We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
HUGE archive of esoteric and religious ancient texts Options

stevowitz
#1 Posted : 6/22/2010 6:51:29 PM

The Dude

I HAD to share this site with the nexus community....I haven't been able to read anything else lately..http://www.sacred-texts.com/

it's AMAZING!!! SO many things to dig into and research...

the ancients knew what was up!!! read about it!

All our symbolism, all of our beliefs...can all be sourced back to the ancients..

some good sections within the site:
Esoteric and Occult
Mysticism
Shamanism
Buddhism
Christianity

Find the truth out for yourself, don't let ANYONE tell you how it's supposed to be.

*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
cephalopods are enlightened -benzyme
T R I P S I T

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Virola78
#2 Posted : 6/22/2010 11:08:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks

“The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” -Nikolai Lenin

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

jbark
#3 Posted : 6/23/2010 12:58:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks stevowitz! I have a hobbyist's interest in alchemy, and while their seem to be some key texts missing, there are some there I have never even heard of!!

cheers for that,

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.