We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
MAyan Visions? Options

Dimitri-Trance
#1 Posted : 1/30/2010 2:40:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Any toughs or opinions on how we can see these fantastic Mayan like sculptors in our visions?
At least swim knows hes been a victim of. Witness these amazing god like drawings?

Has this knowledge been kept with us in the collective unconscious(heading towards the godhead)?
Do Mayan build their sculptors because they witness them on mushrooms( and desings of beings)?

Hmmm.....?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

clouds
#2 Posted : 1/30/2010 4:01:00 AM

Human

Interesting question.

I believe that we see these (mayan / aztec / other culture ) visions mainly for 3 reasons:

1) Because humanity is more connected physically and psychologically than most people realize, maybe even us (people who use psychedelics constantly) don't really know to what extent we are connected. It may be a lot more complex than just "sharing" dreams or visions. I don't want to go all "In'lakesh" and stuff, all I'm saying is that we might as well be "connected" to some spiritual source, and therefore the actions and thoughts of other individuals can influence those of another one in another "Earth's space and time coordinates" in a more subtle way than historic events or causality processes. I'm not sure if the effect could go as far as to affect another civilization in very far space and time coordinates. If we someday find this out to be a proven scientific fact, it would not surprise me.

2) The designs can indeed be representations of what these cultures saw during hallucinations. Maybe the "beings" represented in sculptures and paintings are symbols of space communication, a "message" if you will. We (humanity) have sent messages through radio signals and spacecrafts. Maybe other civilizations have used another technology available that can be received with The brain and interpreted with The mind. My point is: Maybe the whole style of some ancient cultures is derived from the interpretation of a message sent by one or several cultures in near or far space and time coordinates. Maybe we could send messages to another beings, and (funny part) if some human has sent one or some, the receiver maybe thought that he/she was a "God". Can we learn to master hyperspace communication? I think so.

3) The hyperspace message is not only a basic communication process, but a living interacting entity. The message is also a messenger. Maybe designed to deeply influence the receiver. Maybe it presents itself as "Chaac" or "Gubakitra" or whatever, but it also adapts to the psychology of the individual, not only accessing the contents of his mind, but also the contents of his DNA, and maybe the "spiritual source" which I mentioned in the first point.

I mean, this is only one of the theories I consider it should be important to analyze.
That's why I am very careful with the integration of mushroom or peyote hallucinations. Of course I "let go".
But I don't discard the possibility of them being some sort of "brainwash" that can potentially help us as humanity to progress and achieve a better understanding of the cosmos or also a "hyperspace Trojan horse" preparing us for projects that may not be in humanity's best interests. I don't really know, I'm just throwing the idea out there.

Best wishes and much love to all.

jamie
#3 Posted : 1/30/2010 4:12:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Personally I think that we see them becasue thats whats inherant in these experiences..and the mayans took these things..saw the same thing and their art etc modeled that.

Doesnt mean i dont find validity in these experiences..but it just makes sense that we see what they saw...their culture was more based around this stuff is all.
Long live the unwoke.

۩
#4 Posted : 1/30/2010 6:50:06 AM

One night I was meditating on a high dose of L, when I decided to drink syrian rue tea. Not too long after that I was on my knees begging for my life from the extreme bronchoconstriction and during this period of prayer I was given a glimpse through a shamans eyes.

I was on top of a pyramid. Where? Was it aztek, mayan, some other culture? No idea...but it had that vibe with the head dresses, clothing, tattoos, rituals, etc...
I was shown that during sacrificial rituals, there is always a shaman there in hyperspace observing the fleeing souls, so to speak. Now, I don't know how necessarily true that is, BUT I was given this vision in real time from what felt like thousands of years ago. This actually happened. How I was accessing it, I am not sure.
A man was severing heads and they were rolling.
There was fire, skulls, and I think copal resin being burned.
The sounds were gruesome but there is a part of me that was insanely satisfied by watching and being a part of this. It's my inner warrior. Fantasies processing rage.
The sun was shining bright on me as I watched through the shamans eyes...who was rattling and speaking what sounded like gibberish
Although I was not him, I was an observer. I was a step back from the main eyes.
It reminded me of how I felt like coming back from hyperspace....seemingly crawling back into a vacant shell. My body has been seen through by many hyperspatial travelers. It's an eerie feeling,
being a window
in this grand experiment.

antrocles
#5 Posted : 1/30/2010 7:49:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

MAYAN, AZTEC, EGYPTIAN....A COMBINATION OF ALL THREE... my journeys are so flavored by these cultures and their arhcitecture/art/spirits that i decided long ago that there is a deep connection between them, "entities", our future and an intelligence and advanced technology we are concurrently living with but have not yet learned to "see" or "work with" proficiently.

i don't have any answers and i don't even care to speculate to be honest. all i know is that it feels as though i am being awoken to something ancient and important and every time i go back, deeper "switches" are being flicked back on. it definitely feels like it is something that has happened before and continues to happen. this "great awakening"....it's been coming for a looooooong time....

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

tadgh78
#6 Posted : 6/11/2010 9:50:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've only ever seen Celtic knots. I'd love to see Mayan or Egyptian hieroglyphics but so far I haven't. I presume it is mainly because I am more familiar with Celtic knots.

Phlux-
#7 Posted : 6/11/2010 10:49:45 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

interesting - mayan, aztek and egyptian myself - mainly mayan symbols then aztek scenes and egyptian artifacts - pyramids seem to be a theme lately - strangely enough.
one thing iv been enjoying lately on mu is this fluro green overlay - almost like a 3d neon board or system - lifted above flat surfaces - like a hud or work interface - mhudra's manipulate it.
no idea what it is or what any of this means - perhaps all 3 systems were trying - in a sense - to describe the same thing - something inside of all of us - like a universal culture.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.