We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
what need... Options

antrocles
#1 Posted : 5/26/2010 3:42:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"what need have i for this? what need have i for that? i am dancing at the foot of my lord. all is bliss, all is bliss." - shakti w/ john mclaughlin

this journey is brought to you by new and improved CAAPI. for your toughest stains, try CAAPI...it's like white gold!

now available in convenient freebase...

so there i was. as i have been so many times before...GVG in hand. inhibited with caapi copy to the point of being physically shaky. knowing in the deepest part of me that the minute a wisp of vapor hits my alveoli i'm going to be long gone from this world. i take in the healing room like a speed reader simply staring at large chunks of page without focussing on any words. i let it all simply absorb into me.

i know all this already. i know this room, this house, this city, this world. i know how it works and how it doesn't work. i know it's agreed-upon rules and limits, but most of all....

i know it's impermanence...

i breathe this in and exhale surrender. i breathe this in and exhale surrender.

you cannot take from me more than i would willingly part withall...

it is time. the unzipping and removal of my phsycial suit sounds a lot like a torch lighter. i exhale the mantra "teach"....

i am in a jungle. it is lush beyond words. fecund and radiating a life-force of prismatic, palpable substance. like the air itself was made of rainbowy gold dust.

it is heavenly. i am so deeply here i am not even aware that i have another body/life in any other dimension. this is more real than anything. far more real than the world i am currently typing this from...

i know there is a city. a clearing in this jungle. i know it is very close to where i am. i know it is mayan/egyptian/atlantean in it's architecture...it is radiant and it's very existence fills me with a sense of awe and humility.

i also know that the people who built it are giants. Shocked

and with that awareness, i am now standing alongside an enormous, perfect foot. i am not alone.....others are around and the mood is as mystical and profound as the idea of a god itself. there are no 'rituals' being performed, no chanting....there are simply a handful of indigenous-looking, pure souls (of which i feel i am one...yet....not..) and this god standing among us. we are all simply held rapt by the presence of such a profoundly evolved being. it's really quite simple.

it is a man. only...perfect. he is at one moment about 20 feet tall and at another moment 100 feet tall. his countenance is serene and completely beyond the world we are all seeing. like he is truly in another place. all places.

he begins to walk. no looking down to see where his feet are going. straight-forward. divinely lead. i am in love with this being in a way i cannot put in words. i am so humbled and so profoundly grateful to simply be in his presence. thinking about it now, i would say it is precisely how i would be (honestly) if i were to ever meet someone so advanced. we all like to think that we would be filled with questions and praises....but in honesty, as this journey showed me, i would simply be silenced with reverence, humility and awe.

i have to admit...there's a certain peace in that...

his palm has the surface area of a soccer pitch. i know this because i am now standing squarely in the middle of it facing the most beautiful, serence, distant-yet-more-present-than-possible face imagineable. i am lost in the sheer perfection of this being's face. there is no emotion on it and the eyes seem to stare straight through me as if i'm not only there, but somewhere else concurrently...

in truth, my soul knows that i am seen in the deepest way imagineable. i begin to cry with a joy and a love i feel is going to rip me apart. as if the only way i can truly express this love is to be free from this tiny shell i'm trapped in.

and that's when i knew what was about to happen...

a great mouth opens slowly in front of me and i have only enough time to close my eyes and throw my arms out wide before the perfect tone comes forth. in an instant, i am completely disintegrated into that sound. it's the frequency i have been working with for a while now back here in this dimension. 528Hz. the divine tone. it's the sound of infinite expansion. i am a dandylion blown by a child with a wish. i am scattered into all directions at once and the love i am/feel is able to expand infinitely in all directions at the same time.

it was pure rapture. the world's greatest yawn, stretch, orgasm, release and surrender all put together and amplified to an infinite exponent. i know in my heart that this is a taste of what lies beyond....and i am humbled to my core by this revelation.

in this scattered, elemental state i am able to not only perceive this god more clearly....i am able to fly into/through him and BE him! i am a part of everything.....and this is the greatest gift i could ever imagine being given. that is...until i literally witness how i am 'brought back'....

it is as if i have a split-screen vision going on. in one mind i am watching the birth of the cosmos (and understanding it all at the most quantum level). in the other mind, i am watching as the giant being slowly brings his hands together, one atop the other, like a rotated clap.

the cosmos. the atoms and birth of stars. the swirling winds and cosmic resounding waves of energy radiating out like a tide...energizing particles and forming complex geometric structures of conscious potential. DNA....it all makes sense and the immense power of such insight is a light of unfathomable brightness shining between these two enormous hands. the closer they come together, the more concentrated and wonderous the epiphany is....until just before they come together. the energy and infiniteness that has been concentrated at this point is a force every bit as great as the 'big bang' or the birth of a universe. it is the start of all that is....all over again....one more time...

the hands meet and a universe is born. the universe is me.

i am standing on the hand again, staring up at the face of my god. i am not the same. not after this. the face i see is not the same either. it has elements of my face in it now....or...at least....i can clearly see myself in this face now.

gone for nearly an hour. makes me laugh when i try to apply 'this world time' to hyperspace. the absurdity and unrelateability of it is too much!!

for those of you unfamiliar with binaural tones and sound frequency work, i HIGHLY recommend checking out http://www.sourcevibrations.com/

truly amazing....i cannot recommend the 396Hz and the 528Hz frequencies high enough.

WITH THE DEEPEST LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ragabr
#2 Posted : 5/26/2010 5:38:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for another inspiring read.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

Chupang
#3 Posted : 5/26/2010 6:18:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds truly sensational
Reality is not something you wake up to

Gir
#4 Posted : 5/26/2010 9:29:36 PM

Gir

Antrocles,

By far one of the most descriptive reports I have ever laid eyes upon, your first images into this world:
Antrocles wrote:
i am in a jungle. it is lush beyond words. fecund and radiating a life-force of prismatic, palpable substance. like the air itself was made of rainbowy gold dust.

Wow. This sent shivers of bliss up my spine, around my eyes and into my cerebrum. Truly a divine power touched your experience. The perfected being you saw, thats name spurts ineffability, peace and calm, must have been one incredible entity.

Antrocles wrote:
528Hz. the divine tone. it's the sound of infinite expansion. i am a dandylion blown by a child with a wish. i am scattered into all directions at once and the love i am/feel is able to expand infinitely in all directions at the same time.

This...This I have experienced before. A tone unlike a tone, something that cannot be heard but felt.....The divine tone, infinite expansion, unlatching the door to our subconsious mind, allowing the entire capacity of our brains to intake as much information as it possibly can, never ending, always growing, forming, improvising.. filling itself with more wonder and awe that we can only experience through our travels.

--- You hit a niche in my heart my friend Smile

Incredible experience.

-gir
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 ‹house› mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

Dimitrius
#5 Posted : 5/26/2010 10:33:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow Ant, wow.

I relate especially to the clap.

Powerful.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

#6 Posted : 5/27/2010 5:42:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Aah, what a treat to read one of your reports again, Ant - and what an awesome report it is. Wow. You are finding a level within this power that is astounding in its clarity and beauty of purpose; the ease with which you surrender to this is evident in the serenity of your words.

This is truly taking you to a special place, brother.

LOVE & GRATITUDE!!!
"at journey's end, we must begin again"

q o p
#7 Posted : 5/27/2010 8:32:33 PM
qop

seriously i always look through the nexus to try and find your reports. they remind me of exactly how i think and the experiences i have. I have seen the same taller humans that you have seen and I have actually found them being written about outside of Dmt stories. I actually want to tell you something that happened to me recently that I know will touch your heart. I experienced all the dmt being released in my brain as I died and I am going to write a book about the whole miracle that happened. I should be dead and I came out of the experience with a few scabs and the perfect DMT/Spiritual story possible. Amazing report.

q o p
#8 Posted : 5/27/2010 8:33:31 PM
qop

messege me if you want to hear it cuz i dont want to post it on the forum yet, till i find out if its appropriate.

impossiblemachine
#9 Posted : 6/17/2010 12:14:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

beautiful...lets work soon brotha

im
"wherever you go...there you are"

antrocles
#10 Posted : 6/17/2010 2:09:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

man oh man....so another wonderful nexian posted up a thread suggesting we all watch "the pyramid code" on youtube.

i did. Shocked

it's truly humbling when something becomes all-consuming and then begins to manifest more of itself to you. i have grown steadily deeper and deeper transfixed by sound and frequency. from listening to binaural beats every day and every night to visiting the integratron www.integratron.com while on a massive dose of harmalas. from working with a dear friend here in los angeles who does sound healing with a pythagorean monochord to studying tuvan throat singing. believe me-i could go on and on here...

so, in the purest sense, i'm all in on this one. Wink

anyways, this REALLY AWESOME documentary about the pyramids goes on for a bit and gets more and more engrossing with each installment. finally, with my attention fully engaged and my mouth agape, the person being interviewed about one particular pyramid throws out the theory that the pyramids were used to emit different tonal frequencies. that the area along the nile where all of the pyramids were found is known as the 'belt of peace' and that they kept a certian frequency resonating throughout that area that maintained a 'higher vibration' among the egyptians.

there's so much more to it, but i HIGHLY recommend watching it. it's really thought-provoking!

here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlSssnh4b7Q

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!
wisdom today."

timeloop
#11 Posted : 6/18/2010 8:01:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nice report ant... ive been away from the nexus for a couple of months and it was really nice to pop back in and read one of your fine posts.

I have also been working with binaural beats and hemispheric synchronization off and on for a few years... I have tried the 'gateway' program from the monroe institute, a bit of holosync... a few of the 'brainwave mind voyages' products... and some others.... i personally had been exploring this audio technology to facilitate enhanced conscious out of body projection. Although I have not mastered the process I have had some amazing, almost psychedelic experiences...

I was wondering if you had ever considered wearing headphones and using braain wave entrainment while smoking DMT? It is something that I have thought about many times but I have never tried. The cross potentiation of both would be immense. What do you think about this idea?

timeloop
#12 Posted : 6/18/2010 8:03:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

also thanks for the links to sourcevibrations, integration and the pyramid code... very cool stuff Smile

antrocles
#13 Posted : 6/19/2010 11:57:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hey timeloop my dear brother! good to see you too! i have also not been around too much of late...

well- to address your question straight off- i HAVE used headphones and binaural entrainment with vaporized DMT. it is...in a word....illuminating. i'd say that lately i use this particular combination about 85% of the time i work with the molecule!

here's an example:

i set up my space (either my healing room or my tree in the park). i get comfy and put on my headphones. i almost always start with a 5 minute 369Hz soundbath. this particular frequency just plain FEELS good! after 5 minutes of this i am usually more than ready to go.

i switch to a 528Hz tone and allow it to wash over me for about a minute so my brain can slowly acclimate to this change in frequency.

then i go....

something truly remarkable happens EVERY time..... so, imagine if you will that the 528Hz frequency sounds like a perfectly balanced WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH sound... well- the minute the breakthrough begins, the carrier wave comes on like a powerful EEEEEERRRRRRNNNEEEERNENRRNRRREEERRREEENENNNAAAAAWAWWWWWAAAAAAHWAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH..... Shocked

every time i have the headphones on and i am in a focussed meditative state, the carrier wave will ultimately sync with the frequency i am listening to. when this happens, it's a whole world that opens up. it is the dimension of that frequency and it is beauty and love times infinity. for those who would believe that our very world is nothing more than a particular dimensional frequency (as i do), this is astounding. the dimension that exists at 528Hz is a dimension of pure love and healing.

this applies to the other frequencies. i have gone in under each of them. some of them are amazing, others i have to take off the headphones mid-breakthrough (difficult!). i think that finding the frequencies we resonate strongly with is part of our journey here. they may even be gateways to an 'us' we have lost direct contact with. a much higher-evolved us. a different time. a different dimension. all existing right now.

sound is profound. math, geometry, sound....they are all different names for the architecture of the infinite.

i HIGHLY recommend doing some of this binaural/spice work. it is well worth the effort/cost.

L&G!!
wisdom today."

SunRise
#14 Posted : 6/20/2010 12:32:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

simply beautiful report
Spice Tavelin
Space Cowboy

Just know that when you finally realize what type of place the Nexus is, and how many lives it has touched, know that you have helped each one of them and I hope you continue doing so and never lose your way in life-Steely

jbark
#15 Posted : 6/20/2010 12:49:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Antrocles - great write up for what must have been a mirror shattering trip. I envy you your breakthroughs! I am still in a whorl of fear and trepidation with regards to spice after eating a wallop sandwich a few moths ago. I wrote about it here, but I think you've already read it.

Your posts, and a few others' here at El Nexus, give me hope that I will prevail and pierce the veil, to open up to new marvels and vistas and states unimagined...

I have learned so much, but as with all learning (one of the great ironies), the drink of wisdom has not quenched, but has made me all the thirstier.

Keep strong and be weak,

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

Sublime
#16 Posted : 6/21/2010 6:51:33 AM

Intraterrestrial

Wow antrocles it seems you have surely connected with a divine being in a timeless existence, the depth of this experience is quite shocking. I will look into this binaural tones to see what the hype is about and how much these vibrations can effect a vacation in hyperspace. Oh, the joy it must bring being comforted and at the same time being so disconnected from reality. If I could only comprehend or relate in some way, surely I will some day. Great report. Smile
"That which I avoid I will become a slave to, that which I confront I will master."