We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First try, threshold but scared away from more... Options

atheistpeace
#1 Posted : 7/20/2008 7:58:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

My friend (his computer is broke) wanted me to post this.

"20mg loaded in foil pipe made by wrapping it around a pencil and bending it some. Screwed up some with first few hits and inhaled some powder so i stuck 30mg more in. Took 2 hits, didnt blow much smoke out. Felt a rushing which felt surprisingly good at first. Didn't see any visuals or have much mental effects but the rushing was strong, almost intimidating feeling like my organs in the chest were failing. Now scared to proceed to higher doses due to that feeling. Need modified or better pipe either way. "

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Garulfo
#2 Posted : 7/20/2008 12:49:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
almost intimidating feeling like my organs in the chest were failing.

Yeah, my friend first try was quite similar. What will come next is above description Pleased
Maybe have a sitter for the first time serious launch with a correct pipe. There is no danger at all but a friendly presence can help to reassure the first times your mind will meet the 10th dimension.

tryptographer
#3 Posted : 7/20/2008 5:05:21 PM

tryptamine photographer

Yes, don't take it lightly, this is no toy to fool around with! Even if you've used it dozens of times, it can hit completely unexpectedly with unimaginable power. I think a high dose is no guarantee for a breakthrough; it's just as much a matter of intent and ignoring the fear, and building a 'relationship' with entities that are willing to show something. McKenna: 'Be careful what you ask for!' Pleased