We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Does anyone here eat dmt N-Oxide? Options

Apoc
#1 Posted : 6/15/2010 6:42:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello. I just learned there's this thing called dmt N-oxide. Apparently, a lot of people claim to enjoy n-oxide even more than white dmt. But I have only read accounts of people who smoke, not people who eat. So, just wondering if n-oxide taken orally is any different from other dmt's. Also, do you still have to mix dmt-oxide with acid to avoid getting nauseated and cramps? Thanks.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

q21q21
#2 Posted : 6/15/2010 7:33:23 AM

SWIM

N-oxide tests

Second to last post, SWIM's the only one to test pure N-oxide so for he thinks so his results may be different than others.

edit: as far as he knew... was going to type that but didn't
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Phlux-
#3 Posted : 6/15/2010 12:53:39 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

haha - sorry q21 - that n-oxide is not pure its visibly dirty.
also - ur not the only one to test it - i made it in the same manner - from pure re-x'd spice - it was the lightest yellow - basically unsmokable tho it tasted far too plasticy.
i think the plasticy taste some describe is from n-oxide in their spice as pure spice when vaped correcly is almost flavourless.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

rOm
#4 Posted : 6/15/2010 1:10:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Phlux, do you think the top one is n-oxide (I think so, it came from the GVG, after a vinegar wash) ? Below is the jimjam..
rOm attached the following image(s):
IMG_0701.jpg (624kb) downloaded 204 time(s).
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Phlux-
#5 Posted : 6/15/2010 1:22:34 PM

The Root

nope - its impure dmt acetate
antrocles wrote:

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:

Quote:

q21q21
#6 Posted : 6/15/2010 6:23:17 PM

SWIM

Phlux- wrote:
haha - sorry q21 - that n-oxide is not pure its visibly dirty.

The white snow DMT SWIM made it from seemed pure and the peroxide and acetone were just store bought and it was left in ambient air for a day.... but dirty? SWIM's made it 2 other times and it is always brown-yellow and it is always from SWIM's white spice with which 25mg is is strong breakthrough.

Phlux- wrote:
also - ur not the only one to test it - i made it in the same manner - from pure re-x'd spice - it was the lightest yellow - basically unsmokable tho it tasted far too plasticy.
i think the plasticy taste some describe is from n-oxide in their spice as pure spice when vaped correcly is almost flavourless.

As far as I can read the post is "Does anyone here eat dmt N-Oxide?" and you don't state anything about that... have you tested it orally?

Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Phlux-
#7 Posted : 6/15/2010 7:50:37 PM

The Root

sorry i misunderstood - i did see the thread title but in the link that u posted u stated "Anyway SWIM smoked it 3 different times and got some surprising results:"

idk what makes for that color difference - i used transparent shards - hydrogen peroxide 40 and and acetone.
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oncewas
#8 Posted : 6/15/2010 8:27:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'd like to just give a little warning here. Acetone and hydrogen peroxide could if under an acid or base catalyst could create a highly explosive compound Acetone Peroxide. Which is kind of unstable.

Be careful kitchen chemists!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acetone_peroxide

acolon_5
#9 Posted : 6/15/2010 8:52:47 PM

The Great Namah

A lot of DMT N-Oxide has been found present in both Chaliponga as well as Chacruna....frequently in a much greater % than N,N DMT (making those 50mgs per dose found in aya documents a bad way to dose, and may explain why people need more xtal dmt orally than what is supposedly in Aya). So yes, most people who drink Aya are taking oral DMT N-Oxide, but there is also N,N DMT in the mix as well.

I don't think I've ever seen a report on pharma where the user only took pure DMT N-Oxide and a MAOI.

What's with all the oral questions?
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

SnozzleBerry
#10 Posted : 6/15/2010 9:11:24 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

acolon_5 wrote:
What's with all the oral questions?

Yea, the Nexus seems to have a bit of an oral fixation at the moment.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור