We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
THH cappi tincture administration Options

BGTM236
#1 Posted : 6/8/2010 10:39:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I recently acquired some THH cappi tincture, but im having some trouble finding how much to dose and the best way to take it. I've heard as little as 30mg and as much as 300mg for a proper dose. I plan on taking it sublingually, then vaping straight spice 20 minutes after.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

rOm
#2 Posted : 6/8/2010 11:04:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you take it sublingually anything from 15mg to 40mg is a good range. Orally you need much more, such as 200mg.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

gibran2
#3 Posted : 6/8/2010 2:22:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

15mg sublingually about 20 minutes prior to vaporizing is very effective for me.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Nature Boy
#4 Posted : 6/13/2010 12:13:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

And what is the effect, if you don't mind me asking. SWIM is going through some painful steps to try and perfect his bufotenine extraction to get a 1 hour experience, but if he can double or triple his spice-related experience, he'd use this option...

So..what would 15 or so mg of sublingual THH do for SWIM?

N.B.

gibran2
#5 Posted : 6/13/2010 4:25:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nature Boy wrote:
And what is the effect, if you don't mind me asking. SWIM is going through some painful steps to try and perfect his bufotenine extraction to get a 1 hour experience, but if he can double or triple his spice-related experience, he'd use this option...

So..what would 15 or so mg of sublingual THH do for SWIM?

N.B.

Low-dose sublingual THH seems to lengthen the experience somewhat, but only slightly. It clarifies the experience – there is generally perfect mental clarity. The visuals are changed in a way that’s hard to describe, but the visual aspect is also clarified.

Some of my stranger experiences were in conjunction with THH. Out of hundreds of experiences, I became an alien being on only two occasions, and both of those were pre-dosed with THH.

THH seems to take me to a different place. It’s hard to describe, but cappi+spice or spice by itself tends to take me to an “immaterial realm”, whereas THH+spice seems to take me to alien worlds.

I have no experience with bufotenine, so I can’t comment on THH+bufo.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Apoc
#6 Posted : 6/17/2010 7:31:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hi. I was wondering if you do a sublingual harmala dose, will an oral dmt dose be active or no?

Also, if one wanted to take dmt sublingually, is there any method for that, or does one just put some freebase under the tongue? I didn't want to make a whole new thread. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rOm
#7 Posted : 6/17/2010 8:52:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fnog, this is the Wiki you are looking for :

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...;s_Guide_to_Mucosahuasca
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

gibran2
#8 Posted : 6/17/2010 10:42:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fnog9 wrote:
hi. I was wondering if you do a sublingual harmala dose, will an oral dmt dose be active or no?

Also, if one wanted to take dmt sublingually, is there any method for that, or does one just put some freebase under the tongue? I didn't want to make a whole new thread. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sublingual MAOIs will not inhibit MAO in the gut, so an oral DMT dose would not be effective.

DMT freebase can be taken sublingually, but it burns like crazy. DMT acetate doesn’t burn at all. I’ve tried sublingual doses of 30mg caapi copy + 40mg DMT freebase dissolved in a very small amount of vinegar and got no effects at all. I haven’t yet tried higher sublingual DMT doses.

Apoc
#9 Posted : 6/18/2010 6:26:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gibran2 wrote:
DMT freebase can be taken sublingually, but it burns like crazy. DMT acetate doesn’t burn at all. I’ve tried sublingual doses of 30mg caapi copy + 40mg DMT freebase dissolved in a very small amount of vinegar and got no effects at all. I haven’t yet tried higher sublingual DMT doses.

That blows. Sublingual seems to be a good maoi ingestion method, but I haven't heard anyone talk of their dmt experiences.