before the mirror of our subjectivity, cloaked in the garb of a symbolic representation of sentient human perception.

As this psychic eye has the characteristics on the physical eye, it can be utilized to see into other levels of reality, far beyond and within the confines of material polarity. This suggests an intentional merging with this visual device. By conjoining one's awareness upon such a point of concentration, it becomes possible to SEE what our physical pair of eyes cannot. Become aware that it is your very OWN mind's eye. Use your eye to see beyond the illusion of time, space and the boundaries of the isolated self. Rejoice in this apparition, as it truly is a gift from your Omniself to your sentient, mortal self! Very happy

Peace, love & light
There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

mrwiggle
#16 Posted : 1/30/2011 1:46:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

your experience was difficult for you, good, the truth is we will all as individuals be completly pulverized, by the energy you experienced...taditional illuminaughty mason all seeing eye symbol is composed of three basic shapes which when come together are a symbol that can potentially be interpreted as god...triangle, or pyramid known as tetragramaton showing balance, stability and trinity numerical 3, ... vesica piscis or the outer part of an eye shape, signifying union of opposites numerical 2, inner portion of eye is circle signifying wholeness and nothingness source and ultimate destination, numerical value of both 1 and O all and nothing...it is basic numerical building values, the mind ultimatly cannot comprehend the totality of it all so it must create symbols to represent it just like you cant describe certain things without using something else as a metaphor to compare it to your brain is using these ideas as a metaphor of something you can relate to...im glad you experienced such intensity, you may thing of it as a "hell" but ultimatly it is a blessing in order to know yourself in all ways, its like a parabol i herd once everyone is living in a dark cave with no light a few people tell everyone else how things are but no one actually knows for themself inlcluding the ones who tell everyone else all about everything, eventually some people leave the cave and the light is painfully bright..so they think outside the cave is torture only after they come to realize to delights of knowing themselves in the light can they apreciate it...simularly our phsycology (as a whole) is a lie and the truth seems harsh and cruel but only in knowing this seeming cruelty can we apreciate ourselves in this way so your experience seemed hard to your psycology but there was deep learning in it...i know im rambling and have bad spelling etc..but its all just food for thought, so please eat my humble offerings

love and peace and truth abound, in my (your) life the world around
ive received the trans dermal download in the apousal lounge

no disease could possibly survive in such a wiggly environment!

hak
#17 Posted : 9/24/2011 12:57:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I don't know if you'll are still conversing about this vision.. I saw this eye about 2 years ago and have been searching on the internet since.. i saw the same thing as skinwalker through meditation. It was beautiful and shiny .. gold in a gold triangle.. the iris was filled with many colors like blue green gold.. but seemed blue overall.. the colors changed like a white opal..
But the scary thing about this eye was it was looking back at me.. it SAW me.. Shocked scared the bejesus out of me and haven't taken up meditation since..
Because i met some conscious entity in my consciousness.. and it wasn't me..
would love to compare notes.

hak

messenger
#18 Posted : 9/24/2011 2:28:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

We are all being watched.... take the surveilance...it is the surveilance of experience.
The builders and architects have overstated its relevance for a profound reason.

bill
#19 Posted : 9/24/2011 2:32:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Rising Spirit, you always have the most insightful post. Much love, brother.

I too have had experience with the eye. I believe that we progress through dimensions as we ascend to the highest form of existence/consciousness with each level of reality becoming increasingly complex and thought oriented. If the next level of existence is anything like the 4th dimensional world of spice we can assume that your average person would not be able to easily integrate into such a form of existence. I understand your fear and your respect to things unimaginably powerful and that's why I personally believe these spiritual journeys (especially the reality shattering ones) are here to prepare us for death, the separation of our ego from an infinitely existing conscious.

Personally, I think the all seeing eye we perceive in meditation and psychedelic journeys is a primitive form of the true nature of it's meaning and existence. The all seeing eye is a representation of the infinite consciousness that makes up all aspects of our reality, God if I may. Surely this being that we are all trying to return to exists on the highest level of consciousness. If DMT is a representation of the fourth dimension can you imagine how immensely different the 5th dimension would be from this finite three dimensional world we call home. Let alone any levels of existence after that.

Along with the desire to learn I believe the universal law of love will follow us through all levels of reality. It is the fundamental purpose of our existence. To love the world around you is to love yourself. We all came to this conclusion through different ways, but it stands equally true for all of us. But, as I'm sure you all know, this a journey. We are given a very short time in a single life to realize how connected we are to the entirety of existence. I believe this all seeing eye allows us to understand the oneness of this universe in a level far beyond what we can normally perceive.

I know it's scary, but I hope you can let go of your fear (I definitely don't mean to make that sound easy) and experience the eye for all you can and maybe you will stop being an individual pixel and see the never ending, complex, changing and beautiful picture we call existence.

Good luck on your journey Wink

OwlMan
#20 Posted : 9/24/2011 1:47:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've never felt it as something to be afraid of, on the contrary...

I often see an eye in the beginning of a powerful journey. I've always interpreted it as the opening of my third-eye because it's after seeing it that the visions begin for me.
The owls are not what they seem

123NEXT