We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
peeks into jurema realm and lucid-dreaming ability Options

zubidlo
#1 Posted : 6/10/2010 11:43:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi explorers,

First I want to say how thankful I am, that this forum exist. It means much to me to able to know that I'm not alone, helps me to collect courage needed for further exploration into sacred plants realm. You see, there is nobody I could share this path with, all my friend are scared shitless when they hear 'psychedelics' or 'shamanic'.
I'm new into spice realm, I been through a few attempts into jurema realm, but I need to say, it is quite different from what I was expected. I mean, I've read many reports, but only very few could be compared to my experience in retrospect. My spice doesn't take me to any role-coaster hyperspace of tunnels, doesn't show me any entities etc. and it's not different every time. My jurema 'surgically' removes my consciousness from the body and turns it into kind of ego-less witness and places it into a realm of ancient totem-god. It is overwhelmingly beautiful dimension of fractal-spectrum-light, timeless, move-less, thought-less.I always fight against that 'neural surgery', but than I just let go. Few hours after the attempt I always forget that realm, but when I'm back there next time I know it's the same realm again. I don't want to start to write about experience itself, but about something else.

What I learned so far is this:

1.After each attempt I'm left with feeling of respect for spice and takes me about a week to bother this 'plant ancient god' again. And it's good relationship I guess. I'm not looking for just 'a drug'. This game is played in spice terms, not mine.

2.There need to be made a preparation - set up. I totally agree with these guys here : http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=9024
Only thing I want to add is that my dmt music is 'Distant System - Spiral Empire', it is alive language in the realm and always helps me to let go to melt into ego-less witness by shifting my attention to it, when 'the fear' is arising. Recommended!

3.The day after every attempt I'm given 'a lucid-dreaming' ability. All I need to do is to take a nap afternoon when is still daylight. There is always a dream, and I'm aware that I'm sleeping!?!Rolling eyes I can see part of my sleeping body (depends on position) in daylight and I'm dreaming at the same time. It's like watching TV and seeing your reflection on the screen under right angle and light.I control myself in dream story really well. I'm not a 'victim/powerless' like in normal dreaming state, but I'm much more under control. I noticed that dreams are carrying 'a message' for first time in my life. It's amazing experience every time. I remember these dreams for days. The other day I would swear I that characters in my dream noticed that I'm awake dreamer and playing with them!Very happy First time this ability manifested, I couldn't believe it, but than I searched on net if that is possible and it is. Even on this forum I found a similar reports.

4.Jurema is changing me. I'm living my life like before, but something is changed. It's hard to gasp for now, but it seems that I becoming quieter and I pay definitely less attention to reality around me. It's like echo of that quiet half an hour after you come back from spice realm and you still bit high, but very quiet, without many thoughts. Sometimes I feel strange sadness in that state, but it is gone next days.

Alright, enough for now...
I wish everyone good luck and thanks for your opinions and experiences. It's been great help.

'Life is an illusion designed to keep your mind occupied while you are digested by God.'

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

jmaxton
#2 Posted : 6/11/2010 1:49:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome zubidlo. Thanks for posting about your experiences! Very interesting about the lucid dreaming- I haven't experienced that yet.

How do you prepare your Jurema? Do you drink it in a brew? Straight or with a MAOI?

Safe journeys,
-JM

zubidlo
#3 Posted : 6/11/2010 8:51:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello,

I'm new into this path, so far I worked just with straight DMT, you see I will definitely need to collect courage to go through ayahuasca healing, for what I've read about it. And if I do it I do proper Peruvian way : caapi + chacruna + (chaliponga maybe later) + mapacho ritual. I thing that MAOI+DMT is not the same as properly made yage brew. And I thing rue + jurema is not a way to go. But I don't know, what do you think? And this changa thing I'm reading here about...I don't know, you see, It seems to lack that fearful respect part in relationship with it. I mean people seems to be able to smoke it everyday and in big quantities. I'm not sure I'm seeking that. But again, I don't know. I have few grams of whole dried white caapi and chaliponga leaves at home, so I will probably try it.

I don't have precious scales, so I developed system how to created proper dosage during extraction process. What I smoke is 'meatball' of sticky orange mix of all jurema alkaloids and fats rolled in pure DMT powder. By experience, ball size of ecstasy pill / small pea / big lentil is giving me 3 hits. I smoke it in 'twister glass pipe' in mapacho ashes. But again, I'm not sure if I experienced 'breakthrough' yet, but I will find out! Shocked What do you guys thing about this dosage, is it 40mg? more? less?

One funny thing is happening every time I smoke it. When I come out from 'realm' back to body and look at pipe where ashes supposed to be, instead there is 'alive rotating ball' floating in the pipe. It is small version of planet I just came back from, I can see atmosphere of clouds and it is definitely rotating Very happy . It is there in every attempt, during whole that half an hour 'after glow' period.

I'm happy I can write about these things. It is so profound experience for me and don't have any one to talk to about it. Every time I open my mouth about spice averybody look at me, like I'm crazy hippie so I don't try anymore. Spice became part of my life. It has enchanted my life - now I have new whole reality of shamanic path to explore!

By the way, DMT remained me Frank Herbert's 'The Dune' I read twice in my teens: On Arakis, Freemen could predict future on average doses of 'spice', but 'The Guild' could bend space and travel vast distances on big doses... wtf, man was smoking DMT and writing the book in fifties (???) Laughing

Have a nice day, travelers
'Life is an illusion designed to keep your mind occupied while you are digested by God.'

beakon
#4 Posted : 6/12/2010 9:58:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful, maybe you are actually coming into your true body right here on earth right now?

gammagore
#5 Posted : 6/12/2010 10:12:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

zubidlo wrote:
I don't have precious scales, so I developed system how to created proper dosage during extraction process. What I smoke is 'meatball' of sticky orange mix of all jurema alkaloids and fats rolled in pure DMT powder. By experience, ball size of ecstasy pill / small pea / big lentil is giving me 3 hits. I smoke it in 'twister glass pipe' in mapacho ashes. But again, I'm not sure if I experienced 'breakthrough' yet, but I will find out! Shocked What do you guys thing about this dosage, is it 40mg? more? less?

who knows? impossible to say how much was in that pea size ball of DMT and othe goodies.

Invest in a scale, you can pick one up cheap on ebay, like $20 or smt.

Id think that with that a huge ball of DMT, you should be getting very DEEP, hard to say how deep, everyone has a different limit. Maybe you should try a different smoking teknique?

zubidlo
#6 Posted : 6/14/2010 10:27:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi explorers,

Well I should bye better scales...or experiment with other smoking techniques, improve mine, etc. I will make changa as a next step. And when it comes to personal belief - religion, I'm not a follower of any dogmatic religion, mystic tradition. Although, psychedelic experience is considered as 'a mystical tradition' : article number 7 - mystical traditions from wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mysticism

The other day I got delightful experience to get invited to celebration of my friends son's birthday. They are members of kinda 'Hindu - Hare Krishna - third eye - psytrance - chakras' community and beautiful people. And you know, I couldn't resist to mention my 'studies' on sacred plants and stuff and debate has arose. Certain amount of alcohol and gunja was added into the mix and I saw them argue about their own religion. Each other has different idea what actually 'chakra' or 'esoteric' means - represents and so on. I heard words like 'reiky', 'dharma', 'zen', 'Buddhism' but it seemed to me that everyone has different concept what those means in their heads. It was quite funny. I couldn't help myself not to add my 'wisdom' into a cauldron Very happy

Anyway what I'm looking for (if any) is maybe actual prove of 'enlightened - ego-less' state of mind that Nisargadatta Maharaj, Ramana Maharisi or Dogen claimed to lived in. Hoping to reach that state for just a second through sacred plants.

Thanks for opinions, great help
Safe travels

StrangeLoop
#7 Posted : 6/14/2010 7:30:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've certainly had egoless and enlightened moments before and they are the most beautiful experiences of my life. It's such a fleeting state of mind though, I think such states are only permanent in death perhaps. I just started experimenting with spice again recently and my dreams have been much more vivid, relevant, and oftentimes lucid. I'm interested as to what changes in brain chemistry or psychological functioning is causing this, but it's definitely a welcome side effect.

zubidlo
#8 Posted : 6/15/2010 9:47:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dear StrangeLoop,

I know that there was done just a little research on DMT brain function, but after my lucid dream experiences I have to admit, that DMT is really 'part of the mechanism' creating dreams during REM sleep. And I could speculate more. DMT was found in lungs, blood stream, brain, during whole day circle. Maybe it is needed for brain to maintain the reality. Maybe every moment of our lives we are bit high on DMT and this reality is 'DMT maintained dream'. Maybe without DMT in brain, reality would seems, hears, feels different. Maybe we would experience time different. Maybe it's not just DMT included in this process, maybe serotonin, Dopamine etc... is needed. After 'spice realm' experiences I could imagine that reality could be such 'dream' and maybe schizophrenia and other mental illnesses are malfunctions in this mechanism.

Only speculating...
Safe travels