We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Not much remembered Options

buk
#1 Posted : 6/15/2010 1:34:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim had his first experience the other day but can barely remember a thing of it. Swim was quite drunk at the time, in retrospect this was a bad idea due to how much he had to drink but swim was quite nervous about it. His anxiety was completely shattered after smoking but he certainly feels it was a wasted experience.

After taking a long draw on the pipe, swim could see a beautiful flow of colors around him. Mainly greens and oranges which swim finds interesting as its a color combination swim has been meaning to experiment with recently however it is also a color combination swim has noticed in some of the artwork on the enigmatis.

swim noticed a flowing grid patten in everything around him and at the same time a deep and loud vibration which emnanated from everything and felt very connected in some way to his heartbeat. The vibration grew in intensity and volume and swim closed his eyes. He then opened them again a while later with no recollection.

As swim was coming back he felt somewhat aware that he had been having a conversation but cannot account for anything else during this time.

swim realises that the amnesia was due to the alcohol, he doesnt think he had doesed to high as he thinks it was about 50mg loaded but much less than that actually smoked due to bad technique etc.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

HyperspaceAlchemist
#2 Posted : 6/15/2010 5:01:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ye not that long ago SWIM had an experience with liquid jungle of which was a total blank. SWIM was pretty drunk at the time (since have been told that leaping into hyperspace this way is not a good idea). SWIM hit the pipe a little too hard, which was filled with herbs that had several drops of liquid jungle dropped on top. From the time of exhale, to the time of coming back (which was maybe 3-5 minutes total), was a complete blank. There was no recollection of the journey, except for the crazy swirl of visuals that overcame SWIM just after exhale.

I know that the experience you mention is regular spice and not jungle, but being drunk (especially extra drunk) seems to have that effect, especially if your dose of spice or whatever is higher too.

So as SWIM has learned, make sure to not drink if your goin into space. It can lead to these kind of situations where the voyage is totally wasted and nothing is accomplished. It may be a bit scary on top of that also.

Happy travels to ya from now on!

StrangeLoop
#3 Posted : 6/15/2010 5:27:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My best spice experiences, and I think only breakthroughs, were done while drunk. I came back feeling elated, amazed, and absolutely beaming. But I didn't remember a goddam thing! Don't drink and fly!

zubidlo
#4 Posted : 6/15/2010 5:33:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

I don't remember much too and I'm never drunk. For me It's like dream. As soon I stop to think about it... I forget it. But every time I get there again I know I've been there before. There is 'the void' there :-)

Safe travels
'Life is an illusion designed to keep your mind occupied while you are digested by God.'

ragabr
#5 Posted : 6/15/2010 7:33:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM finds it useful to record as much as possible as soon as possible after returning from hyperspace. Some around here prefer to use a voice recorder, and just talk it out.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

JIM
#6 Posted : 6/21/2010 8:27:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My though , is that if drinking you may not remember alot or anything
In saying this when we dream the same thing happens
The dream may only come back to the next day when reality jogs your memory or not at all Smile
All the best

Jim