We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
selling changa Options

balaganist
#1 Posted : 6/21/2010 4:44:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I know this is a sensitive subject here.
Recently, some friends have asked to buy Changa from me, they have been very much enjoying it, which is cool ...
I have always had an issue selling it, but they say that its only fair to be repayed for materials and time.. and it is not really different from a shaman selling his ayahuasca brew. Certainly, its fair to be payed for materials, but the issue of profit is the sensitive bit.
One friend suggested I give him a batch to sell at a festival... but I am not very comfortable with that.

I'd like to hear people's thoughts on this!
thx
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

stevowitz
#2 Posted : 6/21/2010 4:48:13 AM

The Dude

Barter
*We are now at a phase of human development where we have accumulated an enormous amount of knowledge through scientific research in the material world. This is very important knowledge, but it must be integrated. -Hoffman
*A young man who wishes to remain a sound Atheist cannot be too careful of his reading -C.S. Lewis
cephalopods are enlightened -benzyme
T R I P S I T

Ice House
#3 Posted : 6/21/2010 5:25:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

SELL

The ugly four letter word.

balanganist, I understand where your coming from. I get what you mean.

No disrespect intended, but . . . . .
Some things are better off left un-said.

IMHO, thats a topic that shouldnt be discussed on line, over the phone, or with anyone you do not know extremely well.

stevowitz said

Quote:
barter
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

jamie
#4 Posted : 6/21/2010 6:06:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

If they really want to give you something, let them give you some mushrooms or something..but dont sell spice..trading between friends is just so much more elegant and magical.

The nexus doesnt support the selling of any of these substances, and I know you werent really implying that you were going to balaganist..I have had people ask me to as well, one friend in particular kept tellng me over and over that I was stupid for not selling it, and he had never smoked it before...until I dosed him with a large dose one day at his request..then he got it.

Im going to go ahead and lock this thread.
Long live the unwoke.

vovin
#5 Posted : 6/21/2010 6:08:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

Instead of selling it have them pitch in on the cost of manufacture and assist in the process. The compensation you get would be a percentage of the changa you get for doing the work. I know most here are anti selling DMT but I have run into a similar issue who people who want it and want me to make it as they think I am more experienced in it and thus it'll be safer. But I also dont want to be a drug peddler or spend hours working on that when I have my hands full. It's a tricky thing.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.