We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
constant birds. Options

roosifer
#1 Posted : 6/18/2010 4:10:26 AM

roo

so i has done dmt and had something to do with birds every time.im posting this to see if anyone else has seen anything similar? or can maybe make sense of it? or just to share what i see.
first-
puts down the pipe everything goes black,a little neon green lite sorta like its beckoning me to follow it,moves up,down around.i follow.everything goes green.then enter little "cells" like when you look really closely at an old tv screen there color is blue white and red,they swirl dance and make strange shapes which in turn create 2 large bird people.they both are dressed in carnival type attire.keep in mind everything is still black background with different shades of neon blues,the birds are all neon blue with red alien eyes.imagin a crow with red alien eyes,yup thats it.continuing on the bird closest to me is a female who is showing me something but i look over at the other bird whos a male with no face.they babble something to eachother.i try to see what shes holding as shes looking as me to make a comment as to what shes showing me, then im suddenly wrapped up inside the bird like a big hug by a bird.it was so nice.anyways something kicks me out and we return to the "cells" swirling and dancing till that visit is over.....
second one-
lays back,closes eyes."cells" again.vibrating cells so loud i can bearly her my fish tank in the background then the vibrating sound drowns out the other sounds.i suddenly panic.why? because i no longer feel "in control" (ive done other substances in the past and have reached the point where i want to be the one in control of my thoughts not a drug) i know i can just open my eyes but decide not to after someone tells me to "ride it out".i ride it out,vibration subsides.start to relax a little.hula hoops and clowns are dancing and swirling now same colors as before blue,white and red this time its like im in reality with my eyes open not like pictures but real images.they do some more stuff morph around a bit then turn into a lady (carnival looking lady) who very sneakily lures me into what i see as a chicken coop.yet a clean carnival type looking chicken coop.a spot lite turns on i look up and see giants.about 2 of them looking down into this coop at me.i cant see there heads only from the neck down,they shine the lite all over the coop im in i hear talking but cant make out words.then the walls fall and chicken wire replaces them.a red door appears (on the other side of the wire) a strange bald goatee man with glasses pops out im suddenly told to be afrade of him.hes peering in at me i have this crazy fear of this man,i dont like this..then it all goes white im laying on something one eye has white ,bright white lite streaming out the top corner of it.the other is looking thru a red covering (the only way i can describe it is as if you were inside a womb looking out) and another eye,yes another eye is looking straight up at a device that has a metal disk thats rotating with spikes on it.slowly coming closer to my eye thats looking at it.cant see whos in control of this device but i can hear them talking.its getting closer.closer....i open my eyes and end it there.wtf.wow..um..ok..so im totally baffled by what was happening here any thoughts? i have a theory as to what possibly it may mean but i could use outsider input.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

JIM
#2 Posted : 6/21/2010 8:12:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry man, havent seen any birds as yet
Just Alien enterties, elfs and clown like figures

Hope to see some birds someday :-)
Im really wanting to hear of some reports with Dinosars in

all the best

Ps Whos ever in control of the Molecule, let it take you
Jim