We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
changa vs strait spice Options

Dorge
#21 Posted : 5/28/2010 6:27:25 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

I would say that Changa, like ayahuasca is a synergy of both harmalas and dmt together. i would not put vine or dmt in the category of admixture but think of them as two sides of a coin that is changa. With out a proper balance of the two you will not feel the synergy in its full effect and you will not walk the way of smoke as i like to put it in a more mytho-poetic way.

To put it bluntly... however... unless you get the harmala content high enough your just going to miss out on the whole thing. a basic 10x caapi leaf extract of celio caapi, with a nice addition of a little celio caapi shredded vine, and a tad bit of chalipoonga mixed in for good measure... well this seems to be a really nice blend. But you know there are some many blends and so many possabilities. It would depend on why SWIM is smoking it, and what swims intention is... there is a whole alchemy to changa blends and to changa shamanry, which swim likes to call changa shamans changaleros ( or monkey men ie those that like to monkey around), and each blend has its own unique quality and purpose. swim really likes kinikinnik and 10x caapi leaf with florida water and osha root and devils club LEAF, that is swims absolute favorite.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Eluna
#22 Posted : 6/3/2010 5:08:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Smoked about 70mg of 1:1 spice/6x caapi leaf out of a water bong in 2 hits.

It seemed alot more grounded, it seemed like i was more sober then sober. my mind was not as foggy as normal dmt or enhanced leaf.

It felt like it lasted alot longer too

VERY nice!

Dorge
#23 Posted : 6/3/2010 5:23:20 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

brings a whole new reality to sobriety.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

ghostman
#24 Posted : 6/3/2010 9:20:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I never felt love on pure Spice, in fact it was only ever clinical and took to me with the Almighty Insectoid Scalpel. Then I tried Changa, and for the first time I felt pure elation, love and awesome (in the true sense of the word) experiences that literally left me breathless. I would cry of joy and gratitude.

I have to point out here that there is a lot of emphasis on Changa where enhanced leaf is not getting the mention it should.

I find Changa blends like Ayahuasca Android quite difficult sometimes. It can be very challenging. Golden Temporal (Spice 1: Pau d'Arco 1: Caapi extract 1/3) is more like it for me, it has a narrative and is, for lack of better words and without intending to insult; interesting. But blends like Electric Sheep (Spice 1: Calea 1/2: Blue Lotus 1/2) are amazing. There is no MAOI in the mix, but the effect is completely transformed and lengthened as a Caapi blend would.

I find that it's all about the carrier plant, the add-mixture. There is a synergy between the Spice and the plant and pure spice is like eating salt without the steak that goes with it.

For me there is a very clear and distinct difference between a pure Spice breakthrough and a Changa or Enhanced Leaf breakthrough. Narrative, love, lessons, guidance, mercy and Vine land are attributes of the Leaf or Changa journey. Relentless, merciless, surgical and psychotic is descriptive of how I feel about Pure Spice.

I had a dream where a blend was revealed to me; Pink Lotus/Spice. As I was taught to levitate and teleport from room to room in my apartment and then from dimension to dimension in Hyperspace, the name of the blend was delivered to me; Sacred Creation. I made some, but have not tried it yet. I am on a hiatus from all things Hyperspace until a forthcoming Aya ceremony is complete.

Peace.
Peace in mind, Love in heart

Dorge
#25 Posted : 6/5/2010 9:51:06 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

"There is no MAOI in the mix, but the effect is completely transformed and lengthened as a Caapi blend would."

how much longer? like a few hours like with an MAOI added?

ghostman
#26 Posted : 6/6/2010 10:12:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dorge wrote:
"There is no MAOI in the mix, but the effect is completely transformed and lengthened as a Caapi blend would."

how much longer? like a few hours like with an MAOI added?

A few hours? No.

I have two Changa mixes, 1 is Ayahuasca Android (Caapi/Chali) and the other is Pau d'Arco with Caapi extract. The peak time of these lasts about 10-15 minutes with a long tail, but certainly not hours.

Electric Sheep lasts just as long, with a peak time of 10 minutes and an equally long tail.

plumsmooth
#27 Posted : 6/6/2010 10:16:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The first bioassay of Caapi leaf/ Caapi Alkaloids Full range Mimosa was definitely not smoother, but actually a bit harsher than the Full Range by itself.
IT left that constricted throat feeling. Maybe the VG too hot; maybe the Freebase Caapi alkaloids make it harsh. Seems to be Sublingual Harmalas with pure, or full range spice may be a better route for those with sensitive lungs throat? Can any one confirm this: is Caapi Leaf Changa a bit harsher than straight full range spice? Thanks for your time...

Dorge
#28 Posted : 6/6/2010 10:38:18 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

The point of the caapi mixes is that you can keep smoking them, not that they last longer when you hit the pipe. One of the real amazing things about caapi heavy changa as apposed to enhanced leaf is that you can keep smoking it for hours and hours, you can go as long as a traditional ayahuasca trip, people just keep smoking it all night building no tolerance. So the difference in the duration of the effects from one hit is not really the point. Enhanced leaf is just going to do what enhanced leaf does and then you build a tolerance just as one would with smoking straight spice. With changa you do not build that tollerance unless you wait a long while between hits.

