We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The taste Options

StrangeLoop
#1 Posted : 6/14/2010 3:19:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone else rather enjoy the taste of spice? I'll admit the first few times I tried it I hated it, and felt it was very plasticy tasting and harsh. But one of my friends who ended up extracting his own before I did made the comment that he didn't find it plasticy at all, to him it tasted like a flower. After he said that I noticed it too, the smoke is very planty and has a pleasing natural fragrance.

If you think it tastes bad, try just changing your perspective and see if you can taste the flowery goodness. It's amazing what mindset does for you. Pleased

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

consciousness
#2 Posted : 6/14/2010 3:53:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

For swim it only tastes like plastic if he accidentally burns it. He never thought it tasted bad otherwise and wondered why people said it did.

q21q21
#3 Posted : 6/14/2010 4:23:21 AM

SWIM

Yep, flowery and sweet. Tastes like hyperspace too.

SWIM put some strawberry extract in his bong-water (dmt only bong) and now it tastes like sweet strawberry flowers!
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

gammagore
#4 Posted : 6/14/2010 1:21:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree that the plasticy taste comes only when ive burned the spice, these days I taste nothing but warm air with freebase and the herb with enhanced leaf/changa.

roosifer
#5 Posted : 6/15/2010 5:55:11 AM

roo

i found it bitter kinda sour at first,then the taste reminded me of another substance ive done it was rather odd.wasnt bothered by it tho.just left wondering why it was so sourish

StrangeLoop
#6 Posted : 6/15/2010 8:00:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

At first I was sort of reminded of salvia, but salvia is way way worse and definitely plasticy. I remember the last thing I uttered before my first breakthrough experience was "wow tastes like SHIT" although I've definitely changed my attitude. It wasn't the experience that did it, just the power of suggestion from a friend saying "flowery" and it clicked in my mind so thats what I associate now. Very happy

Moose Man
#7 Posted : 6/20/2010 7:54:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

consciousness wrote:
For swim it only tastes like plastic if he accidentally burns it. He never thought it tasted bad otherwise and wondered why people said it did.

I have never figured out why people say it taste's like plastic. I can't really claim to be able to put words to it but I definitely wouldn't use plastic. I have never thought it was harsh. To me it basically tastes like how it smells, and then my tongue goes numb...

mumbles
#8 Posted : 6/20/2010 1:06:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Clean spice tastes nice. All these 'plastic' rumors came about by people burning their spice to shit and not knowing how to vape properly.

TrustLoveMan
#9 Posted : 6/24/2010 12:09:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

For me DMT does not smell or taste good usually, but once I'm smoking and feeling the effects I'll lick my lips and I completely love the taste. I think some of that may be that I tend to burn the DMT. I definitely don't like smelling DMT in my sheets at night, lol.
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain