We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
question re: infusing dmt in weed and smoking same Options

frinj
#1 Posted : 6/20/2010 6:37:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Following an STB extraction and freeze precipitation of four pulls (from 100g MHRB), I filtered off the naptha, let the remaining naptha evaporate from the crystals by a window sill for 24 hours, scraped off all the dried crystals that I could, then added a few drops of heptane to the jar and took a few MJ buds and used them as a sponge to wipe down the inside of the jar -- there was a lot of fine, sticky, light tan stuff that came up.

When the jar seemed pretty much clean again, I took the buds and chopped them up (to more evenly distribute any dmt) and set them next to a sunny window with a fan on (not directly on the plate -- didn't want to blow away the weed, just wanted the air to circulate more). My goal is to get a kind of weed-changa.

My question is pretty simple, and may not have needed all that introduction. I put the weed in the window sill at about 10am. I have some friends coming over at 3pm. Will the infused weed be smokable by then? That's about five hours to evaporate less than 5mL of heptane from 3-4 buds (probably less than 2mL heptane, if it makes a difference).

My gut tells me that's way more than enough time. In fact, I already cannot smell heptane on the weed. But I figure better safe than sorry. I do not want to try lighting weed that still has heptane residue on it, because I imagine that would be bad.

A second question (since I have your attention). Do I need to do anything special when I smoke the weed? I generally light up a water bong, but I want to keep the bong "clean" from any dmt, so I'll probably just use a small glass pipe. I know there are issues people have smoking dmt (using vaporizers, crack pipes, torch lighters, the "machine," etc.). Hopefully none of that applies to smoking weed-changa because I'd like to just toke it like I would any other weed.

Thanks

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gammagore
#2 Posted : 6/20/2010 6:52:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

if it feels, looks and smells dry, then its drySmile

and no, you dont need to do anything special when smoking it, just smoke like you normaly wouldSmile, well maybe a little slower.

MySmelf
#3 Posted : 6/21/2010 10:59:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've done this a few times, just last night I melted a little spice on some bud. It can give very shroomy visuals but the high didn't feel very good. I like to mix a little salvia or blue lotus with it to smooth it out.

DMT and weed alone tends to cause too much head presure and isn't a very enjoyable high for me.
Its the MeICNU

I am only someone's imaginary Smelf posting from hyperspace.

Dorge
#4 Posted : 6/22/2010 4:37:40 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

swims just gladLaughing that this is no longer being posted in the changa forum...
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

awnoka
#5 Posted : 6/23/2010 12:33:26 AM

awno

I prefer to smoke mine with weed. I feel that the energies of the two plants cooperate to take me where I need to go.