So I am sure that a non-caapi mix is going to have a long tail as you report... but its not going to keep going all night long by continuing to smoke it.

Dorge
#29 Posted : 6/6/2010 10:43:02 PM

Chen Cho Dorge

plumsmooth wrote:
The first bioassay of Caapi leaf/ Caapi Alkaloids Full range Mimosa was definitely not smoother, but actually a bit harsher than the Full Range by itself.
IT left that constricted throat feeling. Maybe the VG too hot; maybe the Freebase Caapi alkaloids make it harsh. Seems to be Sublingual Harmalas with pure, or full range spice may be a better route for those with sensitive lungs throat? Can any one confirm this: is Caapi Leaf Changa a bit harsher than straight full range spice? Thanks for your time...

Not sure how SWIYS making his... but you can make changa so smooth its ridiculous... focus on your methods... and addmixtures and make sure your changa is washed well. Even really harsh spice, really really yellow spice will make a smooth changa.

ghostman
#30 Posted : 6/7/2010 7:23:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dorge wrote:
The point of the caapi mixes is that you can keep smoking them, not that they last longer when you hit the pipe. One of the real amazing things about caapi heavy changa as apposed to enhanced leaf is that you can keep smoking it for hours and hours... snip

That is certainly not the point of Changa for me, one good journey is enough. I could not imagine going on and on all night. I never had that kind of relationship with her. Spending an evening in Hyperspace, no thanks.

I don't think it's that wise to advocate this kind of consumption of Changa. You may be able to sit and smoke it all night long, but there are more and more people joining the Nexus or reading it and some of them are too young (in my estimation) - we don't want them thinking that it's a McHyperspace drive-through.

We are starting to see Hyperspace casualties and we need to err on the side of caution.

rOm
#31 Posted : 6/7/2010 6:01:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

However SWIM is feeling much more the healing at work with Changa than Straight Spice. Maybe this is what he needs right now... Caapi is like Home to SWIM.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

gibran2
#32 Posted : 6/7/2010 6:47:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

plumsmooth wrote:

I can't confirm that smoked caapi alkaloids are harsh when smoked, but I can say that sublingual caapi alkaloids are very effective. I generally take 15mg caapi copy (or THH) sublingually about 20 minutes before vaporizing straight spice. This is very effective!

Vaporizing straight spice using a GVG is smoother than smoking changa out of a bong, which itself is reasonably smooth.

gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Dorge
#33 Posted : 6/10/2010 3:17:41 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

ghostman wrote:
Dorge wrote:
The point of the caapi mixes is that you can keep smoking them, not that they last longer when you hit the pipe. One of the real amazing things about caapi heavy changa as apposed to enhanced leaf is that you can keep smoking it for hours and hours... snip

That is certainly not the point of Changa for me, one good journey is enough. I could not imagine going on and on all night. I never had that kind of relationship with her. Spending an evening in Hyperspace, no thanks.

I don't think it's that wise to advocate this kind of consumption of Changa. You may be able to sit and smoke it all night long, but there are more and more people joining the Nexus or reading it and some of them are too young (in my estimation) - we don't want them thinking that it's a McHyperspace drive-through.

We are starting to see Hyperspace casualties and we need to err on the side of caution.

Lol... ok interesting response... but smoking changa for hours at a time is no different in it effects as drinking ayahuasca and going for 4-6 hours. That might not be the point of changa to you, but it points out a difference that you where ignoring with changa as apposed to enhanced leaf.
If "young" people wish to explore an experience that is as meaningful and as healing as the ayahausca experience SWIM personally doesnt see a problem with that... of coarse they may wish to have their village elders present at the time of smoking Cool

Ice House
#34 Posted : 6/10/2010 5:33:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

i made a fortified Caapi by taking 50 grams of yellow Caapi vine, ground, and soaking it for a month in 8oz 99% IPA. I then took 5 grams of Caapi leaf and soaked the leaf in the IPA used in the soak. I slow evap it in a 1 liter beaker.

From there I use that fortified Caapi leaf to make my changa. I always go 1:1 Caapi:Spice.

I like to smoke a few hits of the fortified leaf without spice just to get the maoi process going. After four or five good tokes, I'll toke on 50 mg of my Changa and slowly melt into the nature of my surroundings. Its great.

Many of you may say, "50mg of changa is 25mg of spice", yep! With this method I dont need much more. I do up it to as high as 70mg from time to time, The lower doses seem to be more productive for me.

I like to sit out in the middle of my pasture to voyage. The grass is about waist high now, so when I sit in my comfy folding chair the tops of the grasses are at eye level. The effect is amazing.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Dorge
#35 Posted : 6/10/2010 6:04:31 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

That would be an awesome setting... its even lovely to just imagine.

PREV12